7.2

1. Dec 5, 2013
    This game has very, very little to offer. I can not understand anyone actually playing this game for more than 5 minutes without turning it off through sheer boredom. There are so many 10s here and for what? Scenery? Ludicrous. One of the worst games I have ever played, and will never, ever play it again.
  2. Dec 1, 2013
    I've had more fun lighting my farts. What a ridiculous game. This should be free, it was free on the Windows Phone and it was still terrible. On the plus side compared to the ridiculous price of Angry Birds Star Wars which is 32.99, which, quite simply, left me speechless, then this is a steal.
  3. Dec 4, 2013
    It's a decent game for the price, but it gets boring fast. I don't understand how people are giving this a 10, it doesn't feel like a proper game. More like a mini game that should be free for all users. There are games that developers put many man hours into it that truly deserves a 10 and Flower just doesn't deserve it. People that love art and uniqueness can grow fond of Flower, but forIt's a decent game for the price, but it gets boring fast. I don't understand how people are giving this a 10, it doesn't feel like a proper game. More like a mini game that should be free for all users. There are games that developers put many man hours into it that truly deserves a 10 and Flower just doesn't deserve it. People that love art and uniqueness can grow fond of Flower, but for the average gamer.... a pretty scenery isn't justified for giving a game 10/10. There are many other factors into judging a game.

Pros:
    Simple
    Pretty
    Unique
    Cheap

Cons:
    Boring
    Too simple
    No replayability
    Way over rated
  4. Jan 25, 2014
    This is one game that didn't need to exist much less be ported. The gameplay is pointless and completely uninteresting. The graphics are really the only good thing about this game. Why they ported this waste of time and not Journey is completely beyond me.
  5. Dec 19, 2013
    This is not a game, and should not be classified as such.
    This is a phone application with enhanced graphics.

It is beautiful, but is not a game.

I found myself bored, and wondering why the critics acclaim this game while busting Knack.
  6. Jan 30, 2014
    I tried Flower ... its not for me !
    What I can't understand though is why it's rated so highly ?
    My guess is that a critic or two saw something magical within it ... probably the same critics who view a piece of wool on a plate of melted ice cream and poo and call it art !! Quite frankly .. I think its a joke. Poor sound, awful graphics and basic (we're talking zx spectrum ) levels of
    I tried Flower ... its not for me !
    What I can't understand though is why it's rated so highly ?
    Quite frankly .. I think its a joke. Poor sound, awful graphics and basic (we're talking zx spectrum ) levels of control and interaction is the top scoring game on ps4 ! ha ..
    That is .. quite frankly disrespectful to the hard working, dedicated and creative people who strive to give us "real" games for our new gen consoles.
    Why strive for greatness when critics lap up poo on a plate
  7. Jan 7, 2014
    One point for being visually beautiful. That's it. There's nothing else to say about this game. If you want a beautiful game, get flower. If you want a game with anything else at all, don't.
  8. Feb 7, 2014
    What the hell? Alright first the game has good graphics but the idia of this game is stupid. The point on this game is apsolute joke. ALL the reviews all of them are fake.
  9. Mar 12, 2014
    I'm sorry to say that this game is just boring, if I wanted to relax and look at flowers I'd go to a flower shop... I understand why some people like this game, because it's relaxing, but it isn't a game. There is nothing fun about it and the only purpose of the game is to make the flowers blossom... Maybe it's art, I don't know.. This game is overrated. Do you think at its 91 score thatI'm sorry to say that this game is just boring, if I wanted to relax and look at flowers I'd go to a flower shop... I understand why some people like this game, because it's relaxing, but it isn't a game. There is nothing fun about it and the only purpose of the game is to make the flowers blossom... Maybe it's art, I don't know.. This game is overrated. Do you think at its 91 score that this game will be talked about for years to come>? I think not.. This game gets a better overall review then games that are actually games.... This game reminds me of those interative satellite t.v games they had while back.. I'm sure the people who made this game worked so hard......yeah right.. Expand
  10. Dec 20, 2013
    This "game" gets a 0, all the critics giving it 10's are just pretentious its an over priced HD fluff piece that makes wet pain seem like a keg party. Its the equivalent of a childs pop up book, hardly engaging or entertaining. You could go talk a walk and get more enjoyment from that than anything this glorified video could give you.
  11. Dec 22, 2013
    jak można takiej grze dać 91%!!!!! skandal, po kilku minutach gry człowiek ma dosyć! to już ciekawszy i lepiej wykonany jest Kill Zone, a Assasin przy tym to mistrzostwo świata!
  12. Mar 12, 2014
    This is not a game, it feels more like a screen saver. if you are into that, then I guess... spend your money. Chances are you have something more compelling on your computer already, just wait 30 minutes and you'll see what I mean.
  13. Mar 5, 2014
    Bought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed.
    Gameplay:
    You move flower petals around over other flowers to accumulate more. There is no words to read, no story at all. Just you moving your controller and not understanding why you have to collect more petals. Story:None Replayabllity: None Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it
    Bought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed.
    Gameplay:
    Story:None
    Replayabllity: None
    Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it shouldn't because it feels clunky. And since there is literally no words in this entire game there is no way to learn the controls other than fumbling your way through trying to figure out what any of the 14 buttons do.

I paid 7 dollars for this game, and I feel it was a waste of 6 of those dollars. Even after reading these good reviews, I don't understand how people can call this a form of entertainment.
  14. Mar 20, 2014
  15. Apr 6, 2014
    This game is incredibly boring; you spend 2 hours flying as a petal which takes more petals until you make everything pretty. It's barely a game, and while it did stir emotions towards the end the experience felt shallow. It has absolutely no replay value, and there are far better ways to unwind. Looks pretty, but has no substance whatsoever.

1. A truly evergreen title that looks and handles noticeably better on your next-gen system. [February 2014, p79]
  2. Embrace it like a comfortable pair of shoes. [Jan 2014, p.84]
  3. Dec 19, 2013
    Flower is a unique game.