• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 28, 2007
8.4

1. Dec 13, 2011
    I bought this game in 2010, three years after the game was published so - yes it seemed a bit old in graphics etc. but I give it a try. It was interesting at first, there were some players in online (this is an online-only game!) and I had a friend also who bought this game so we tested the online. I did play it over 15 hours so it wasn't that bad. Actually, the 4-player split/screen online was something I really appreciate, that should be done more often in games! But in the end, the game had bad controls, IMO some dominant strategies, lacks in gameplay and also because this is a online-only game, it only last while it has players. I do admit my rating is a bit low on this but I can't give better I didn't like it. This is different from other shooters so you should watch clips from this game, maybe it's for you. A bit mixed feeling about this game. Expand

1. May 14, 2012
    With a new sci-fi setting, transformable mechs and some brand new RTS mechanics, the original Warhawk formula has definitely grown up but all this novelty come for a price.
  2. It's fun enough, but even with the headset, it's too expensive for a game that you cannot play by yourself, and its balancing issues severely limit what you can do in the game. [Oct 2007, p.77]
    It's not easy to create a multiplayer game that's utterly accessible to first-timers and yet varied enough to have serious legs.