3.7

1. Jun 19, 2017
    Another year another lazy COD. This one just might the be worst one yet. An uninteresting story and lousy matchmaking/ multiplayer bring this one down big time. But the one bright spot is the COD has always been fantastic to play and it feels great.
  2. May 29, 2017
    Es un poco aburrido de cara al publico.Multijugador muy parado.Modo campaña aceptable.Modo extincion bastante divertido y original,tomando una alternativa de cara a los zombis ya vistos en la saga
  3. May 13, 2017
    Call of Duty Ghosts was the first Call of Duty to release on the next generation consoles and featured a new IP. But does that make Call of Duty: Ghosts a worthy FPS?

Call of Duty Ghosts represents a new beginning for Call of Duty. Although from the gameplay it looks extremely similar to previous titles. Its not. Now you might be thinking that's a good thing right? No and yes. Although Call of Duty ghosts expands on the formula of FPS it still doesn't add enough variety to the shooter. Infact it feels like a step down.

Campaign: 7/10

The campaign is incredible and unarguable one of the best Campaigns in Call of Duty. The propelling shooting, fast paced scenes and detailed visuals gives it a fun experience, not just for Call of Duty fans but also returning and new FPS fans. You take control of Logan, the protagonist who for some reason can not talk at all. Who is faced with a near WW3 situation after ODIN (A space craft from outer space) launches a nuclear device on to the earth. But I am extremely disappointed the lack of character depth and development. The game felt too predictable and felt too short for a campaign(even for call of duty)The game still makes me wonder what happened to the civilians in the earth. Overall I give the campaign a 7/10

Multiplayer: 6/10

In where the graphics are nice and pleading in the Campaign. The multiplayer does seem to have a noticeable difference. The detail is tuned down a little bit but not enough to realize. Lets talk about the health. In my experience I felt like I was dying too much and the game felt more like whoever shot first would win. In rare occasions you would win those gun fights. But in game modes such as search and destroy and gun game, there was a persistent balance with the guns and it felt alot more slow paced. Giving me time to calculate and figure out good flank areas. The customization really sets new bars but even then doesn't give enough depth for a 60$ title (Or 70$ for CAD at the time being). Overall I would give the multiplayer section a 6/10. I would not recommend this game for the multiplayer unless your a hardcore Call of Duty fan.

Extinction: 8/10

Extinction is the peak of Call of Duty: Ghosts. It really adds depth towards the game and makes the games 60$ value a whole lot more worth it. It really develops upon the zombies mode but puts a spinoff. It develops its own formula and has a currency perk system. Upgrades would include stronger bullet penetration and more. The aliens have a lot of detail and also you cant just shoot every alien. You have to make sure you time your attacks.

Call of Duty Ghosts isn't a great game, but it certainly isn't a bad one either. It manages to give enough content to come out as a acceptable game but it just doesn't give enough variety to please even hardcore Call of Duty fans. It isn't fun enough. And as most players come for the multiplayer experience, it just doesn't seem worthy. I would buy Call of Duty: Ghosts for the co-op Extinction and the detailed and in depth story.

Verdict:

Pros:
    Good Graphics
    Good Customization
    Really Fun Extinction
    Decent Campaign

Cons:
    Chaotic Multiplayer
    Bugs
    Short Campaign

Overall: 7/10
  4. Apr 17, 2017
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is a serviceable Call of Duty game but not something you should pay more than $10 for if you aren't into the Call of Duty multi-player. (By the way, the multiplayer is still active in 2017. Also by the way, I paid $5 for a new copy in Spring of 2016, and only got around to playing it in Spring of 2017). Let's address the elephant in the room: the story mode is dumb. ItCall of Duty: Ghosts is a serviceable Call of Duty game but not something you should pay more than $10 for if you aren't into the Call of Duty multi-player. (By the way, the multiplayer is still active in 2017. Also by the way, I paid $5 for a new copy in Spring of 2016, and only got around to playing it in Spring of 2017). Let's address the elephant in the room: the story mode is dumb. It is made terrible by a combination of bad writing and flat voice acting and then made worse because by having soldiers constantly nag you steal your kills.

The rigid nature of the campaign cannot be stressed enough. I was constantly waiting for the other Ghosts to open doors, give the all clear to start shooting, and telling me which weapon I could use next. At one point the Ghosts are yelling at me "take out a missile launcher". It takes me a couple minutes to realize they want me to climb a yellow ladder on one side of a missile launcher and throw a grenade inside. Any of them could have done that and it seemed dumb that they were waiting for me to do it. There were also many ways to take out the missile launcher, but I had to find the yellow ladder and hit square to proceed. The other Ghosts are also proficient at killing all the bad guys whether I fire my weapon or not. I felt like I was on a Call of Duty ride-along and I wouldn't have been surprised if my gun had blanks in it.

The shame of it is that Call of Duty: Ghosts has some brilliant set pieces. The earth splits wide, buildings fall, and airplanes tumble. I would enjoy it a lot more if I felt like I was part of the action. The best missions were the ones with the most freedom, such as controlling a rabid dog that rips the throats out of enemies or driving a tank at 120 mph around an enemy base. These missions also have the fewest set pieces. Go figure.

For curiosity's sake, I entered matchmaking to play multiplayer, I figured that after almost 4 years, this game would be a ghost town. I tried the same with Killzone Shadowfall last year and found only a handful of players in the entire world. To my delight, I found a match in about a minute. People still play this game and I wouldn't be surprised if the population is higher than later released games like Star Wars: Battlefront. The action is classic Call of Duty, and I imagine this is a bonus for any Call of Duty fan put off by the futuristic combat in the last 3 years worth of Call of Duty releases. The kill streak rewards seemed a little lackluster. I unlocked a guard dog (easy victim) and a satellite radio thing that seemed to serve no purpose. (I was hoping for a helicopter barrage or drone strike.) Graphics might not be quite next gen, but if you want "boots on the ground" gameplay, this'll work.

One last note, the game ends in cliff hanger and that cliff will go on forever. Call of Duty: Ghosts was so poorly received that Activision decided not to make another one. I will say the setting was rather bleak and bassakwards, with the United States at the mercy of a combined attack of South America. The game couldn't decide whether to focus on a tight knit band of special forces soldiers or the larger war fought with drones, tanks, and space based weapons. I think if Ghosts had focused on the actual Ghosts and their clandestine warfare, the game would have been a huge success. Imagine a Rainbow Six game with ginormous set pieces. Alas, that world is not to be as the Ghosts have been retired for good.
  5. Apr 14, 2017
    Honestly I don`t understand the hate for this peticular call of duty tittle. And don`t think worng, if tou don`t like this game or even hate I get it but a user score by 3,7? Damn. This was the worst selling call of duty game ever but the second best selling agme in 2013. I honestly think`s this game is alright.
  6. Apr 13, 2017
    Extinction mode is great. Story mode is good. Multiplayer is disappointing, but OK. Overall, an experience that you'll keep coming back to, and is worth getting assuming you're not burnt out on the series yet.

