8.1

1. Oct 19, 2014
    The franchise’s renowned customization interface delivers a new look, improved graphical quality and a host of new parts, allowing players to create Superstars who are comparable in quality with their WWE counterparts. Take creation one step further with a new Paint Tool to detail created Superstars with original tattoos, logos and other unique designs. SHARE THE CREATIVITY - Share created content with the WWE Universe by uploading created Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, highlight reels, created storylines and more. Utilize the keyword search engine to view created content from around the world and download for use both offline and online. SUPERSTAR THREADS - For the first time in franchise history, create alternate ring gear for Superstars by customizing the colors of shirts, logos, face paint, elbow pads, boots and much more. Save the alternate looks for use throughout the game and online to show off the Superstars in grand fashion. Expand
  2. Dec 5, 2010
    To me this game is good, but only if you play it with friends. Playing against the AI just isn't fun. The problem is that nothing really new of innovative has been done to this particular series for so many years now. What the game really needs is a total redo, that uses euphoria physics instead of no physics. The game needs to be more intuitive and immersive, rather than "Oh that guy is doing a grapple with that other guy, I can't attack either of them until they finish their animation", which is really bad. The create you're own content tools are sort of alright, but the create-a-superstar is very time consuming due to the model having to reload every time you chance something about it.

I would personally recommend this to anyone with 2-5 other friends that they would be able to play it with, because otherwise it will get very tiresome very quickly.
  3. Aug 20, 2010
    This is the best WWE game to come out for a number of years. If you enjoyed all of them up until SDvsR, and then enjoyed SDvR2006 before the franchise really took a nose-dive in quality in 07,08 & even 09, then 10 will make up for a number of the past stupidities. You can perform 20 front standing moves again instead of just 14, the variety of moves is very good this year, the CAW is also good, even though I feel the variety of short haircuts became quite limited this year. On top of that, as a fan of Mitsuharu Misawa I was pleased to see they included his tights in the selection - however, they didn't bring back the Tiger Driver '91 which was available in the earlier smackdown games as "The Dangerous Driver", it became difficult to recreate AJPW's main event from the 1990s, as well as some other wrestlers from NJPW & pro wrestling NOAH (so that I could create a puroresu invasion in story designer...KENTA is quite easy to make though) and some of the more awesome Create-A-Finisher variations are not in it anymore, which was a let down, making me give it 8 instead of 10 Collapse
  4. Aug 20, 2010

1. It looks like the “same procedure as every year“, but it works again. We like the new Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, but we would prefer better graphics in the next season.
  2. If this year’s features are expanded on for the next game, brilliant, and all that, but in order to really take things to the next level, perhaps completely reworking the gameplay would be the best thing to add into next year’s release.
  3. As a pure fighting experience, this can't compete with its MMA counterpart. But there's so much to do that the actual wrestling is often secondary...It's those rich, user-generated elements that make this the deepest, most playable WWE game yet. [Nov 2009, p.114]