- Summary: FINAL FANTASY XV is a fantasy based on reality. Escaping the flames of war, Noctis, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Lucis, embarks on an epic journey with his best friends through a world of larger-than-life beasts, amazing wonders to behold, and dungeons filled with danger in hopes ofFINAL FANTASY XV is a fantasy based on reality. Escaping the flames of war, Noctis, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Lucis, embarks on an epic journey with his best friends through a world of larger-than-life beasts, amazing wonders to behold, and dungeons filled with danger in hopes of finding the strength to take back his homeland and end the battle. [Square-Enix]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Final Fantasy 15 Meets Tekken 7 With Noctis DLC - Official Trailer
Autoplay On Off
Dec 29, 2016This is one of my favourite games of the year and it's one I'd encourage any previous Final Fantasy fan to consider. Besides the brilliant nods to the series past — adorable retro touches like pixel art character menus and classic game soundtracks you can buy in servos and listen to in the Regalia — this is a game that's doing something new and great with what's come before. It's the fondest I've felt about the series since VIII.
Nov 28, 2016Final Fantasy XV hides a convoluted, 10 year-long development behind every corner and desperately struggles with its own identity. Fans of the franchise might find the new open world structure a bit disappointing especially because it hurts a narrative that finds some coherence in the second half of the game and goes straight to an emotional and very divisive ending.
Dec 9, 2016While it occasionally buckles under its own ambition and the game falters somewhat as the plot ramps up, overall Final Fantasy XV is a beautiful, exciting game that I dearly loved. It may not be the best game I've played this year, but it is almost certainly my favorite, and Square Enix has built an incredible, extremely unique open-world.
Dec 6, 2016Final Fantasy XV is a unique offering, both for the franchise and RPGs in general. Placing the onus on the relationships of your party, rather than the narrative, has meant that this is a game that strikes not just an emotional chord, but a personal one. While Final Fantasy stalwarts will likely balk at the action-heavy combat, the spirit of the franchise remains, and is better served here than it has been in many years.
Nov 30, 2016This isn't probably the Final Fantasy you were expecting, nevertheless it's one worth your time. it is far from being a perfect game, mainly because of a terrible second half, but it succeeds where other Final Fantasy have failed: bringing the saga into the modern era.
Dec 7, 2016Best game I have ever played, the story is par none, the graphics are amazing for a console (PC elitest here), combat was intuitive and new,Best game I have ever played, the story is par none, the graphics are amazing for a console (PC elitest here), combat was intuitive and new, the magic is pretty busted but kind of balances out by the fact that you can only hold a limited amt of magic at a time and have to collect it. The boss fights are the coolest I've seen in any game (I liked MGRR's a lot, but FFXV's is better), the music is also gorgeous (stand by meeeee~). Every part of the game is enjoyable, even those long car rides, just cruisin with your goons feels awesome. All the characters are loveable and the english VAs are actually not terrible for once which is amazing, but they give you the option to do other languages w/ sub if you'd like. I'm a more recent fan of the FF series (played Type-0 HD, FF13 trilogy, FF14) and this is my favorite and without any question. Best storytelling any game I have played throughout my lifetime and I've been playing since a child so I've been played quite a few games to say the least, the game is so emotionally heart wrenching and just absolutely beautiful.… Expand
Dec 1, 2016A little advice for anyone playing this game, Progress ahead to the beginning of chapter 3 before you start trying to explore.
I was justA little advice for anyone playing this game, Progress ahead to the beginning of chapter 3 before you start trying to explore.
I was just starting to get bored and then the map opened up, suddenly I was over whelmed.
huge map, lots of hunts and side quests.
Combat takes some getting used to. not sure why they couldn't just do Type-0 combat in an open world but anyway... Once you gert used to it it's pretty fun.… Expand
Nov 29, 2016FINAL FANTASY XV is a game that has everything to make you happy. It has a open world, but also, has many linear moments due to story, and theFINAL FANTASY XV is a game that has everything to make you happy. It has a open world, but also, has many linear moments due to story, and the story is VERY good at all. Escaping the flames of war, Noctis epic journey with his best friends is very real and deep. The battle system is so good and the game has the best dungeons in all FF series. I loved Princess Luna, she is so cute and strong.… Expand
Dec 12, 2016Понравилось! Рекомендую...
Но есть проблемы... Что понравилось: - Отличная атмосфера игры - вначале это дорожное путешествие, потомПонравилось! Рекомендую...
Но есть проблемы...
- Отличная атмосфера игры - вначале это дорожное путешествие, потом драма переходящая в трагедию. Прекрасно!
