6.2

1. Mar 30, 2011
    After beating some of the modes and seeing that it's not going to be very different from here on out, the only gripe with this game is that there is no real difference in the game modes. They really do feel like a bunch of exhibition matches piled into different modes. That being said, i don't remember games like Super Mario Bros being reviewed and said it's all the same, just jumping and running through the entire game, and that being a bad thing. It's something that worked for that game. And if we try not to compare one game to another, you will see that games like WWE All Stars is fantastic. Games should be fun to play, regardless of any other Aspect. WWE All Stars is a blast to play. You can pick up and start hammering away on the controls, or, you CAN take your time to notice intricate combinations that will amaze you in how detailed they got each wrestlers move set. I've been playing non-stop and have been fortunate to have been having lots of fun. If you are worried that you aren't getting a ton of modes and not a lot of content, you may be right; but this definitely isn't a game you can play and say it's not fun. This probably is for wrestling fans, but if you do like action/fighting games that keeps the pace and never really stops for breath, than this is well worth the money! Expand
  2. Apr 12, 2011
    This a great game, but has two problems: 1.) It's more of a fighting-wrestling game hybrid and thus many Smackdown vs. Raw fans will be confused that this game actually requires skill to play and not just button mashing and 2.) Because this game is a hybrid game, many fans of wrestling "simulation" games will complain that it doesn't have 100 different complex modes of being bored. What this game does have is over-the-top nostalgic fun that is fast and furious and certainly not plodding like other wrestling games. Once you get a hang of the gameplay, since it does have a little bit of a learning curve, you will have the time of your life. If you are intent on trying to make this game into a "simulation" game then you will ultimately be disappointed, since it is not, but if you compare this game to such games as Street Fighter IV, then you will be satisfied by the combo and reversal system, and dig the pure fun involved in just playing a simple match. This game is meant to be played competitively, which means that they have fine tuned the gameplay so that it is fun just to play a normal 1v1 match over and over again. Anyway, give the demo a shot if you are unsure, or check out gameplay videos. Those two things sold me on this game, not reviews. Expand
  3. Apr 23, 2012
    WWE All Stars Let me start by saying that this game is awesome. (And Iâ
  4. Jul 2, 2012
    I really like this game, because of the combo system, chain grapple. It is simple enough for my sister to play, and hard when playing against players that knows how to play. I thought that THQ was going to make another one this, adding new WWE Superstars and Legends.
  5. Jun 20, 2013
    I fell in love with this game when I saw the first trailer of it. It is a really fun game. And it's a HUGE change from the main series. It has TONS of replay value that the main games lack. I recommend buying this game ASAP. You will not regret it!

1. Aug 31, 2011
    Sadly, for non-wrestling fans this game will be very short lived, but I'm sure dedicated fans will find hours of enjoyment if they can look past the horrific loading times. The arcade feel is a nice change from the usual simulation and aside from playing online, which suffers from some lag, local multiplayer would provide the most fun from this over the top edition to the world of wrestling games.
  2. Jun 6, 2011
    By far the best wrestling game I've played in the past few years. The lack of depth in match types and singleplayer mode is unfortunate, but the game is seriously fun and a joy to play. Add in the nostalgia factor with the old school wrestlers, and this game is a must for all WWE fans.
  3. May 24, 2011
    Good old wrestling times with all the classics we love. The game offers a lot of wrestling fun but all the game modes are a little too short.