Virtua Fighter 5 PlayStation 3

7.4

1. MattB.
    Feb 23, 2007
    You spend a fortune on a PS3 and everyone says just wait good games are coming and this was suppose to be one of them. I say WAS becasue it is truly disappointing pretty much same as the other virtua fighter with better graphics played it for 3 days and it is already very boring.
  2. ACE5
    Feb 19, 2007
    I must say... it's pretty sad that sony's so called killer-app first party titles(resistance, motorstorm), can be so easily dethroned by a third party fighting game-- which in my opinion is not a great game! Overall this is a decent game, but nothing to get excited about. If you played any of the previous games all you will notice is the graphic bump up, and the animation bumpI must say... it's pretty sad that sony's so called killer-app first party titles(resistance, motorstorm), can be so easily dethroned by a third party fighting game-- which in my opinion is not a great game! Overall this is a decent game, but nothing to get excited about. If you played any of the previous games all you will notice is the graphic bump up, and the animation bump up. the other modes don't really make the game stand out to me. Expand
  3. JesseR.
    Feb 21, 2007
    It's good but not great. I bought it because my PS3 was just sitting there collecting dust. I think the game looks great the game play is so so. The AI isn't the greatest. I think DOA4 is better but I am just glad I have something new to play on my PS3. I would wait to buy it until it goes on sale. I wish I Did.
  4. LeonL
    Mar 19, 2008
    Graphic is great, but the game is very hard to pick up. I'm hardly to learn the combo with the arrow buttons. No fun to play.

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Virtua Fighter 5 kicks everyone's ass up and down the block. Sure some fighting series like "Soul Calibur" and "Tekken" distract you with all kinds of extra modes and, uh, bowling, but VF5 rises above the pack thanks to the sheer depth of its gameplay. [Mar 2007, p.84]
  2. Virtua Fighter 5 is downright incredible. Its a near perfect port from the Arcades and features some of the most engrossing gameplay and visuals ever to grace a home console. [JPN Import]
  3. As an intelligent and masterful 3D beat 'em up experience, this is as pure as it gets. [JPN Import]