2.1

1. Dec 5, 2013
    These troll reviews do not do this game Justice. It stays true to the Angry Birds franchise and still manages to captivate its audiences as the original did. A really great game.
  2. Dec 23, 2013
    ROVIO read this.

That is funny you can buy this same game on PC for 5 or 5 on PS4 you need pay 35 Amazing If cost be less than 15 i think about buy game.
  3. Oct 3, 2014
    Picked it up on sale for 25 bucks, needed a break from PS4 shooters. Lots of levels and the remote play with my Vita works outstanding, they actually incorporate the touch screen. Graphics are the same as on my iPhone but it's much nicer to play on my Vita or TV. For trophy hunters in my first hour of play I earned 12 trophies without trying to so that's a plus. Not worth full price but ifPicked it up on sale for 25 bucks, needed a break from PS4 shooters. Lots of levels and the remote play with my Vita works outstanding, they actually incorporate the touch screen. Graphics are the same as on my iPhone but it's much nicer to play on my Vita or TV. For trophy hunters in my first hour of play I earned 12 trophies without trying to so that's a plus. Not worth full price but if you like Angry Birds and see it on sale it's worth it Expand

1. Jan 30, 2014
    There are a lot of worthy ways for you to spend your $50, and there are a lot more legitimate excuses to turn on your PS4.
  2. An unmistakably devilish puzzler with a truly hellacious price tag, that it’s so flippin’ brilliant only gives Angry Birds: Star Wars’ exclusive-to-PS4 cost extra sting. C3P-no.
  3. Dec 8, 2013
    Unless you’re a die-hard fan of both franchises, we recommend that you leave this one in a galaxy far, far away.