3.7

1. Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe I'm just getting bored of the Call of Duty games, but I lost interest in this game after only playing a few levels in the campaign and a handful of rounds online.
  2. May 8, 2016
    I wish I could shoot Activision right in the face right now. How come a billion-dollar conglomerate company be able to release the same Call of Duty s**t over and over again every single year? I used to be a Call of Duty fan (Modern Warfare's 1 and 2 were the best, and so does Black Ops III), but this fatigue needs to stop right now. All of these critics were trying to tell you to saveI wish I could shoot Activision right in the face right now. How come a billion-dollar conglomerate company be able to release the same Call of Duty s**t over and over again every single year? I used to be a Call of Duty fan (Modern Warfare's 1 and 2 were the best, and so does Black Ops III), but this fatigue needs to stop right now. All of these critics were trying to tell you to save your money but honestly they're a bunch of liars. It's the same thing: Eat, Sleep, Kick-Ass, Repeat for at least 10 hours! I'm sorry, but Ghosts is the absolute worst in the Call of Duty. Can I seriously need Modern Warfare 4? Yes. Expand
  3. Dec 28, 2013
    I thought that maybe the 7th generation edition of COD: Ghosts was rushed and the 8th/next generation edition would be an improvement. I was never more wrong. Ghosts for the PS4 is complete and utter crap.
    This next-gen title still has the same terrible and tiny michael bay-esque campaign. The same horrific graphics and textures that FPSs like Battlefield 4, Killzone: SF, and even Blacklight: Retribution (A f*****g free to play game) blow out of the water. I can go as far as to say that every COD game since MW2 has had better graphics than this next-gen game.
    The servers are horrific and the community for this game is horrible as well. All I see are people camping and using either a sniper rifle or the MSBS assault rifle, the most overpowered gun I've ever seen in a video game.
    Also, Infinity Ward said that there would be much more customization in this game than ever before. That was also a complete lie. The only thing you can customize is your sex. All the squad characters you can choose are pre made and they all look very similar, other than their sex.
    Finally, the maps are the worst I've ever seen in a COD game. Every COD game has an iconic map that everyone loves to play on, whether it be the Terminal or Rust in MW2, Nuketown in BO, the Dome in MW3, and even Hijacked in BO2. This game has no memorable maps and, even worse, the maps are enormous (which kills the fun of COD for almost everybody except the elitists) and repetitive.
    Everything in this game is complete sh*t and this game is Call of Duty's (or at the very least Infinity Ward's) last hurrah. This game is a complete abomination to the FPS genre and is immediately getting sold by me and probably many more. Activision needs to kill Call of Duty and work on other projects, like Destiny.
  4. Jan 29, 2017
    Cuando juegas esto te das cuenta que a las empresas de videojuegos le importas un comino, solo sacan productos para que los compres sin valor artístico, sin valor jugabilistico, solo plata. y pues claro los niños ratas felices y contentos. tuvo que llegar la secuela para tener un poco mas de espíritu. un juego realmente olvidable, desastrozo
  5. Jul 4, 2014
    Call of Duty. A franchise who's only intention is to make themselves as rich as possible and make you as poor as possible. A franchise which prioritizes money over fan satisfaction, every single time. They could of quite easily changed the game from top to bottom with the amount of money they get, they could of not released it annually, but oh no, that's too risky for them. If you buy anyCall of Duty. A franchise who's only intention is to make themselves as rich as possible and make you as poor as possible. A franchise which prioritizes money over fan satisfaction, every single time. They could of quite easily changed the game from top to bottom with the amount of money they get, they could of not released it annually, but oh no, that's too risky for them. If you buy any more Call of Duty titles shame on you. Expand
