7.8

1. O.M.
    May 2, 2007
    3 minutes VT3 is like 3 hours in real life - Wow! Cool Gameplay, cool atmosphere, cool graphics.
  2. MohammadAl-Abbasi
    Mar 9, 2009
    My apartment is where all my friends chill after a long day at the office, thus I always seek out good 4 or at least two player games on either PS3 or 360. COD4, Army of Two, Pro Evo Soccer, Tekken etc. I decided to get a Tennis game and compared this title with Top Spin then decided to get Vertua Tennis PS3. AWSOME!! we all got super hooked to the game. Me (a hardcore gamer) all the guysMy apartment is where all my friends chill after a long day at the office, thus I always seek out good 4 or at least two player games on either PS3 or 360. COD4, Army of Two, Pro Evo Soccer, Tekken etc. I decided to get a Tennis game and compared this title with Top Spin then decided to get Vertua Tennis PS3. AWSOME!! we all got super hooked to the game. Me (a hardcore gamer) all the guys and even guys that never join in and play! Its a good game. easy controls and involves a lot of strategy when your 4 players. Didnt play it "single player" though. Expand
  3. Toni
    Mar 22, 2007
    Seems better than Top Spin, great game.
  4. LeonL.
    Mar 19, 2008
    One of the best sport game. There is nothing Wii sport Tennis can compete with this game. Re-play value is high. It is one of the games I'm highly recommended to keep.

1. No giant leap for the series, but enough improvements to be a must-buy for VT fans...Our only major complaint is the absence of online play. [Mar 2007, p.66]
  2. When a game is this well presented, fluid to play and with such a well-balanced learning curve enabling anyone to pick up and play in just a few seconds, even those not that keen on tennis can't help but appreciate such finesse. [Mar 2007, p.47]
  3. A fun tennis game, but it is too bad that it does not have internet play. Otherwise it is right up there with the more serious "Top Spin 2." [Mar 2007]