P.S. If you're bored of COD games, then be done with the series and leave it alone, don't waste your time by hating on it by giving it a nonsense review. I know you think it's fun, but you should grow up. Ok? Okay.
  7. Mar 29, 2017
    Worst COD I've ever played it wanted to be like MW2 but not even close the game didn't feel right and the gameplay didn't feel good at all the maps in the multiplayer was totally garbage.
    The extensions Plus mode was literally not god at all,only thing that was good was the Campaign it Had good story,and the character was good.
  8. Feb 22, 2017
    I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember, starting off with Fight Night, Saints Row, and Crash Nitro Kart on the PlayStation 2. Over time, I got new consoles, games and a better perspective and willingness to try new games. My all-time favorite types of video games are first-person shooters and horror games. And Call Of Duty promised all of that, with their amazingI have been playing video games for as long as I can remember, starting off with Fight Night, Saints Row, and Crash Nitro Kart on the PlayStation 2. Over time, I got new consoles, games and a better perspective and willingness to try new games. My all-time favorite types of video games are first-person shooters and horror games. And Call Of Duty promised all of that, with their amazing maps, and their Zombie Mode, which was introduced in Call Of Duty: World at War (it was originally known as Nazi Zombies). The games have always and forever been a staple in my collection, and I play them religiously. And when they announced Call Of Duty: Ghosts, got so excited. They promised more maps, better gameplay and to introduce aliens to the game. I was so excited and spent my $60 on the game. The second I started playing, it seemed a little off to me, and these are the reasons as to why:
    First, the maps are way too big. I do appreciate the detail that was put into the designing of the actual maps, a lot of them are huge, and they all limit you to six players. That cuts actual gameplay time down and all you’re doing is walking around for ten minutes before you get sniped from some guy in the castle tower.
    The lag is also a big problem. Someone can be shooting at you for 5 minutes and you don’t die until way after, you die even though someone shot at a spot that’s you aren’t even at or close to, and the pixelation and graphics aren’t the best at all.
    And finally, it needs more variety. After World at War, all of the games became way to similar, and everything was expected not to change, which it didn’t. Yes, I love Ripley the German Shepherd, he was a great addition to the CoD family, but when I buy a new game, I expect something different than its predecessor.
    I will always love the Call Of Duty franchise, but Ghosts isn’t one that I’d recommend.
  9. Jan 29, 2017
    Cuando juegas esto te das cuenta que a las empresas de videojuegos le importas un comino, solo sacan productos para que los compres sin valor artístico, sin valor jugabilistico, solo plata. y pues claro los niños ratas felices y contentos. tuvo que llegar la secuela para tener un poco mas de espíritu. un juego realmente olvidable, desastrozo
  10. Jan 7, 2017
    Campaign is ok,but it is very very short...Nothing more to add-short game! End of story. If length of the campaign was doubled,it would be passable. Damn you,COD...
  11. Dec 31, 2016
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is a 2013 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward, with assistance from Raven Software, Neversoft and Certain Affinity.
  12. Nel
    Dec 11, 2016
    I mostly played it for the single player campaign, it's not to bad. The multiplayer experience is similar to all the other cod games, nothing revolutionary, but the campaign is fairly short.
  13. Dec 8, 2016
    pluspoints

+ pretty fun multiplayer
    + good maps and good weapons
    + some times fun campaign
    negative points
    - but mostly just boring
    -pretty average graphics
    - bad AI ( truely its sooooo bad )
    this game is only good in multiplayer but fails at other parts
  14. Nov 30, 2016
    la historia empieza suave y va in crescendo hasta llegar a unas fases finales magníficas, Infinity Ward nunca defrauda en su modo historia

un modo online más cercano al COD4 original que a las locuras de ventajas y rachas que vinieron a partir de MW2
    y un modo Aliens que suma
  15. Nov 30, 2016
    w hw htaht i the a f rick isi th e is fricking game . .. . . .i go ot o t this gaame fpipon it ficking[ piooblack frudikay afot [ for 60 dolallpoare s . . . . .. WA STIJPJOEIJ POF MY **** MoNEyeyey ... iT waSSSSS SO Baad ..
  16. Nov 12, 2016
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward, with assistance from Raven Software, Neversoft and Certain Affinity. Published by Activision.

+ Good Campaign
    + Good Multiplayer
    - Some Multiplayer Maps are Meh
  17. Nov 12, 2016

+ Good Campaign
    + Good Multiplayer
    - Some Multiplayer Maps are Meh
  18. Nov 6, 2016
    It has a good online part the people draw so good you can feel them they are big and it's good it's a new news who you can control the dog its story is normal and it has wonderful guns 2 players can play it together on a console it's good but it can be better and I like it
  19. Oct 15, 2016
    is'nt a perfect cod game i know but the game is cool on the multiplayer i love the history
    this gmae have a brasil voices(im brazilian)its a good cod for xbox 360 and ps3
    but on pc he is not a cool game
  20. Sep 25, 2016
    This game is definitely offers something different from the COD: MW1 and MW2 in terms of the single player campaign. I can't say much about the multiplayer and I don't like to play multiplayer.

The story and characterisation I would say is similar in terms of term of depth to the MW1 and MW2, but for any COD games in general, if you are looking for a strong story with character development, look elsewhere. It is so so. There is not enough dialogue and back story to build relationships between different major characters in the game, ie. family and Ghosts crew to make you care or be emotionally involved. I think the story structure is on the right path, but not enough cinematic scenes to make it epic enough. The artistic cinematic in between missions attempt to narrate the story, but it is so boring as it lacks emotion. There is also not enough story telling to convince me of the villain's motivations for revenge. it's way too simplistic.

There is also not enough history or backstory for the civil war that is happening. You wonder what really started the war and rebellion?

In terms of single story gameplay, it's really fun and unique. I like the fact there are gun fights underwater, and even in space. The remote drone control is fun to use but a bit overpowered imo. The element of stealth really shines during underwater fights and in scaling down window panes down a sky scraper during the night to hack computers. It would of been fun if there was a puzzle or make hacking require more skill.

The one thing I was disappointed by was the graphics, it does seem like PS3 graphics.

