6.2

1. Apr 5, 2011
    The best thing I can say about it is that I made the wise decision to rent it from redbox for 2 bucks a night, because I immediately drove it back and turned it in.

I was excited to play it because it was published by THQ like the old, awesome WCW games and it had the characters from when wrestling wasn't awful (Stone Cold, Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant) and the roster is sweet. That is where it ends.

THE BAD:
    The AI of the computer in this game is beyond horrible, they pin you whenever your life is low, often after a very weak knockdown. Anything more than 1 vs 1 (1 vs1vs1 and so on) is ridiculous because a slight jab hits both guys in a grapple and just leads to button mashing. All the game modes are ridiculously weak (pretty much 100% exhibition). Entrances stop halfway through the ramp. This game seriously felt like it was meant for 10 year olds which I guess is the WWE's current demographic, but then why include the "Legends" on the roster at all. This game feels like the developers were just laughing at whoever was gonna buy this when they put it together. Just an amazingly half-assed game.
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    I loved the idea of pitting old school wrestlers against the new school wrestlers. But this over the top game is not what I had in mind. Love the real live footage, other than that.. not much to good to say. And the trophies are ridiculous, who wants to beat the whole roster with one superstar?! Crazy! Oh well, I'll just enjoy the videos.
  3. Apr 5, 2011

THE BAD:

1. Aug 31, 2011
    Sadly, for non-wrestling fans this game will be very short lived, but I'm sure dedicated fans will find hours of enjoyment if they can look past the horrific loading times. The arcade feel is a nice change from the usual simulation and aside from playing online, which suffers from some lag, local multiplayer would provide the most fun from this over the top edition to the world of wrestling games.
  2. Jun 6, 2011
    By far the best wrestling game I've played in the past few years. The lack of depth in match types and singleplayer mode is unfortunate, but the game is seriously fun and a joy to play. Add in the nostalgia factor with the old school wrestlers, and this game is a must for all WWE fans.
  3. May 24, 2011
    Good old wrestling times with all the classics we love. The game offers a lot of wrestling fun but all the game modes are a little too short.