7.5

1. Nov 22, 2013
    pretty fun so far, but kind of sucks that i bought this version instead of the ps3 version and paid $10 to upgrade it for ps4. this way i'm stuck with only a ps4 version. no regrets about purchase but buyer beware your fight stick may not work right away on ps4.
  2. Nov 15, 2013
    The thing I liked about this game is that the Ultimate Edition comes with all the DLC Characters and all star lab mission but why not ultimate edition on the Xbox One or Wii U. On PS4 you can record gameplays and on the PSVita you can play portable. Not bad of a game after all.
  3. Jan 15, 2014
    I myself am not a huge video game player,but i have recently discovered the greatness of the PlayStation 4 and was very excited to find Injustice.Its a very FUN game in single player , versus,or story mode. I would recommend this game to anyone would loves a good fighting game with a great story and WONDERFUL Graphics !!
  4. Jan 16, 2014
    First off one thing I hate is you don't unlock everything in the ultimate edition like nightfall Bane or Lockdown Superman etc etc... you still have to download and Play there iOS/Android which I hate I have PS4 with Injustice I don't want to play my iPhone, I heard the PS4 gets a New 52 Black Adam Skin but Sadly you have to play the App to unlock him. Anways I love super heroes and lets face it who doesn't when I heard of a DC fighting game made by Mortal Kombat developers I thought great this is not going to be a let down and it is not I like it better than MK although I really like MK but just because it is super heroes and has good controls it is the best fighting game. Many things I like and don't like about this is scorpion why is he in here when we could of had a great DC villain like Metallo you know the robot with the Kryptonite Heart I really hate that they had to add Scorpion, The arenas to fight in feel like there is too little to choose from but the character selection is pretty good. I hate after you win the other character still gets up then falls down instead of just being down cause they are knocked out, but voice acting is great costumes are awesome graphics look a bit better one PS4 Overall it is a good game and fun remote play works great as a second controller and it is fun in general. Expand
  5. Mar 1, 2014
    Now this is a no Brainer. best fighting game I've played in years.I'm a huge DC Comics fan so being able to play as all my favorite DC characters is superb.I played injustice on Ps3 and now Ps4 and the ps4 version looks and feels great on the Ps4 Controller.
  6. Feb 2, 2014
    A very entertaining fighting game that came out early last year, this is what amounts to the GotY edition as it comes with all the characters and costumes that came out as DLC. It's made by the people who do Mortal Kombat, meaning it'll give you the most enjoyable single-player fighting game experience out there. Most fighters just focus on multiplayer and give a small single-player campaign. Here, a whole new world within the DC universe was created for the game, with tons of back story and intrigue. The fighting is obviously the show here though and that works wonders, especially for someone who doesn't usually play fighting games, like myself. I personally love the combat system here but I've never been able to get past the fact that the characters feel too stiff all the time. It's a small thing really but it's always bugged me about fighters from Netherealm. Regardless, this is one of the best fighters on the market now, and the only option for a fighter on the PS4 atm. But I can't recommend someone picking this up if they've already played the previous versions to death. Very little reason to do so unless you're just a die hard fan. Anyway this is a very fun game and I'd recommend it to all. Expand
  7. Nov 28, 2013
    Best darn fighting game of any gen. Bought the standard ed. for 360 and when I got the PS4 I got the Ultimate ed. Like Mortal Kombat before it, it's easier to get into than most fighting games with plenty of depth. The devs really showed off their love of everything DC in this effort.
  8. Dec 29, 2013
    One of the best fighting games ever made!
    Imagine a fighter with DC characters that is just freaking awesome then imagine better, then imagine a story about Superman losing it and that's what this is!
  9. Dec 1, 2013
    it's basically the same game but it is still fun to play on next gen with friends. I just wish they made some big improvements on the graphics for this game.
  10. Dec 23, 2013
    This game is alright, the controls are meh. The story is pretty enjoyable though and seeing all the DC characters fighting is also pretty nice to see.
  11. Mar 6, 2014
    Man I love this game....but they didn't even up the textures or anything. The cut scenes look horrible. Colors are washed out....but damn its fun and the story is great. I had already beat it on PS3 but sold it to get this version....seriously...no difference...except now I don't have to turn on my PS3. I love it but really wish they would have put some effort into making it actually WORTH it.

1. Not worth the upgrade if you already own it on PS3. Definitely worth a next-gen late-adoption. [January 2014, p83]
  2. Feb 16, 2014
    A quick fighting game that is easy to get into and doesn't require the player to memorize very much to be good. The Playstation 4-version has a graphics overhaul with higher resolution and better anti-aliasing, but aside from that there is nothing new.
  3. This straddles the generation gap rather awkwardly. [Feb 2014, p.90]