It's a game well worth playing if you can get it cheap.
  21. Jul 23, 2016
    This game seems to be hated on for no good reason whatsoever probably because the cod community is cancer and moan about everything. While it is not anything special it is a very well made game. The campaign is as good as all the other call of dutys; it has an interesting story, fun levels and of course the best fps gunplay ever. The multiplayer is also very fun, there are many differentThis game seems to be hated on for no good reason whatsoever probably because the cod community is cancer and moan about everything. While it is not anything special it is a very well made game. The campaign is as good as all the other call of dutys; it has an interesting story, fun levels and of course the best fps gunplay ever. The multiplayer is also very fun, there are many different weapons and perks and you can play using a lot of different tactics and is very intense if you don't usually play mp games. The co op extinction mode is actually awesome and superior to zombies; you can actually beat it and is pretty challenging as well as featuring a good levelling system and challenges that force you to play different like electrocute x zombies or have a certain level of accuracy, which really makes for a great and addictive experience and one of the best co op modes ive ever played. It is a solid game that is definately worth playing unless you've got bored by the yearly cod release. Expand
  22. Jul 18, 2016
    its wasnt that bad it was a lot better than trash ops 3 at least its not bo3
  23. Jul 4, 2016
    Terrible jugabilidad, aburrido y repetitivo, con gráficos e inteligencia artificial mediocres y para rematar una historia olvidable. Un juego poco recomendable.
  24. Jun 13, 2016
    Do not like this game really badly designed not a huge fan of the campaign, the multiplayer is OK but most people tend to be annoying on the multiplayer mode, i have asked multiple regular call of duty players and out of the 15 people I asked only about 2 said it was OK.
    13/15 people do not like this game.
    I would not really recommend the game, i would stick with black ops and modern warfare.
  25. May 29, 2016
    I noticed i am very far away from the average ratings here. I do believe that is down to type of game play. I am a single player gamer (largely due to to many fanatics out there with too much time on their hands, camping and cheating their way to victory) anyway, Single game play is really good. A good tactical shooter game with a nice story throughout. So for that i give it an 8, forI noticed i am very far away from the average ratings here. I do believe that is down to type of game play. I am a single player gamer (largely due to to many fanatics out there with too much time on their hands, camping and cheating their way to victory) anyway, Single game play is really good. A good tactical shooter game with a nice story throughout. So for that i give it an 8, for multi player perhaps read all the other reviews. Expand
  26. May 23, 2016
    This game is well, pointless. It looks nice, it's not boring, but it's so much similar to previous games, Black ops has its zombies and MW is competitive, but this just doesn't really do anything. its a generic campaign, multiplayer, and zombies wanna-be. There's no point to buying it over the superior Black Ops 2
  27. May 8, 2016
    I wish I could shoot Activision right in the face right now. How come a billion-dollar conglomerate company be able to release the same Call of Duty s**t over and over again every single year? I used to be a Call of Duty fan (Modern Warfare's 1 and 2 were the best, and so does Black Ops III), but this fatigue needs to stop right now. All of these critics were trying to tell you to saveI wish I could shoot Activision right in the face right now. How come a billion-dollar conglomerate company be able to release the same Call of Duty s**t over and over again every single year? I used to be a Call of Duty fan (Modern Warfare's 1 and 2 were the best, and so does Black Ops III), but this fatigue needs to stop right now. All of these critics were trying to tell you to save your money but honestly they're a bunch of liars. It's the same thing: Eat, Sleep, Kick-Ass, Repeat for at least 10 hours! I'm sorry, but Ghosts is the absolute worst in the Call of Duty. Can I seriously need Modern Warfare 4? Yes. Expand
  28. May 3, 2016
    Hands down the best experience when it comes to cod! I miss the good old ghost days, it was one of the greatest games of all time, better then The witcher 3, skyrim, darksouls, doom 1 and 2, quake and unreal. every game is terrible in comparison!
  29. Mar 25, 2016
    i know many people didn't liked the story..even i also didn't..but the game play is good..and when u play it offline with your siblings u enjoy it a lot..secondly it doesn't have any robotic tech like black ops III which is good..now it is available for a very less amount..if u have tight budget u must go for it
  30. Mar 11, 2016
    I keep my CoD reviews simple. I've played CoD since 2005.

Campaign: IW will never be what it once was with the best talent leaving back in 2011. The campaign is years better than BO3 and equal level with AW's. It's one of the better CoD campaigns of the past 5 years. Zombies/Onslaught: They had to put some kind of co-op in there so they slapped in Onslaught. Ew. Multiplayer: This
    I keep my CoD reviews simple. I've played CoD since 2005.