  6. Jan 3, 2014
    A lot of people have said that COD has not changed since COD 4. But the reason why Ghosts is so terrible is because the series has strayed so far from what made it brilliant to begin with, it has turned into a giant, empty, miserable, clichéd, horrific and frustrating mess. COD was always about small maps, fast gameplay, racking up massive kill streaks and using the simple maps to yourA lot of people have said that COD has not changed since COD 4. But the reason why Ghosts is so terrible is because the series has strayed so far from what made it brilliant to begin with, it has turned into a giant, empty, miserable, clichéd, horrific and frustrating mess. COD was always about small maps, fast gameplay, racking up massive kill streaks and using the simple maps to your advantage. The beauty was choosing your fav weapon and pwning for an hour or two in a highly addictive multiplayer. Now I can not bare to play for more than ten minutes. The maps are a mess, it's as if they let a kid loose of the Toni Hawks map creator. There is no symmetry, no logic, no routes to take. It's just a case of wondering round for two mins until you are shot in the back by a guy camping in a random spot. The levelling up system is a joke and upgrading weapons is overly complicated and takes for ever. They have removed imo the some of the best game types, Demolition and Search And Destroy. Kill streaks are impossible to get and the lag is worse than ever. I used to be a 2.5 kd average played, I've got Nukes and racked up kills of 100-12 in MW2. I consider my self a decent player, even in mw3 I bothered to play up to 10th Prestige. I put 26 days into COD 4 around 30 in MW2, around 12 in MW3 so I must have some sort of skill, yet in Ghosts I'm getting games where I go 5-19 deaths!!! They have destroyed the COD franchise at last, we knew it was happening. But I genuinely believed this would be a back to their roots game, I thought the Ghosts title was a hint at a more MW2 like game. But no we got this. I'm really disappointed because for the last few years I’ve been chasing the dragon. Hoping for a game as great as COD 4 or MW2 but it just gets worse. I don’t think I'll even bother putting in more than 3-4 hours into the multiplayer. My advice is avoid at all costs, this is nothing like COD. It's just a sad reminder of a once great game now ruined by idiots who no nothing about gaming or what gamers want from COD. Expand
  7. Nov 8, 2014
    Coming from a long time cod fan (finest hour PS2) this games just sucks it really just does the campaign was good Multiplayer was just awful extinction was ok. The lag in this game was unbearable. The character customization was decent, in my opinion there were only 4 good guns Ripper, Vector, Ak12 and the USR. And the worst part of this game was the camper this game made so many campingComing from a long time cod fan (finest hour PS2) this games just sucks it really just does the campaign was good Multiplayer was just awful extinction was ok. The lag in this game was unbearable. The character customization was decent, in my opinion there were only 4 good guns Ripper, Vector, Ak12 and the USR. And the worst part of this game was the camper this game made so many camping spots. I recommend to not buy or rent this game it just sucks. Expand
  8. May 18, 2015
    A hilariously pathetic, short and bland experience with a story so laughable I cracked up near the end. I cannot describe how awful this game is, not only as a game, but as an addition to the Call of Duty franchise. Constant framerate and general performance issues often hinder the already awful experience. Try harder, Infinity Ward.
  9. Mar 31, 2014
    This game is perfect, perfect for showing us what's wrong with game criticism!
    Critics are way to easily paid of by these big companies to give a higher score then they would have, i mean just look at the difference between the actual score and the score that critics give!

