6.1

1. Feb 26, 2013
    If you love Trials HD or Evolution, then this game isn't for you! The graphics are OK, but terrible physics and bad controls make this wannabe a must avoid at all costs affair. If you have never played any of the Trials on Xbox then you may even like this! but play Trials first and then play this I guarantee you will hate this shameless rip off.
  2. Mar 7, 2013
    I never deleted a PSN or xbox live game, but this game is so bad, it deserve it. OK, I did deleted some, but based on a hdd space issue. The game physics is terrible, it prevents you from falling but with a set threshold. Both game modes are not enjoyable, but the stunt mode just wins the wtf award. for instance, in Deep crisis, fist trick is a flip, i can't even pull off one full flip but leaderboard shows a 13294 degre flip! Could it be i'm just not good enough? Nope, this game was made to cash in on ps3 gamers waiting for trials HD, and then let them down with this subpar excuse of a trial game. Expand
  3. Jul 9, 2013
    Wow I have read the reviews and who ever is saying that this game is good simply hasn't played Trials HD /Trials Evolution for Xbox 360. The gameplay is choppy (inconsistent frame rate), the physics are frustratingly unrealistic (which, in my opinion should be the heart and soul of any skill-based trial game) and cash rewards to upgrade your bike are based on finding hidden money bags, not based on skill rewarded gameplay. This game demonstrates overall poor developmental execution, considering it is made out to be the ps3 version equivalent to RedLynx's successful Trials franchise. I love ps3 and Xbox 360 equally, so don't get all butt hurt over this review if you think I'm an Xbox fanboy. Try it for yourself and you will see that Urban Trials Freestyle is a shameless, brutal attempt to mimic the playability of RedLynx's masterpiece. Trust me, I really wanted this game to be awesome and gave it an honest chance, but was quite disappointed. Who on earth are writing these reviews to say this could score any higher than a potential 4/10? To say UTF is even a flash in the pan compared to the nuclear bomb of pure uncompromising fun gameplay of THD/TE would be an insult to any coherent human being's intelligence. I cannot believe IGN actually gave this game a good review, and only makes me feel like something was going on under the table between them and the developer to make people think it is worth buying. Don't waste your money. Expand

1. Jun 4, 2013
    I wouldn't classify this as a must-play title, but if you're starved for a Trials HD experience on a non-Microsoft platform, Urban Trial Freestyle does just enough to do the trick.
  2. May 13, 2013
    Controls are not as superb as in Trials Evolution, physics engine not as perfectly precise and the challenges not as insanely over the top. That’s why Urban Trial Freestyle is a rival for Joe Danger rather than Trials Evolution. [CD-Action 06/2013, p.75]
  3. Apr 13, 2013