• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
6.1

1. Sep 17, 2014
    59/100: When I pre-ordered this game I expected not really that much of it. I thought the Wonderbook would be really innovative but the game itself wouldn't become that special. After I fully completed the game I knew my expectation were right. The game is short but fun to play on some lazy evening. The experience with the Wonderbook for the first time is fun but not a second playthrough worthy. When I played it for the second time and rushed a little bit through the game, I got my platinum trophy in 2 hours. I think it's fun (especially for kids) but not for longer dan some little hours. Expand
  2. Sep 15, 2014
    A brilliant little story/game for any child (or child at heart) interested in the Harry Potter Universe. At the end of the day, it is a child's game for an easy and relaxed game using the move. My child was absolutely fascinated by the game and Wonderbook. Even I had a go and thought it was great.

If you want action and adventure, this is probably not the game for you. However, if your
    looking for a top up on Harry Potter lore in a fun and interactive way? Then it's worth a buy! Expand
  3. Feb 16, 2013
    Wow people really are stupid. It's meant for kids, and as far as kids games go its great. I could get them some sucky shovelware that gives them about 5 minutes of fun and is a quick cash in or I could give them some quality content that was made with a child in mind. So as far as fun kid/family games go, this is awesome. Plus, it's Harry Potter, who the heck doesn't like Harry Potter? Seriously?

Edit: Eggb. You're a troll. All it takes is a quite look at your profile. Fable the journey a 9?! Pffft. You don't own a playstation, you don't own Book of spells. Because if you did, you'd realise that this IS a harry potter game with Pottermore connectivity, based in hogwarts, set in the Harry potter universe. Fool.
  4. Jan 28, 2013
    The reasons i rate this game with a seven are a few and quite simple. First this game gives you a very easy platinum and it costs only 20 E! it s a very small game but for a kid i think it s a very good way to spend those 5 or 8 hours of its game play. I mean 20 E for an enjoyable 5h long game with an easy platinum is not that bad even me that i don t like harry potter that much i enjoyed this game. It also uses the ps move system in a very good way. The cons is it s small duration and the campaign which was quite easy and aimed for kids. The advantages are it s low price and the way that it uses the ps move Expand
  5. Dec 25, 2012
    Bought wonderbook: book of spells for my younger siblings as a christmas present, and thats one of the first things they jumped into playing. I was surprised at how much they enjoyed it and even messed around with it a bit myself. While there are some things that need to be worked out, it wasn't a let down and harry potter fans can find themselves enjoying it and using many spells from the movies. To sum it up it is great for younger age groups. Expand
  6. Nov 28, 2012
    @ Venusaur "Plus, it's Harry Potter, who the heck doesn't like Harry Potter? Seriously? "

Have you even got this game ?, I bet you will not find any mention of Harry Potter as I think you will find that license is owned by EA.
    This game has no real direction and is a 5 minute "Wonder" as confirmed by most reviews
  7. Nov 17, 2012
    wow this is most worst game i seen in my life i saw my friend playing this game and i said wtf the no real thrill the no monster no killing no anything just making spells that it....

what a waste of money
  8. Feb 16, 2013

1. Mar 6, 2013
    The technology works consistently well, assuming you’re sitting on the floor in a reasonably well-lit room. But just as importantly, Book of Spells has clearly been crafted with the Potter fan in mind, featuring incantations, settings and characters taken straight from the books.
  2. Feb 6, 2013
    Not impressed by Wonderbook. I gave it to a group of 9-year-olds. It turned out that the lack of Harry Potter (the game was developed in cooperation with J.K. Rowling) was not an issue and they did not complain that they had to do practically same things over and over again. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.64]
    Fair future potential, questionable playability and extremely short life span makes Wonderbook workable but a bit-too-expensive of a “reading“ experience. [Jan 2013]