Please stop being sell outs and take back honesty in gaming!
    Also this game is even bad for being another COD.
  10. Nov 15, 2014
    Absolutly god awful game. Nothing good to be said about it. Worst excuse for a game ever. Single player is just bad with uninteresting characters and 'Here comes a sequel' kind of ending, so predictable.

Multiplayer: Horrible maps, camper friendly. Want to win a match, just camp. You'll win 100% guarenteed. Also, where was the time when you played a game, you leveled up, and you unlocked guns? Now, EVERYTHING costs Squad Points, which is good for some things, but not every little attachment.

Squads: Extinction is even worse than Zombies, it's a really bad copy. It's just not fun, even if you have some friends to play with.

Don't buy this piece of crap.
  11. Feb 12, 2014
    I thought this would have been better on the PS4 but clearly its a copy and paste of the PS3 version. Same crap different console. I would avoid getting this game, even with the £10 upgrade from the PS3 version, its still not worth the money.

Avoid this game.
  12. Dec 9, 2013
    Mates, don't do charity to Activision. They are wealth enough to drown you using cash.

I feel disgusted playing this game. I am regretted for my decision of picking up the game when I bought PS4. This game is utterly the same as 5 years ago in SP, MP, and graphics. No, the SP is worse!!!!. The SP must be written by a middle school student. I have to say the SP of BF4 is mediocre,

This game is utterly the same as 5 years ago in SP, MP, and graphics.
    No, the SP is worse!!!!. The SP must be written by a middle school student. I have to say the SP of BF4 is mediocre, but at least it is more military-simulating, epic and logical, while SP of Ghosts is just quarrel between 2 old boys.

Stop Activision lowering human's intelligence, they are backwarding our civilization. Disgusting.
  13. Feb 25, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts tries to return the franchise back to form, yet again. Ghosts' story is dumb and tries to be smarter than what is actually is. The "action set pieces" that the Call of Duty franchise is know for are hear but none of them are so good that they are memorable. The campaign itself is so boring and formulaic; follow this person, shot these people, sneak around hear. TheCall of Duty: Ghosts tries to return the franchise back to form, yet again. Ghosts' story is dumb and tries to be smarter than what is actually is. The "action set pieces" that the Call of Duty franchise is know for are hear but none of them are so good that they are memorable. The campaign itself is so boring and formulaic; follow this person, shot these people, sneak around hear. The multiplayer is mainly the same, which can be a good thing for some players and a bad thing for others. The maps are a little to big for my liking as you can be killed a lot of times and by many directions. The new modes, Cranked and Blitz seem cool on paper but are not as fun when you are playing them. Squads also seems really fun but when you narrow it down it is the same as the multiplayer just with bots. Extinction was my favorite mode in the game, which is a shock to me. It takes a Left 4 Dead style to surviving rounds against waves and waves of aliens. Call of Duty: Ghosts might be the worst Call of Duty game to date, even when it is played with a DualShock 4 controller and next-gen graphics. Expand
  14. Mar 25, 2014
    Why?Another one? When are they gonna stop? Questions people ask when a game franchise is so burned out that there are no good words to you or questions to ask. Gave it a 2 because the game was still graphically nice even though it was a port over.
  15. May 29, 2017
    Es un poco aburrido de cara al publico.Multijugador muy parado.Modo campaña aceptable.Modo extincion bastante divertido y original,tomando una alternativa de cara a los zombis ya vistos en la saga
  16. Feb 18, 2014
