• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Sep 25, 2008
8.1

1. Nov 19, 2013
    Un juego que regalo Sony cuando hubo el corte por los Anonymous...en fin, al regalarlo supe que no seria gran cosa, pero...no fue así, es peor de lo que pensé, uno de los peores juegos de velocidad que ha caído en mis manos (virtualmente hablando) en fin, no lo recomiendo en absoluto, seria tirar el dinero, no vale la pena ni regalado la verdad, no se como compañías tan grandes gastan un dineral en videojuegos tan patéticos como este... Expand
  2. Feb 22, 2014
    I played this game round my friend's house last week, and it was a terrible F-Zero clone. The graphics (obviously) are better than F-Zero, but overall it is bad. The controls are under average, for the most part they are fine, but my vehicle kept stopping, even though I didn't let go of the button.

1. This is a surprising PSN game, one that wouldn't be scorned if it were to show up on stores with the regular price.
  2. It is beautiful, it is deep, and it is only $20.
  3. wipEout HD is easily one of the top five, if not top three downloadable games this year. If you’re a fan of the series then this is the best version yet, and if you’ve never played a wipEout game before, strap yourself in and prepare to be amazed.