6.6

1. Aug 2, 2014
    This was a pile-o-crap that was made to play into some libtard play. The game "Black Flag" was an amazing play but "Freedom Cry" was total crap with little to do with any accurate history of slavery. Fact is that owning a slave was just like owning a car and when you are not happy with a car you would trade it....not harm it! I did not enjoy this because it was not a real story but more ofThis was a pile-o-crap that was made to play into some libtard play. The game "Black Flag" was an amazing play but "Freedom Cry" was total crap with little to do with any accurate history of slavery. Fact is that owning a slave was just like owning a car and when you are not happy with a car you would trade it....not harm it! I did not enjoy this because it was not a real story but more of a "Free slaves from the evil white men" type of play, with not one bit of truth to it. To me it seems to feed the hate of races and did nothing to help inform anyone. Expand
  2. Dec 7, 2014
    Black Flag was quite fun, but this DLC is boring. It's offering some motives from the original game, but they aren't that enjoyable with no interesting story attached and with a gameplay focused on liberatiing slaves.

1. Jan 14, 2014
    Adéwalé has his moments, but the real draw here is in the expansion of free-form gameplay both on land and at sea, meaning Freedom Cry succeeds at what it set out to do.
    Despite its issues, both technical and philosophical, I'm giving Freedom Cry a “must play” rating. I think it's an important start in tackling such a difficult and tragic topic via the medium of interactive entertainment.
  3. Jan 6, 2014
    Freedom Cry is simply a great addition to an excellent game, offering a story worth experiencing across a setting worth exploring.