• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
6.1

1. Sep 15, 2014
    A brilliant little story/game for any child (or child at heart) interested in the Harry Potter Universe. At the end of the day, it is a child's game for an easy and relaxed game using the move. My child was absolutely fascinated by the game and Wonderbook. Even I had a go and thought it was great.

If you want action and adventure, this is probably not the game for you. However, if your looking for a top up on Harry Potter lore in a fun and interactive way? Then it's worth a buy!
  2. Jan 28, 2013
    The reasons i rate this game with a seven are a few and quite simple. First this game gives you a very easy platinum and it costs only 20 E! it s a very small game but for a kid i think it s a very good way to spend those 5 or 8 hours of its game play. I mean 20 E for an enjoyable 5h long game with an easy platinum is not that bad even me that i don t like harry potter that much i enjoyedThe reasons i rate this game with a seven are a few and quite simple. First this game gives you a very easy platinum and it costs only 20 E! it s a very small game but for a kid i think it s a very good way to spend those 5 or 8 hours of its game play. I mean 20 E for an enjoyable 5h long game with an easy platinum is not that bad even me that i don t like harry potter that much i enjoyed this game. It also uses the ps move system in a very good way. The cons is it s small duration and the campaign which was quite easy and aimed for kids. The advantages are it s low price and the way that it uses the ps move Collapse

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The technology works consistently well, assuming you’re sitting on the floor in a reasonably well-lit room. But just as importantly, Book of Spells has clearly been crafted with the Potter fan in mind, featuring incantations, settings and characters taken straight from the books.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    Not impressed by Wonderbook. I gave it to a group of 9-year-olds. It turned out that the lack of Harry Potter (the game was developed in cooperation with J.K. Rowling) was not an issue and they did not complain that they had to do practically same things over and over again. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.64]
    Fair future potential, questionable playability and extremely short life span makes Wonderbook workable but a bit-too-expensive of a “reading“ experience. [Jan 2013]