Multiplayer: This is why I buy CoD. The guns are more balanced out of the most recent 3 CoDs, and the servers are flawless although map design is bland and FPS drops never were fixed (Shame on you IW). We all thought Ghosts was the worst CoD ever back in 2013. Then Advanced Warfare came and turned Zika into Ebola. Call of Duty became so incredibly bad with AW it made Ghosts look good. Idk how you do that. Then came Treyarch to save the day! Or so we thought. Shortly after launch, as a usual CoD development procedure, the guns are re-balanced every month creating instability thus ruining the experience, not to mention lack of dedicated servers, causing lag spikes still to this day. Even Ghosts had dedicated servers and it sucked. We all hoped BO3 would save CoD, but it's just another cash grab by Activision who doesn't know what made a once great franchise so great. Sadly, we have to return to Ghosts to play Call of Duty, not Call of Jet-Pack-Lag-Fare 7. I never would have imagined the franchise would go that south to where I'd think this game was decent, but that's what it's come to. So until Ghosts 2, play this.
  31. Feb 18, 2016
    I just played the game and found it to be one of my favorite COD's of all time. The combat was amazing and the story was intriguing. The campaign was a little short but other than that it was a pretty great game.
  32. Feb 13, 2016
    Though COD: Ghosts is an improvement over MW3, that's not saying much. There are legitimate reasons why people sat that Ghosts sucks,(or is disappointing) and I will explain them to you. All the advertising for Ghosts stated that throughout the campaign, stealth would be the focus, but it wasn't. Throughout the game you are spraying bullets out in the open, with unsilenced weapons. TheThough COD: Ghosts is an improvement over MW3, that's not saying much. There are legitimate reasons why people sat that Ghosts sucks,(or is disappointing) and I will explain them to you. All the advertising for Ghosts stated that throughout the campaign, stealth would be the focus, but it wasn't. Throughout the game you are spraying bullets out in the open, with unsilenced weapons. The only new gameplay feature they added to Ghosts is leaning in cover, which is barely an improvement. Another thing Ghosts gets wrong is that the Multiplayer manages to rip off every single interesting aspect from Battlefield 4's Multiplayer. Destructible environments, Levolution, large maps, you name it. Now let me go over what Ghosts does right. The gunplay is smooth, fun, runs at 60 FPS. But COD does that every year. The campaign is pretty interesting, too, way more than in BO2. The new Extinction mode is good enough even to stack up against Black Ops 2 Zombies mode. And the maps are WAAAAAAAAYY better than Tranzit. To all the people saying that Advanced Warfare is better than Ghosts, to you I sat this, Ghosts at least tried new ideas (Extinction, leaning cover), but Advanced Warfare only added a handful of new ideas(Jetpacks,lazers) So I say: Ghosts is better than Advanced Warfare. Come at me haters. Expand
  33. Feb 2, 2016
    I’m more of a campaign player than multiplayer. I got to say this is a decent game, but I think that is the word, decent. I was kind of expecting an interesting story in the single campaign mode because a few guys told me ‘oh man! Really good story, interesting stuff’. The script is interesting but I would not say great or awesome and in gameplay terms in just FPS normal stuff. ConsideringI’m more of a campaign player than multiplayer. I got to say this is a decent game, but I think that is the word, decent. I was kind of expecting an interesting story in the single campaign mode because a few guys told me ‘oh man! Really good story, interesting stuff’. The script is interesting but I would not say great or awesome and in gameplay terms in just FPS normal stuff. Considering both the single player campaign and the multiplayer side of the game, I’d say this is an average game. I mean this in both the good and bad way. Good as in it is good FPS fun, well made, BUT there is nothing really special about it, 99% same stuff as before. What I mean is, if you like FPSs go for it, decent game with a nice action intense single player campaign but do not expect life-changing stuff. Expand
  34. Jan 19, 2016
    VERY,VERY,VEEERY short game.....I just started to play and boom,its over...Campaign is ok,it is fun,story is great,but this game would be so much better if it was longer with 4 or 5 hours of more content..
  35. Jan 7, 2016
    Call of Duty Ghosts suffers from a lack of imagination. The online spectrum is dull, with dull maps, killstreaks, weapons and simply dull matches. The campaign is also dull, lacking in proper character development and story. The extinction mode is perhaps the most dull of all, and a weak innovation in comparison to the zombies mode in previous entries. The addition of the Infection modeCall of Duty Ghosts suffers from a lack of imagination. The online spectrum is dull, with dull maps, killstreaks, weapons and simply dull matches. The campaign is also dull, lacking in proper character development and story. The extinction mode is perhaps the most dull of all, and a weak innovation in comparison to the zombies mode in previous entries. The addition of the Infection mode online is perhaps the only positive. Expand
  36. Dec 22, 2015
    Not concerned with multiplayer on this specific version of COD (multiplayer is only relevant in most current COD release imo) . Only played this for the single player campaign, and it was an epic trip. Graphics are insane, even for a two year old game. I heard someone complain in reviews that if you get hit with a one bullet you die... thank you for the lulz, and highlighting handicapNot concerned with multiplayer on this specific version of COD (multiplayer is only relevant in most current COD release imo) . Only played this for the single player campaign, and it was an epic trip. Graphics are insane, even for a two year old game. I heard someone complain in reviews that if you get hit with a one bullet you die... thank you for the lulz, and highlighting handicap gamers who basically don't want a challenge. This game IS hard on Veteran mode. You can't just go guns blazing, you have to get tactical and work with your squad. Expand
  37. Nov 18, 2015
    Great online play, Campaign was fairly good, a bit to predictable. (no futuristic bullcrap, its not halo!!) Sick of all the mockers, of good games! Not as good as the original Black Ops, but, the game, has a poor user score, so a 10/10 should help... It deserves better than a 3.5/10!
  38. Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe I'm just getting bored of the Call of Duty games, but I lost interest in this game after only playing a few levels in the campaign and a handful of rounds online.
  39. Nov 11, 2015
    This was the first game from CoD franchise I've bought, and while I generally enjoy shooters, this title was pretty abysmal. First I played through campaign to get the feeling, but it was really short. I understand you don't buy these games for the campaign, but you could at least try. I burned it through in like 8 hours or so. Multiplayer is underwhelming in pretty much every way, and theThis was the first game from CoD franchise I've bought, and while I generally enjoy shooters, this title was pretty abysmal. First I played through campaign to get the feeling, but it was really short. I understand you don't buy these games for the campaign, but you could at least try. I burned it through in like 8 hours or so. Multiplayer is underwhelming in pretty much every way, and the added grindfest is more annoying than rewarding. Maybe I'll leave this franchise to others and stick with Destiny. Expand
  40. Nov 1, 2015
    I expected more out of this. The campaign is short. This the 3rd or 4th CoD game I played so I expected more. I realize that after finishing the game, I could only remember some scenes. This may not mean a lot for some people but for me it speaks how great the game is. In this one this is bad. Sorry CoD fans, this is not a game that I can recommend.
  41. Oct 29, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. As you start the game there is some thrills along the ride. The main characters dad dropped Rorke in the flood and you realize the guys dad was a ghost. This game was very fun and the hate was useless. Expand
  42. Oct 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is **** amazing! I love the song called Year Zero and From the Pinnacle to the Pit. Papa's performance in this game is stellar. There is more than 1 ghost which is interesting. The gameplay is very innovative. I will consider suicide Expand
  43. Oct 5, 2015
    good game but story play is very shot. jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
  44. Sep 24, 2015
    On the year 2013 Activision decided to start a new trilogy for Call of duty duty called 'Ghosts'! Which brought Call of duty to the Next generation consoles! but is all the criticism true? Does the game suck? Well... Let's find out!

Presentation- 9/10 The presentation is Outstanding it doesn't really do anything with the game! Graphics- 5/10(XBO/PS4/PC/WII U) 6/10(X360/PS3) The

Presentation- 9/10

The presentation is Outstanding it doesn't really do anything with the game!

Graphics- 5/10(XBO/PS4/PC/WII U) 6/10(X360/PS3)

The graphics are more last gen than next gen! It isn't really next gen that much! But they are not bad or good they are just mediocre for a next gen game! Although, they are pretty good for last gen!

Sound/Music- 7/10

The sound and music is not bad! Good sound effects and music!

Options- 8.5/10

Great selection of options!

Online Functionality- 3.5/10

The online functionality is just like the other COD games but the dlc with op guns ruins the fun.

Gameplay- 7/10

The gameplay is good especially with the Killstreaks. Some maps can be good and some can be boring to play on due to their huge sizes and some Gamemodes are boring!

Lasting appeal- 7/10

It's a COD game so I would play it! But not as much as Call of duty BO2.

Verdict:Call of duty Ghosts is a bit of a flawed game and wouldn't be considered as a true call of duty game otherwise this game does show a bit of entertainment but I repeat it shouldn't be considered a true call of duty game and more could have been expected!

