7.2

1. therealdealdude
    Jun 3, 2009
    even though the game isnt good i would say it was the down fall of wrestling games like 09 is even worse but this one is better than 09 but it is terrible just look at the past games the thing that lacks is free mode which i liked like in shut ur mouth and here comes the pain
  2. BryanM
    Nov 10, 2008
    its better then the new one which suxs! I like the GM mode but thats not in the new one! I would gladly give that pice of junk 09 version for the 08 version and I just rented the 09 version thank the lord I did not buy it!
  3. ZiftK.
    Nov 17, 2007
    Wow.... I'm actually giving a wrestling game a 5. From Here comes the pain to this. Utterly pathetic. What's the difference from SVR 07, other then the horrid frame rate. That's the main reason the PS3 version blows, the dismal frame rate. THQ, get your act together. You went from superb to pathetic. pretty much how the WWE is getting right now.
  4. TempieMarkham
    Nov 13, 2007
    Outdated tag champions and excuse of trouble with voice overs leaves the roster way to small for the hype that preceeded the game. Relying on caws to fill out the skimpy roster I may as well apply for a job at thq. The 24/7 mode is a pain in single player mode. be finsihed with this in a week and trading it in. Not going to bother with online play.
  5. May 27, 2013
    this ok wresling game i like mechanics and wwe manger. but if i was you i would buy wwe 12. graphics are meidocre its fairly cheap now day so its probaly worth your money

1. From the spiffy graphics to the more right analog stick-centric controls to the robust Create-A-Superstar to the new WWE 24/7 career mode, this is SmackDown as its finest. [Dec 2007, p.72]
  2. Still fun and still addictive, but the new grapple styles add little and the old flaws remain. [Dec 2007, p.68]
    This isn't a title for the casual gamer, but if you're a fan of the franchise or just really love throwing half-naked men off ladders and pinning them to the ground, then SvR 2008 is about as good as it gets. [Dec 2007, p.124]