7.1

1. Jun 26, 2015
    This game was the first game that i played on the ps3 in 2006. And it was great! I like how the enemies are big and when you fight its more like an arcade game. And the game is more about adventuring than looting. But when you find a crystal to upgrade your weapon, the whole game changes, your weapon change how it looks,works.. i think it holds up even today.
  2. DonM.
    Jan 10, 2008
    Ideal game for those new to RPG and for those that don't want to spend a lot of time role playing (no wasting time buying and selling items). I enjoyed the challenge of beating the bosses; each had their strengths and weakness. Only after learning about their characteristics are you able to beat them. I finished the game alone and look forward to doing it again in 2 player mode with Ideal game for those new to RPG and for those that don't want to spend a lot of time role playing (no wasting time buying and selling items). I enjoyed the challenge of beating the bosses; each had their strengths and weakness. Only after learning about their characteristics are you able to beat them. I finished the game alone and look forward to doing it again in 2 player mode with my girlfriend as an intro to RPG. Expand
  3. AaronP.
    Jan 10, 2007
    VERY GOOD. Its like a world of warcraft for ps3.
  4. Dane.
    Mar 5, 2009
    andyman, you can completely customise all your weapons. There is secret places in the levels, you use orbs instead of gold and there are shops. Have you even played it? I am fed up of games getting reviews they dont deserve. Do not listen to the moaners, this is a solid hack n'slash for all you baldurs gate fans! The staffs are sooo cooool!
  5. AlexS.
    Nov 30, 2006
    This game is awsome especially if you have some one to play with, the fast pace RPG style gamePlay is incredibly smooth.
  6. ShamusM.
    Nov 14, 2007
    Great gameplay it falls short in some asspects not the greatest rpg but over all its pretty soild.

If people are looking for a true next gen action RPG experience, they're not going to find it here. Plagued with current gen issues and repetitive combat, Dark Kingdom feels like it was ported over to the PS3 from a pre-existing console.
  2. From the experience of killing bugs, to the last-gen graphics, and the unfinished gameplay I would say skip this one entirely. That is unless you’re an Action RPG freak who has the ability to play online.
    To be fair, Dark Kingdom doesn't have any single game-destroying flaw, except perhaps for that murderous bastard camera. It's an average, if occasionally very frustrating example of a genre that's abundantly represented on other platforms.