- Открытый и красивый мир (который правда неожиданно "заканчивается" ближе к финалу)
- Шутки-прибаутки героев - чудесно
- Тачка понравилась - это конечно не ГТА 6, но нам ведь и не надо!
- Анимация и живость героев, кемпинги, рыбалки и фотки. Игра заставляет поверить что у тебя есть друзья! Спасибо тебе, игра.
Что не понравилось:
- Неровности сюжета. То сентиментальная речь которая должна цеплять за душу вызывает только улыбки или даже недоумение. То смерть второстепенного персонажа к которому вообще не успел "прикипеть" вызывает зевок и вопрос - "а это был кто вообще, а ведь он оказывается был нам дорог"?
- Разработчики не смогли сделать мир до конца открытым, пришлось скатиться в линейность к концу второй трети игры. Выглядит это не очень красиво.
- Самый главный минус - это унылые второстепенные квесты. Давно пора запретить создавать квесты типа: "Пойди туда и принеси мне 10 хвостов носорогов". К сожалению все не сюжетные квесты именно такие. Для меня это главное разочарование, ведь я не смог раскрыть весь открытый мир - наскучило. Ах да я же был должен наслаждаться боевкой... но без сюжетной мотивации у меня лично это не вышло.
Что вызывало смешанные чувства:
- Бой как бы неплох... Но если честно к концу понимаешь что тактики почти нет. Финальные боссы сводились к двум действиям: питью зелья и атаке... ну иногда приходилось воскрешать павших бойцов. Но в середине игры порой были очень интересные бои. Рекомендую, кстати, играть в Режиме Ожидания (Waiting Mode).
- Dungeons (подземелья) - темно, страшно и атмосферно, вроди бы и нравится... но в основном очень линейно...
- И еще раз сюжет... Финал - порадовал! Послевкусие осталось... Но в целом эта фантазия не так прекрасна, как 7-ая, 8-ая или 10-ая. Мой вердикт: на четверочку сюжет... с минусом.
В целом игра мне понравилась и я рекомендовал бы ее как поклонникам серии так и новичкам. Считаю что это огромный шаг вперед после провальной на мой взгляд 13-ой части.… Expand
Jan 23, 2017This game makes it into my list of good games simply on the virtue of it's breathtaking art and design. So much care was given to making thisThis game makes it into my list of good games simply on the virtue of it's breathtaking art and design. So much care was given to making this a truly immersive experience. It's unfortunate that some stilted design choices ripped me clear out of the finely crafted experience. Namely, the quirks of the second half left me speechlessly baffled as the game went from totally open world to FFXIII level linear without communicating this to the player. It wouldn't be an issue if that wasn't, literally, the rest of the game and doesn't stop until you fully complete the story. Not a design choice I object to, just one that left me trying to beat my way through it so I could get back to the open world again not knowing I could go back at multiple points. Little did I know that that was what Umbra was for. The time travelling umbra mechanic was so poorly explained that it left me utterly confused as I hacked my way through increasingly frustrating sections where my character became more and more under leveled with each passing minute. This got so bad in fact that I got stranded in the second half while under leveled and wasn't near somewhere to call umbra. This led to a very, VERY tough boss battle that I had to beat while under leveled and under gunned. All of this tainted my first experience of what is, otherwise a very well crafted story. For how amazing everything else is in this game, the lack of a proper explanation of how to manage the second half of the game seems downright amateurish. Overall though, if that aspect were better explained to allow better flow to the narrative, this experience would still be one of the most cinematic and highly polished experiences in recent memory. I'm looking forward to a second play through now that I better understand the way the game is organized. But, if I weren't a video game enthusiast, I likely would be pretty turned off by this game.… Expand
Dec 14, 2016Basically the first half of this game is amazing, but the second half is total garbage. Also the mechanics are not good when put underBasically the first half of this game is amazing, but the second half is total garbage. Also the mechanics are not good when put under scrutiny. Ultimately, I had a blast with approximately half of the game, but had the worst time with the other half.… Expand
Oct 3, 2017A terribly boring game. Long loading time. Long travel time. A boring maze. It is not free.
This is not a final fantasy. Good old FinalA terribly boring game. Long loading time. Long travel time. A boring maze. It is not free.
This is not a final fantasy. Good old Final Fantasy has been lost. It's uncomfortable. Disabled open world.… Expand
Published: September 12, 2016We profile the most noteworthy videogames scheduled for release between now and the end of the year.
Published: January 19, 2016Preview 25 notable videogame franchises returning with new titles in 2016, including Uncharted, Mass Effect, Dark Souls, Legend of Zelda, and more.
Published: March 9, 2010The newest installment in the 23-year-old Final Fantasy franchise arrives in stores this week. How does it compare to past titles in the series?