Zombie Apocalypse PlayStation 3

7.3

1. GamerKid
    Oct 9, 2009
    Can be a little repetitive, but the developers do a good job changing up game modes and strength of monsters. This is a great co-op game one thing that is overlooked.Replay value to me is great who doesn't want to go kill some zombies right before bed? I think a mid 7 or low 8 is fair for this game!
  2. JonTaylor
    Sep 24, 2009
    Weak, repetitive and boring. You can spend hours on end riveted in Burn Zombie Burn or you can take all the fun, personality, strategy and replayability out of that game, and be left with Zombie Apocalypse.
    I will say the graphics and environments aren't terrible, but it really is just plain boring after 15 minutes... even for a trophy whore like myself, this is just too poor of a game to grind through.

1. At a relatively low price of around $10, those who get their kicks out of zombie massacres will find that Zombie Apocalypse is a good time. But for those over the whole "zombie thing" it's unlikely Zombie Apocalypse will change your mind, despite Nihilistic's solid arcade framework.
    While I don’t think Zombie Apocalypse is stupid, it is inconsequential.
  3. The co-op multiplayer experience, well-implemented theme, and arcade price means it's a nice bit of valuable fun to pull out when your buddies come calling.