6.5

1. Nov 9, 2011
    I really enjoy this tennis game and its fun to play with others.. especially locally. Sure its not a true Tennis Simulation, but its the most fun tennis game I have played in a long time and well worth its budget price. I do not have Move so I have no idea on the motion gimic stuff, but I see no reason to own a PS Move yet.. motion gaming is just lame.

Anyway, Virtua Tennis 4 is a very
    fun Tennis game Expand

1. As with the rest of Virtua Tennis' shtick it's a simple system that hides its complexity well. Along with an addictive, board game-style World Tour mode,it's hard not to recommend Virtua Tennis 4. Perhaps the stellar motion controls are relegated to throwaway mini-game, rather than being fully integrated. [June 2011 p 79]
  2. Jul 25, 2011
    SEGA keeps the Virtua Tennis series alive with its 4th entry into mix, bringing along a bundle of upgrades and fresh game modes to keep us swinging away.
  3. Jul 18, 2011
    Virtua Tennis 4 certainly offers gamers a lot of fun with its random selection of mini-games and off-beat career mode but there's definitely that more arcade feel to the game that may not provide as big a challenge for hardcore tennis fans.