I give it a 6/10 which means acceptable

Cons-
    -Too much DLC
    -Maps are too huge
    -Not a good Campaign Plot
    -Next gen version graphic are unimpressive
    -Boring alien gameplay
    -Some boring gamemodes
  45. Aug 31, 2015
    this cod game sucks. bad story bad graphics boring mulitplayer huge maps. please stay away from this game. this is hands down the worst cod game ever made
  46. Aug 28, 2015
    This is the worst call of duty i've ever played, and i've player nearly all of them.
    This game is way too bad to use all of the 5000 characters available, so i'll cut a long story short:
    CONS -This game has less color than The Waling Dead comic -This game has provided me with some beautiful FPS drops...on a PS4...with 6 players on a server...when nothing is happening. -The maps are

CONS
    -This game has less color than The Waling Dead comic
    -The maps are so terrible that even MW3 can't beat that (I'm looking at you, Freefall)
    -The maps are bigger than Donald Trump's ego (i'm looking at you, Stonehaven)
    -I mean seriously, this game has the biggest maps in COD History, yet you can only play with 11 other players.
    -Extremely bad weapons (players only use 2 or 3 weapons per category, the other 4-5 are left forgotten)
    -Graphics so dull and grey that everything is blending with the enviroment. Campers delight.
    -IEDs are even worse than claymores
    -IMS' are ever worse than the MW3 equivalent
    -Poor NPCs AI
    -Extremely boring singleplayer
    -Extremely idiotic ending with a cliffhanger
    -Ghillie suits... because you can always upgrade from "being barely visible" to "being completely invisible"
    - There are way to many camp spots on "insert any cod ghosts map name here"
    -It's worse than MW3
    -PDW is even more underpowered than the Executioner from BO2
    -Overpowered weapons. Example? A semi auto suppressed sniper rifle that 1-hit kills from the waist up,
    -Rorke is EFFING INVINCIBLE.
    -Menendez > Rorke
    -Mason > Logan
    -35 perks. THIRTY-FIVE PERKS. THIRTY-FIVE CRA*PY PERKS.
    -Black Ops Magnum > Ghosts magnum
    -$2.50 for a cat themed weapon camo.
    -Snoop dogg as the speaker. Smoke B everyday.
    -Much, much more

PROS
    -Honey Badger is cool
    -Good weapons sounds. Now they are more like BAM BAM BAM than PRR PRR PRR
    -It's easy to delete
  47. Aug 26, 2015
    This was my first COD game so i didnt realize how bad it was. Enemies were so hard to see even on my huge tv, maps were lacking and guns weak. Graphics were also uninspiring
  48. Aug 26, 2015
    This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a unique dynamic in which players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply for survival. 10 years after a devastating mass event, the nation's borders and the balance of global power have been permanently redrawn. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a surreptitiousThis new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a unique dynamic in which players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply for survival. 10 years after a devastating mass event, the nation's borders and the balance of global power have been permanently redrawn. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a surreptitious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power. There are over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts — such as Juggernaut Maniac, Helo-Scout, Vulture and the ODIN Strike. You can even bring in Riley, from the single-player campaign, as your guard dog to warn you when enemies approach, and to attack enemies if they get too close to your person. Expand
  49. Aug 21, 2015
  50. Aug 1, 2015
    I don't really play Call of Duty games. In fact, this was the first one i actually played. So if you COD fans out there don't think I really properly reviewed this game, i'm sorry, i could not really judge this one correctly.

The story is REALLY bland. If you want me to relay it to you, i'm sorry i really can't. All i remember is a few key scenes, and the characters. I cannot even remember what tied the missions together even. The plot was just uninteresting. And the villain was pretty stock too, with that: "feud with a main character after past event" backstory. I just didn't care what he had in store for our heroes. The game play is the most standard first person shooting you can get. It is fun and stress relieving though, to gun down an enemy and see their blood splatter on the wall behind them. You got your grenades, your flashbangs, and one off gadgets that strangely only appear for one mission then never get to be used again.

I can see now why everyone hates the Call of Duty community now. From the squeakers who have a hissy fit calling me a hacker everytime i shoot them while their back is turned, to the ones who stay locked in a prime location to pick off any players who meet their gaze, and only a few matches i played where i actually could have fun. Now, it may not be because i'm not good at multiplayer games, but i genuinely couldn't tell if i was having fun playing online.

For this being my first Call of Duty game, i can say that the bar is set pretty low, and i don't know if i can play another in the future. 6/10
    (edit: i actually have now played all the titles that were on 7th generation systems and advanced warfare.)
  51. Jul 3, 2015
    Like the PS3 version, the campaign is terrible, but the multiplayer is much better on the PS4. The public matches are still terrible, but eSports Search and Destroy is quite good in this game so that bumps up the overall score from 2 to 5.
  52. Jun 18, 2015
    Oyunun hikaye modu fena değil, multiplayer berbat ,extinction sıkıcı kısaca oyun rezalet adamım ! Gerçekten bir call of duty hayranıysanız alabilirsiniz ama değilseniz black ops 3 çıkacak onu alın .
  53. Jun 5, 2015
    Totally unmemorable game all round. As with every COD, the scam is that more experienced players get the best equipment leaving new players to struggle.
  54. May 18, 2015
    I don't completely hate this game, so don't get butthurt if you a Ghost fan. I loved the multiplayer, I really did, but as far as the campaign goes, you can tell that they put no effort in this games story, gameplay or graphics. It's as if they went in the bathroom, sat on the toilet and shat out this game. It isn't completely bad, but I can't give it a higher score than 4, below average,I don't completely hate this game, so don't get butthurt if you a Ghost fan. I loved the multiplayer, I really did, but as far as the campaign goes, you can tell that they put no effort in this games story, gameplay or graphics. It's as if they went in the bathroom, sat on the toilet and shat out this game. It isn't completely bad, but I can't give it a higher score than 4, below average, for it's effortless, pathetic attempt to keep this greedy franchise going. The characters are so stale and cliché they seem like corpses. The story is pitiful, just another damn revenge story. The fighting situations are so unrealistic, and if it can't get any worse, I'm sorry, it does, it ends on a freaking cliff hanger. Thanks Activision, ending a game on a cliff hanger that you'll never make a sequel to. They've made that official, no sequel. Even though the story is bad, you still wanna know what happens. The Campaign is shorter than any other Call of Duty installment. I beat it in two days, maybe with two hours of gameplay. And for me, that's extremely short. I'm a slow player. I don't beat games in 1 day like other people I know. The game is somewhat fun, but not worth your money. Also the game is supposed to be set in the future. Farther into the future than Black Ops 2. Black Ops 2 has crazy ass tech and Call of Duty Ghost is using the great, State of the Art tech from 2010. Somehow this game is still more bearable than MW3. Expand
  55. May 18, 2015
    A hilariously pathetic, short and bland experience with a story so laughable I cracked up near the end. I cannot describe how awful this game is, not only as a game, but as an addition to the Call of Duty franchise. Constant framerate and general performance issues often hinder the already awful experience. Try harder, Infinity Ward.
  56. Apr 30, 2015
  57. Mar 28, 2015
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is the best on Playstation 4. The game runs smoothly, as the gameplay feels really good. Out of all the options to play, this version is the one to go to.
  58. Mar 17, 2015
    Its easily one of the worst, if not the worst Call of Duty ever made. The franchise is stuck on the same thing and has lacked on innovation since Modern Warfare 2.
  59. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is about as fun as watching grass grow. Level design and story are so bland that I don't care if any of the characters survive or even if the generic "bad guys" win. Slow motion events that have no bearing on what happens next. Really annoying when you nail the quicktime event first try and you still get your ass handed to you. Regenerating health so you never need to slowThis game is about as fun as watching grass grow. Level design and story are so bland that I don't care if any of the characters survive or even if the generic "bad guys" win. Slow motion events that have no bearing on what happens next. Really annoying when you nail the quicktime event first try and you still get your ass handed to you. Regenerating health so you never need to slow down or think about how to approach the situation. Just plow right down the middle making sure you don't get too far away from your team mates or it's instant death. Enemies take dozens of bullets and maintain their accuracy but you get hit once and your aim flies around like you're getting hit with wrecking balls. Weapons all seemed to preform exactly the same. Sad. Expand
  60. Feb 19, 2015
    I find this game awesome because of the DLCs are interesting. Onslaught is cool but I still want the 3 other Map packs. Hell the skins camo for guns I find the most interesting, under $5. An average CoD game.
  61. Jan 20, 2015
    My least favorite cod. Multiplayer added nothing new, and the campaign is pretty much a typical, pretty boring 5 hour story. Just a dull game, that will only be a little fun for an hour or so.
  62. Nov 25, 2014
    As a previous fan of the franchise, I can safely say that this is the weakest installment. I had such high hopes for this game, especially the campaign. But instead, all I got was a little throwback to the modern warfare series with basically no emotional involvement towards the characters. As for the multiplayer, it is the most ambitious, but also the most problematic. There are muchAs a previous fan of the franchise, I can safely say that this is the weakest installment. I had such high hopes for this game, especially the campaign. But instead, all I got was a little throwback to the modern warfare series with basically no emotional involvement towards the characters. As for the multiplayer, it is the most ambitious, but also the most problematic. There are much fewer modes than in its superior predecessor, Black Ops 2. The maps are simply too big for Call of Duty, and the guns kill even more quickly than in Modern Warfare 2. So, in other words, two bullets from about any gun will kill you before you can even aim down your sights. It's just a matter of who shoots first, and considering the map size, have fun running a little while before you find someone else again, only to get killed again, and make the long trip back again. You'd better be a good shot if you expect to have a lot of fun with this game's multiplayer. Extinction is a lot of fun, but it loses its steam after a few games, even with a full lobby of friends. I used to be such a fan of Call of Duty, but after Ghosts, I'm heavily reconsidering getting Advanced Warfare or other future CoD games.