    I've never been a fan of Call of duty campaigns and even though i didn't particularly like Black ops twos campaign, i praised it for being different and trying something new.
    Ghosts campaign however must be one of the most boring in the whole of the franchises history. Every level is more or less the same, follow a guy, stop when he tells you to, follow him some more, kill four or five bad guys, then repeat.
    The implementation of Riley the dog i personally thought bordered of ridiculous and the characters were exact carbon copies from past games.
    The mutli-player was marketed on having "dynamic map changing events (similar to battlefield), yet all i've ever seen in the oversize maps, is a petrol station blowing up, one map change due to a kem strike and being able to move dumpsters.
    While ive now got used to the multi player, after originally being frustrated with how fast you die, I still don't necessary find it all that fun to play.
    It was always going to be hard to compete with last years higher standard call of duty published by Treyarch and sadly, ghosts doesn't come close.
  17. Aug 21, 2015
    This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a unique dynamic in which players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply for survival. 10 years after a devastating mass event, the nation's borders and the balance of global power have been permanently redrawn. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a surreptitiousThis new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a unique dynamic in which players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply for survival. 10 years after a devastating mass event, the nation's borders and the balance of global power have been permanently redrawn. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a surreptitious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power. There are over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts — such as Juggernaut Maniac, Helo-Scout, Vulture and the ODIN Strike. You can even bring in Riley, from the single-player campaign, as your guard dog to warn you when enemies approach, and to attack enemies if they get too close to your person. Expand
  18. Aug 31, 2015
    this cod game sucks. bad story bad graphics boring mulitplayer huge maps. please stay away from this game. this is hands down the worst cod game ever made
  19. Jul 31, 2014
    Call of Duty burnout has finally set in. The story mode is as generic as ever, the multiplayer just feels unbalanced and looks to be encouraging too many micro-transactions. Good bye Call of Duty this was my last purchase in the franchise.
  20. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is about as fun as watching grass grow. Level design and story are so bland that I don't care if any of the characters survive or even if the generic "bad guys" win. Slow motion events that have no bearing on what happens next. Really annoying when you nail the quicktime event first try and you still get your ass handed to you. Regenerating health so you never need to slowThis game is about as fun as watching grass grow. Level design and story are so bland that I don't care if any of the characters survive or even if the generic "bad guys" win. Slow motion events that have no bearing on what happens next. Really annoying when you nail the quicktime event first try and you still get your ass handed to you. Regenerating health so you never need to slow down or think about how to approach the situation. Just plow right down the middle making sure you don't get too far away from your team mates or it's instant death. Enemies take dozens of bullets and maintain their accuracy but you get hit once and your aim flies around like you're getting hit with wrecking balls. Weapons all seemed to preform exactly the same. Sad. Expand
  21. Feb 26, 2014
    Worst COD game I've ever played. I regret buying this and this will probably be my last COD game I ever buy.

