Generally favorable reviews- based on 75 Ratings
Oct 30, 2012WWE 13 raises the bar again. I love how they revinvented this series. Attitude Era is outstanding, it is a blast to see some of the best moments in the history of wrestling played out. Spectacular moments are great fun. I will be playing this for months. Well done!… Full Review »
Oct 31, 2012With all the changes that were made in WWE12 I was thinking.....ok.....just some tweaks this year then spit out another game.......boy was I wrong!
Game looks great.....SOUNDS even better! AND I get to rock out with the Attitude Era! It's Stone Cold all the time baby! Bring it on!
Great job THQ!… Full Review »
Apr 25, 2013WWE '13 is a step from WWE '12 by alot of things, it's a great game and isn't bad at all, BUT the game feels unfinished due to the MAJOR amount of glitches and bugs. Here is a list of bugs/glitches you may see during this game:
1. Freezes during WWE Draft Matches
2. Extremely long loading screens once every few weeks (Universe Weeks)
3. Slow internet while trying to download and or look for Created Wrestlers
4. Deletion of SOME data if you don't exit your game before ejecting the disc
5. "Dead superstar" after a few moves
6. The insanely annoying 1 count glitch (e.g. I hit Ryder with 3 finishers and put him through 2 tables and he kicked out at 1)
7. Etc. That i can't remember.… Full Review »