Campaign - 4/10
    Multiplayer - 5/10
    Other modes - 6/10

Overall - 5/10
  63. Nov 20, 2014
    Worst game ever made.... Singleplayer not bad, but multiplayer is just a piece of crap..... Unbalanced weapons, lag, try-hards, little kids, etc, etc. It's just bad. Don't waste your money on it.
  64. Nov 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Did Infinity Ward Ran Out Of Idea!? With the slight exception of BlackOps 1, every CoD game that was ever released Is Good But Ghosts has been COMPLETE GARBAGE in terms of Multiplayer and Singleplayer !
    CoD Ghosts is a game franchise that has shown No Innovation and No Major Differences in gameplay for the last 9 **** GAMES!
  65. Nov 18, 2014
    A downgrade to one of the greatest and most accomplished series in video game history that could have ruined my taste for Call of Duty and future shooters.
  66. Nov 15, 2014
    Absolutly god awful game. Nothing good to be said about it. Worst excuse for a game ever. Single player is just bad with uninteresting characters and 'Here comes a sequel' kind of ending, so predictable.

Multiplayer: Horrible maps, camper friendly. Want to win a match, just camp. You'll win 100% guarenteed. Also, where was the time when you played a game, you leveled up, and you unlocked guns? Now, EVERYTHING costs Squad Points, which is good for some things, but not every little attachment.

Squads: Extinction is even worse than Zombies, it's a really bad copy. It's just not fun, even if you have some friends to play with.

Don't buy this piece of crap.
  67. Nov 15, 2014
    Left a bad taste in my mouth, Has bad lag and the Multiplayer is dumbed down to the point that it feels like a chore to finish a match, Fundamentally the game is well made and it does have a decent single-player campaign, But overall it's not a very good game.
  68. Nov 9, 2014
    its a real beautiful and action game. even my family which are hate video games, like it. it has a good graphic and its game-play is full of action and excitation.
    in one game, you are in helicopter, a diver in reef , a soldier, a sniper , ....
  69. Nov 8, 2014
    Coming from a long time cod fan (finest hour PS2) this games just sucks it really just does the campaign was good Multiplayer was just awful extinction was ok. The lag in this game was unbearable. The character customization was decent, in my opinion there were only 4 good guns Ripper, Vector, Ak12 and the USR. And the worst part of this game was the camper this game made so many campingComing from a long time cod fan (finest hour PS2) this games just sucks it really just does the campaign was good Multiplayer was just awful extinction was ok. The lag in this game was unbearable. The character customization was decent, in my opinion there were only 4 good guns Ripper, Vector, Ak12 and the USR. And the worst part of this game was the camper this game made so many camping spots. I recommend to not buy or rent this game it just sucks. Expand
  70. Oct 26, 2014
    With Call of Duty you know what you're getting. An annualised rehash of the same shooter that folk mostly play for the multiplayer component. That half of the game is decent as for the campaign, you get a bombastic, blockbuster action film-esque story of reasonable length with more pretty, explosive set pieces than you can keep count of. Sure it's not as smartly written as Black Ops II butWith Call of Duty you know what you're getting. An annualised rehash of the same shooter that folk mostly play for the multiplayer component. That half of the game is decent as for the campaign, you get a bombastic, blockbuster action film-esque story of reasonable length with more pretty, explosive set pieces than you can keep count of. Sure it's not as smartly written as Black Ops II but it's a fun diversion and on PS4, it's gorgeous too. Expand
  71. Sep 28, 2014
    stupid gay crap its so wasteful of your money its just another set piece of repetitive gameplay. its got such bad visuals and its story is garbage. Unbelievable.
  72. Sep 18, 2014
    This game takes everything the series has been for years, takes all of those ideas, and throws all of the good, innovative ideas the previous games had and throws them out of the window. This game is a money grab, with just a slight graphical improvement from the previous games. Sadly, these graphical improvements don't provide any benefits, as you'll probably get killed from across theThis game takes everything the series has been for years, takes all of those ideas, and throws all of the good, innovative ideas the previous games had and throws them out of the window. This game is a money grab, with just a slight graphical improvement from the previous games. Sadly, these graphical improvements don't provide any benefits, as you'll probably get killed from across the map by snipers upon spawning so you won't get any time to admire them. Expand
  73. Sep 16, 2014
    Ghosts is a good game, it has a good campaign but not a very memorable one. Multiplayer is as you would expect from a call of duty game: fun but not as fun as MW2. Doesn't seem to be a next gen game at all, looks just as good graphically as Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Nothing really jumps out at you in this game at all, there is not any co-op game modes like Spec Ops in Modern WarfareGhosts is a good game, it has a good campaign but not a very memorable one. Multiplayer is as you would expect from a call of duty game: fun but not as fun as MW2. Doesn't seem to be a next gen game at all, looks just as good graphically as Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Nothing really jumps out at you in this game at all, there is not any co-op game modes like Spec Ops in Modern Warfare 2 or Zombies from Black Ops apart from Extinction which is rubbish. But not a terrible game overall. Expand
  74. Sep 13, 2014
    Just another Call of Duty cookie cutter sequel, single player is usually short and sweet and maybe even somewhat believable, but Ghosts single player is sloppy and leaves the player with questions. Where was all of Americas allies when it is being invaded by what im assuming is a south american confederate dictatorship? (I have to assume because they never explain)
  75. Sep 10, 2014
    Worst COD game ever! even the multiplayer sucks! I will just wait till 2016 COD comes out. I can't to play some Zombies on Next Gen Consoles!!. Sucks I have to wait 2 yrs.
  76. Sep 10, 2014
    This is one of those games that you ever love it or hate it.
    Most people hate this game but I don't. Yes, modern warfare and black ops was better but this game does deserve a better review than it's getting.
    This is one of those games that you ever love it or hate it.
    The main problems are camping on multiplayer is worse than ever, you die in about 2 bullets and the killstreaks are bad. The juggernaut isn't worth the time. There's a new killstreak (10 in assault) called the Maniac which gives you a combat knife and a throwing knife, you run extremely fast and have the same health as a juggernaut, this is one of the better ones. The automatic battlehind (9 in assault) in also good. The guard dog is OP, only 5 kills in Assault and that thing is hard to kill and will sneak up and kill you.

