8.1

1. Aug 31, 2014
    I had to write a review after so many praises for this game. For me this game is really boring and repetitive. After playing 5 mins there is not much new you can do. Sure you can upgrade your gear, get new skills but basically its just same button smashing all over again.

Even the graphics are so boring that in the crypt you might accidentally run backwards for 5 mins before realising
    you have been there before.
    The only reason to get this game is same coach co-op. But I would wait that the price drops to 15$ or less.
  2. Sep 16, 2014
    I have bought this game for PC, PS3 and PS4...... No Difference in Story or Gameplay. Just like Diablo 2 except in that time Diablo and Diablo 2 pretty fun games in that time. Im just not a fan of little people on screen running around fighting waves of little monsters.
  3. Sep 28, 2014
    This game could be good but not... At the beginning from 0 to 5-8 levels are pretty hard. I was in normal difficulty but I died many times. Then I just got level 30 and from now... nothing. I play in expert but not even goes low my HP. I killed all the bosses without a single die. Sooo sooo boring and repetitive game after the lower levels. No new skills, nothing. I love Diablo and I think Diablo 3 wasn't that bad but now... its really bad. Expand

1. Oct 21, 2014
    With such a fantastic transition to consoles in Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, I’m even more eager about possible Blizzard ports in the future.
  2. Oct 8, 2014
    For players who love killing things, building godly characters, and grabbing loads of awesome loot in the process, Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition is the biggest no-brainer purchase of this year.
  3. The addition of Reaper of Souls content makes this an essential upgrade for veterans, while the power of PS4 ensures it's smoother than a dolphin's back. [Oct 2014, p.87]