Fez PlayStation 4

6.3

1. Apr 12, 2014
    This is the hipsters version of Paper Mario. Apparently this game was featured in some Indie Game movie and every fedora sporting, Starbucks fanatic is talking about it. Please, excuse me while I hang myself by my PS4 controller cord. Oh darn, it's wireless.
  2. Sep 11, 2014
    Yet another boring, overhyped Indie platformer. I got this free on PS+, and I'd be pissed if I had paid anything for it. Stay away, and don't listen to the artsy fartsy reviewers on this who seem to think its cool now to only play 2D, retro, side scrolling, platformer, Indies. Utter rubbish
  3. Aug 15, 2014
    The game is somewhat innovative but **** it's boring as hell, I can't believe this game has a high rating. Fez is such a pretentious modern art piece of ****
  4. Jun 10, 2014
    This was the worst game I have every played. I found the controls very aggravating, the graphics were atrocious, the story line was horrible, the prompts were annoying, and very dissatisfying game. I was very angry and gave up after 15 minutes of forcing myself to play. This is the only game I have ever given anything lower than a 4.
  5. Sep 9, 2014
    I was really looking forward to Fez, but was very disappointed. The game is extremely simple, with few puzzles worthy of the name and virtually no challenge. I didn't finish, put this back on the shelf, regret buying it.

BUYER BEWARE
  6. Sep 12, 2014
    it looks pretty and that's about it, the puzzles are simple and the 3D gimmick fails to be impressive after a while and has been done better, the game is far too easy and it doesn't feel rewarding in the slightest
  7. Sep 14, 2014
    The author of this game thinks you should pay him money for streaming it on twitch or making a youtube video with this game in it. So why would you support this in anyway?
  8. May 23, 2015
    I enjoyed FEZ for the first hour or so but this title really began to get old quickly. With practically no story and puzzles with repetitive themes the game quickly loses what little luster it has going for it. The spot in a movie bolstered a lot of mainstream support for this title and got players hyped for it but most have been sorely let down. The title fails to deliver in almost everyI enjoyed FEZ for the first hour or so but this title really began to get old quickly. With practically no story and puzzles with repetitive themes the game quickly loses what little luster it has going for it. The spot in a movie bolstered a lot of mainstream support for this title and got players hyped for it but most have been sorely let down. The title fails to deliver in almost every aspect. Indie games aren't meant to have cutting edge graphics but they have to make up ground in other areas such as ingenuity of mechanics and a fantastic plot but FEZ does neither. I rarely give 10's but no game deserves a 0 either. I give the game a pity 4 for trying something different. Expand

1. Sep 16, 2014
    Fez is simply brilliant and intelligent. This game is difficult, but the satisfaction is assured thanks to clever puzzles and a wonderful level design.
  2. Play UK
    May 2, 2014
    The perfect package of platforming, abstract thinking, and retro love. [Issue#243, p.60]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 27, 2014
    Mind-bending and impossible to put down, Fez will have you thinking outside the box. [May 2014, p79]