There's a new mode called Extinction where you fight Aliens and I really like that. It is obviously IW copying Treyarch Zombies but you can actually beat/win extinction.

Overall, I would buy it now it's gone a lot cheaper.
  77. Sep 9, 2014
    Same ole same ole game, nothing new to see here. Maps still way to small, offers nothing new. I think this franchise days are numbered! Couch zombie point and shot...yawn! I have purchase all COD games, but never again. Graphics are upgraded on PS4, but series has become boring!
  78. Sep 7, 2014
    Meh. Nothing really great. The multiplayer is okay, but too many freezes and too long of delay in the gaming lobby means you could wait around 10 mins for a game only to freeze upon playing. Bit of joy-kill. Also seems there has been a massive drop in the number of people who play this online. I've been playing these titles since CoD 3. But this is my last one.
  79. Aug 31, 2014
    This game was fun for a month maybe, but after that it was not fun anymore. The multiplayer was fun, but not as fun as earlier entries in the CoD franchise. The maps was bad designed and I didn't like them. The best map in Ghosts is as good as the worst map in Black Ops, and that's saying something. I didn't care at all for the campaign, and it was kind of boring.
  80. Aug 24, 2014
    This game sucks. Story sucks, game play is "meh" and graphics are not half-bad. But graphics are the least important thing. This game tried too hard to be good but it failed.
  81. Aug 18, 2014
    Probably the worst ending of any game I've played in the past decade second only to Mass Effect 3's slap in the face. Save yourself the aggravation and skip it.
  82. Aug 12, 2014
    Call of Duty Ghosts turned out to be a GREAT addition to the series. It's unfortunate that the entire community asked for something new - like Battlefield's larger maps - and pleaded for innovations on the same old COD gameplay, but revolted when they actually got it. Ghosts gameplay mechanics and hit-box detection are amazing. The loadout system provides the greatest degree ofCall of Duty Ghosts turned out to be a GREAT addition to the series. It's unfortunate that the entire community asked for something new - like Battlefield's larger maps - and pleaded for innovations on the same old COD gameplay, but revolted when they actually got it. Ghosts gameplay mechanics and hit-box detection are amazing. The loadout system provides the greatest degree of customization to date. Sadly, most of the very same people who were so vocal about wanting change didn't give Ghosts a chance because it was so different from the game they knew. They weren't good at it right away and quit. It's too bad because after playing Ghosts for the last 10 months - it's grown on me to the point where I consider it the best COD so far. Expand
  83. Aug 5, 2014
    Boring, very linear with no options or ability to choose where to go next. A huge disappointment and a big step back. Compared to games like Far Cry 3 on the PS3 this offers nothing new or interesting and for a PS4 release there really should have been something more to offer than slightly polished graphics.
  84. Aug 3, 2014
    Now, I bet you're thinking that I'm a COD fan-boy or something like that. I'm not, because this is the 1st COD game that I've ever owned in my life, and I've got to say that I now understand what everybody's talking about in these COD discussion forums.

Well, it's the typical type of FPS that you'll see in every COD game. Fast-paced and fluent, with customizable load-outs to adapt to your style of gameplay. It's not as good as the Modern Warfare series, but it's gameplay's solid. The single-player campaign is really cool and fun as well, I mean, you can shoot in space for crap's sake! It's a huge step over MW3's bland campaign. Also, guard dogs are so awesome, the only reason that I ever bead my friend's KD is because I get a Guard Dog and get a really high kill-streak.

Now the cons. It's the same crap that Activision puts out every year, with the same god danged controls. I mean, there's barely any difference between Ghosts and all the other COD games. The story is completely fictional and unrealistic as well. All of South America teaming up against the USA? Fat chance. Sure, the metal rods from space was cool, but that's it. Oh yeah, and the multiplayer is full of underage idiots calling everyone f****t c*cksuckers.

