3.5

1. WillH.
    Sep 19, 2008
    I did finish the game. It was not amazing by any means, but overall I have way worse encounters. The biggest thing i took out of the expeirence was the rain dropping effects on the ground. As sad as that is.
  2. toddk
    Nov 13, 2008
    Not as bad as everyone thinks. I enjoyed it for the most part. You have to like stealth games for sure because if you get seen and are without a shotgun you will die! Rent it from Gamefly if you are a vampire fan.

No matter which angle you decide to look at Vampire Rain: Altered Species from, the game is bad. The graphics scream PS2. Sounds such as the death groan and boss grunts are laughable. The story is boring. The acting is hammed up in the worst way. The HUD is hideous. The levels are linear. The majority of weapons are useless. The AI is retarded. The enemies are too powerful while the bosses are too weak.
  2. A year after its disastrous debut on the Xbox 360, Vampire Rain is still a pain in the neck.
    I can't think of a reason why this game was made, and even less reason why it was ported. Avoid.