You die with 1 bullet so it's basically if you get spotted, you have no chance to live.

Maps are also horrible.
  22. Mar 29, 2017
    Worst COD I've ever played it wanted to be like MW2 but not even close the game didn't feel right and the gameplay didn't feel good at all the maps in the multiplayer was totally garbage.
    The extensions Plus mode was literally not god at all,only thing that was good was the Campaign it Had good story,and the character was good.
  23. Jan 3, 2014
    Terrible game.
    -Story is simply just a WTF.
    -Online: slow at many points

Call of duty is not listening to the players and they are to busy trying to recapture the Modern Warfare 1 and 2 era when over 1,000,000 people would be on. 2 weeks after buying I only saw around 150,000 players on.

Call of duty is now beginning to head the Medal of honor route
  24. Dec 4, 2013
    MW2 is the best cod and it always will be. Why they couldn't have map packed that instead of rehashing the same old awful crap...

I think the best way to sum it up is:

****
  25. Dec 6, 2013
    This game is horrid. It's strange how modern warfare 2 could be so much better and have so much stradegy, while this is just run around....and kill someone with 1 bullet regardless of what gun you are using. I even put in over 80 hours in black ops 2...but i cannot do this anymore. Nothing has changed, and where they milk the franchise annualy, the gameplay only gets worse. StayThis game is horrid. It's strange how modern warfare 2 could be so much better and have so much stradegy, while this is just run around....and kill someone with 1 bullet regardless of what gun you are using. I even put in over 80 hours in black ops 2...but i cannot do this anymore. Nothing has changed, and where they milk the franchise annualy, the gameplay only gets worse. Stay away...if you really want a shooter, go for battlefield 4. It's not perfect, but light years better. Expand
  26. May 18, 2015
    I don't completely hate this game, so don't get butthurt if you a Ghost fan. I loved the multiplayer, I really did, but as far as the campaign goes, you can tell that they put no effort in this games story, gameplay or graphics. It's as if they went in the bathroom, sat on the toilet and shat out this game. It isn't completely bad, but I can't give it a higher score than 4, below average,I don't completely hate this game, so don't get butthurt if you a Ghost fan. I loved the multiplayer, I really did, but as far as the campaign goes, you can tell that they put no effort in this games story, gameplay or graphics. It's as if they went in the bathroom, sat on the toilet and shat out this game. It isn't completely bad, but I can't give it a higher score than 4, below average, for it's effortless, pathetic attempt to keep this greedy franchise going. The characters are so stale and cliché they seem like corpses. The story is pitiful, just another damn revenge story. The fighting situations are so unrealistic, and if it can't get any worse, I'm sorry, it does, it ends on a freaking cliff hanger. Thanks Activision, ending a game on a cliff hanger that you'll never make a sequel to. They've made that official, no sequel. Even though the story is bad, you still wanna know what happens. The Campaign is shorter than any other Call of Duty installment. I beat it in two days, maybe with two hours of gameplay. And for me, that's extremely short. I'm a slow player. I don't beat games in 1 day like other people I know. The game is somewhat fun, but not worth your money. Also the game is supposed to be set in the future. Farther into the future than Black Ops 2. Black Ops 2 has crazy ass tech and Call of Duty Ghost is using the great, State of the Art tech from 2010. Somehow this game is still more bearable than MW3. Expand
  27. Dec 9, 2013
    So COD we meet again! I said to myself that Black Ops 2 was the last straw I was going to pull with CoD. Reason being, its the same game every time just a different scenario, but 1 thing that it shares from the rest of the games is the 10+ year old engine. Anyway, why did I buy Ghosts for the PS4, Killzone Shadow Fall, that's why! On the Vita Killzone Mercenaries was an absolute blast. ItSo COD we meet again! I said to myself that Black Ops 2 was the last straw I was going to pull with CoD. Reason being, its the same game every time just a different scenario, but 1 thing that it shares from the rest of the games is the 10+ year old engine. Anyway, why did I buy Ghosts for the PS4, Killzone Shadow Fall, that's why! On the Vita Killzone Mercenaries was an absolute blast. It had the 3 best game modes for multiplayer. Free for all, team deathmatch and war zone. Great fun! Shadow fall just has team based games and NO free for all. So I traded Killzone and got what I thought was a next gen game but in fact its a last gen game that looks VERY dated. It also plays like a last gen game also. Thats not the point, I got Cod Ghosts for the basic free for all that Killzone didn't offer. With bad visuals and a constant drop in frame rates and awful map design CoD Ghosts is a shambolic waste of money and time. Its a pure example of laziness and deceitful lies from Activision. This game is getting traded in for PSN credits that will be used against the BF4 premium package. No more Activision games for me.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!
  28. Mar 10, 2014
    This game was very disappointing for me because I liked Black Ops 2 when it first came out, it does try to do some new things however it's still the same stuff as last year, however it looks better than the other call of duties in the years past. Worst of the series.
  29. Aug 26, 2015
    This was my first COD game so i didnt realize how bad it was. Enemies were so hard to see even on my huge tv, maps were lacking and guns weak. Graphics were also uninspiring
  30. May 23, 2016
    This game is well, pointless. It looks nice, it's not boring, but it's so much similar to previous games, Black ops has its zombies and MW is competitive, but this just doesn't really do anything. its a generic campaign, multiplayer, and zombies wanna-be. There's no point to buying it over the superior Black Ops 2

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 10, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts isn’t treading any new ground, but the single player campaign is still a memorable one. But with each installment it’s getting harder and harder to get excited about Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Refining the same ideas over and over again is no longer enough, the multiplayer is in dire need of a complete re-design. [Nov 2013]
  2. Playing into the new generation, Ghosts gains a new edge with DualShock 4 and beautiful graphics.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    Call of Duty is a series that is oftentimes criticized for making the same game year after year, which is of course totally true and Ghosts is no exception. It even feels like a step back. The campaign is devoid of anything interesting and even the online part feels uninspired. It’s not a bad game by any means but it’s like its predecessors, only worse.