Bottom line, I'd give this game a 7/10, but this is only because that this is the 1st CoD game that I've actually played in-depth (I played MW3 a couple of times, and I hated it), and this, to me, is a new experience. If you don't like this review, well too bad.
  85. Jul 31, 2014
    Call of Duty burnout has finally set in. The story mode is as generic as ever, the multiplayer just feels unbalanced and looks to be encouraging too many micro-transactions. Good bye Call of Duty this was my last purchase in the franchise.
  86. Jul 29, 2014
    Stupid stupid stupid. The spawn system - stupid. Everything - stupid. Graphic - terrible. Hate myself for spending money for a "game" like this. Hate developers for selling such a ****
  87. Jul 13, 2014
    this blew my head... or it would if the guy behind me didn't blow my head off first. but seriously this did not feel like another seasonal shooter it felt like a new franchise. the new customization changes who you are literally. you can customize your load out and tailor your class just to your liking. Also they made a new game mode called "extinction" which is a mode where you defeatthis blew my head... or it would if the guy behind me didn't blow my head off first. but seriously this did not feel like another seasonal shooter it felt like a new franchise. the new customization changes who you are literally. you can customize your load out and tailor your class just to your liking. Also they made a new game mode called "extinction" which is a mode where you defeat hordes of aliens. the campaign was like a story that moved me. words cannot describe how i felt. with new challenges being thrown at you you have many very different types of objectives that keeps you on the edge of your seat for whats going to happen next. Expand
  88. Jul 12, 2014
    Sadly They made another call of duty, without taking in mind anything people have to say about it. I started playing call of duty, when it was how it was supposed to be, World War 2, But instead they made it modern. I got used to The modern warfare series, but now its really bad. call of duty ghosts has almost nothing new. with similar aspects of all the past games, but nothing new. Don'tSadly They made another call of duty, without taking in mind anything people have to say about it. I started playing call of duty, when it was how it was supposed to be, World War 2, But instead they made it modern. I got used to The modern warfare series, but now its really bad. call of duty ghosts has almost nothing new. with similar aspects of all the past games, but nothing new. Don't Believe the critics, And don't Believe the Commercials call of duty has gone to waste Expand
  89. Jul 4, 2014
    Call of Duty. A franchise who's only intention is to make themselves as rich as possible and make you as poor as possible. A franchise which prioritizes money over fan satisfaction, every single time. They could of quite easily changed the game from top to bottom with the amount of money they get, they could of not released it annually, but oh no, that's too risky for them. If you buy anyCall of Duty. A franchise who's only intention is to make themselves as rich as possible and make you as poor as possible. A franchise which prioritizes money over fan satisfaction, every single time. They could of quite easily changed the game from top to bottom with the amount of money they get, they could of not released it annually, but oh no, that's too risky for them. If you buy any more Call of Duty titles shame on you. Expand
  90. Jun 30, 2014
    Cannot understand the low user score of just 3.4, this game does not deserve that score, yeah its not the best COD and could be a lot better but 3.4?? really!!?? - i enjoyed the story and the graphics are good, the online is the same old COD style as every year. Its not the best game on the ps4 but its certainly not a 3.4 standard game
  91. Jun 28, 2014
    cod ghosts não é tão ruim assim como todos dizem... a campanha é o que todo jogador de call of duty espera, os gráficos decepcionam, mesmo sendo bom todos esperavam algo melhor até mesmo no ps4. o multiplayer não chega aos pés de black ops 2 pela baixa quantidade de armas e jogabilidade quanto ao bo2, o jogo está mais difícil no multiplayer, pois as armas matam mais rápido e os mapas pelocod ghosts não é tão ruim assim como todos dizem... a campanha é o que todo jogador de call of duty espera, os gráficos decepcionam, mesmo sendo bom todos esperavam algo melhor até mesmo no ps4. o multiplayer não chega aos pés de black ops 2 pela baixa quantidade de armas e jogabilidade quanto ao bo2, o jogo está mais difícil no multiplayer, pois as armas matam mais rápido e os mapas pelo incrível que pareça, são maiores, ruins e FAVORECEM OS CAMPERS!!!!! joguem apenas se forem realmente fãs de call of duty ou CAMPERS. Expand
  92. Jun 25, 2014
    Besides my opinion of Ghosts having a crappy online multiplayer, it's not all bad. The amazing gameplay of the campaign and extinction ties the whole game together.
  93. Jun 24, 2014
    I haven't played a COD game since MW2 so maybe I am missing out on the negative reviews but Ghosts held up for me. A short, but entertaining story and hours of entertainment playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch online. Tried and true.
  94. Jun 21, 2014
    Pros:
    +Engaging action-packed single player campaign

Cons:
    -Boring Multiplayer
    -Uninnovative
    -Tiny maps

This game was just downright horrible. If want to have with a multiplayer FPS play Battlefield 4.
  95. Jun 11, 2014
    Why ismy kd at blops 2 3.1 but in ghost its a 1.40 ? Cause this game is god awful if you like running an smg and ripping through flesh quickly you will hate this game you die in one bullet and the maps and spawns make no sense whatsoever this game is so utterly geared towards campers its amazing in a disgusting way you are allowed to sit in your spawn with an lmg and get 6 kills with easeWhy ismy kd at blops 2 3.1 but in ghost its a 1.40 ? Cause this game is god awful if you like running an smg and ripping through flesh quickly you will hate this game you die in one bullet and the maps and spawns make no sense whatsoever this game is so utterly geared towards campers its amazing in a disgusting way you are allowed to sit in your spawn with an lmg and get 6 kills with ease on some maps with any decent party you can set up and if you aim down sight all game you cannot loose bottom line is infinity ward is saying no rushers and yes to campers and **** off to snipers 3/10 and thats being generous Expand
  96. Jun 11, 2014
    We'll... You want to know what I think... You **** it up!

The Good It's got a competitive clan v clan mode. The campaign is a bit crap but playable. The character customisation is nice. It's hard to say what's good about this. The Bad This game has **** up in some many ways... The map design is piss poor and needs to be fixed. Everyone uses the same guns in the MP. Same class to.
    We'll... You want to know what I think... You **** it up!

The Good

The Bad
    This game has **** up in some many ways... The map design is piss poor and needs to be fixed. Everyone uses the same guns in the MP. Same class to. Talk about desperate the is horse **** compared to cod 4. There is not much variety in the maps they are all dull and grey as ass. H... How is this being given 8s and 9s out of ten. It's crap. I can't take it. Activison is the new LJN. I give up. Call Of Duty should be dead.

Score 35/100
  97. Jun 8, 2014
    Singleplayer was really short, it shows off the same graphical engine as 2007.
    Even with a console coming up that tear, the future call of duty was still focused on using the same engine, for 7 years.

i'm done with buying call of duty games, unless all my friends recommend me to play it.

Make a new engine to revive the dying franchise.
    the score i will give this game is a 3/10
  98. Jun 1, 2014
    I have to admit, Ghosts is an average fun shooter. But it's lack of innovation really bogs down this game. With lackluster graphics (come on, we are in next gen!),simplistic linear storyline, and mw3 clone online, Ghosts cannot break the mold. 5 out of 10
  99. May 27, 2014
    The Story of this CoD Game was in my Opinion the Best of all. Cant wait till Ghosts 2 is released ! The Missions in this are so good and the Graphics are damn good too !
  100. May 27, 2014
    Good but short campaign mode, you end up wanting to play more, specially the space and diver missions. Single player parts in the games this days feels more like just a warm up to play the multiplayer game. Finished it in about 6 hours of game play... With that say it was fun and the graphics look really good.
  101. Nov 5, 2013
    If you play any Call of Duty, you've played GHOSTS. Don't believe the marketing hype, this is the same product rebundled let it die and show investors we're not interested in being sold the same product year after year, the cash cow needs to starve. terrible game.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 10, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts isn’t treading any new ground, but the single player campaign is still a memorable one. But with each installment it’s getting harder and harder to get excited about Call of Duty’s multiplayer. Refining the same ideas over and over again is no longer enough, the multiplayer is in dire need of a complete re-design. [Nov 2013]
  2. Playing into the new generation, Ghosts gains a new edge with DualShock 4 and beautiful graphics.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    Call of Duty is a series that is oftentimes criticized for making the same game year after year, which is of course totally true and Ghosts is no exception. It even feels like a step back. The campaign is devoid of anything interesting and even the online part feels uninspired. It’s not a bad game by any means but it’s like its predecessors, only worse.