7.2

1. Feb 2, 2014
    A very entertaining fighting game that came out early last year, this is what amounts to the GotY edition as it comes with all the characters and costumes that came out as DLC. It's made by the people who do Mortal Kombat, meaning it'll give you the most enjoyable single-player fighting game experience out there. Most fighters just focus on multiplayer and give a small single-playerA very entertaining fighting game that came out early last year, this is what amounts to the GotY edition as it comes with all the characters and costumes that came out as DLC. It's made by the people who do Mortal Kombat, meaning it'll give you the most enjoyable single-player fighting game experience out there. Most fighters just focus on multiplayer and give a small single-player campaign. Here, a whole new world within the DC universe was created for the game, with tons of back story and intrigue. The fighting is obviously the show here though and that works wonders, especially for someone who doesn't usually play fighting games, like myself. I personally love the combat system here but I've never been able to get past the fact that the characters feel too stiff all the time. It's a small thing really but it's always bugged me about fighters from Netherealm. Regardless, this is one of the best fighters on the market now, and the only option for a fighter on the PS4 atm. But I can't recommend someone picking this up if they've already played the previous versions to death. Very little reason to do so unless you're just a die hard fan. Anyway this is a very fun game and I'd recommend it to all. Expand
  2. May 27, 2014
    I haven't played a lot of fighting games in the past. Sure, I'd participated in some occasional button smashing with friends on a Mortal Kombat game, but the most experience I'd ever had with fighting games had been Super Smash Brothers. I'm also not a big DC fan. This game was given to me as a gift... And it changed me!

Seriously, I went into it with very low expectations and I fell in

Seriously, I went into it with very low expectations and I fell in love with it! It made me want to get more fighting games and I have since purchased Mortal Kombat on my Playstation Vita (which is also a good game). I don't have a lot to compare against, but I love the combat style in Injustice. Button mashing isn't going to win you many matches, but the difficulty level isn't so steep that I couldn't enjoy myself. I even went online and sure enough there was plenty of people there that I could compete with. Even after beating the story, my wife and I sometimes hop on to fight each other. Speaking of the story, I thought it was very compelling. It wasn't overly long, but it kept me entertained.

In conclusion, any game that can take someone largely un-interested in the genre and churn up some previously unknown excitement, is a good game.
  3. Mar 6, 2014
    Man I love this game....but they didn't even up the textures or anything. The cut scenes look horrible. Colors are washed out....but damn its fun and the story is great. I had already beat it on PS3 but sold it to get this version....seriously...no difference...except now I don't have to turn on my PS3. I love it but really wish they would have put some effort into making it actually WORTH it.
  4. Mar 5, 2015
    This game is absolutely not good as Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter games but playing with super-heroes is interesting. By the way, graphics are not good for a fighting game.
    Score: 7,5
  5. Nov 22, 2013
    pretty fun so far, but kind of sucks that i bought this version instead of the ps3 version and paid $10 to upgrade it for ps4. this way i'm stuck with only a ps4 version. no regrets about purchase but buyer beware your fight stick may not work right away on ps4.
  6. Jan 15, 2014
    I myself am not a huge video game player,but i have recently discovered the greatness of the PlayStation 4 and was very excited to find Injustice.Its a very FUN game in single player , versus,or story mode. I would recommend this game to anyone would loves a good fighting game with a great story and WONDERFUL Graphics !!
  7. Jan 16, 2014
    First off one thing I hate is you don't unlock everything in the ultimate edition like nightfall Bane or Lockdown Superman etc etc... you still have to download and Play there iOS/Android which I hate I have PS4 with Injustice I don't want to play my iPhone, I heard the PS4 gets a New 52 Black Adam Skin but Sadly you have to play the App to unlock him. Anways I love super heroes and letsFirst off one thing I hate is you don't unlock everything in the ultimate edition like nightfall Bane or Lockdown Superman etc etc... you still have to download and Play there iOS/Android which I hate I have PS4 with Injustice I don't want to play my iPhone, I heard the PS4 gets a New 52 Black Adam Skin but Sadly you have to play the App to unlock him. Anways I love super heroes and lets face it who doesn't when I heard of a DC fighting game made by Mortal Kombat developers I thought great this is not going to be a let down and it is not I like it better than MK although I really like MK but just because it is super heroes and has good controls it is the best fighting game. Many things I like and don't like about this is scorpion why is he in here when we could of had a great DC villain like Metallo you know the robot with the Kryptonite Heart I really hate that they had to add Scorpion, The arenas to fight in feel like there is too little to choose from but the character selection is pretty good. I hate after you win the other character still gets up then falls down instead of just being down cause they are knocked out, but voice acting is great costumes are awesome graphics look a bit better one PS4 Overall it is a good game and fun remote play works great as a second controller and it is fun in general. Expand
  8. Nov 15, 2013
    The thing I liked about this game is that the Ultimate Edition comes with all the DLC Characters and all star lab mission but why not ultimate edition on the Xbox One or Wii U. On PS4 you can record gameplays and on the PSVita you can play portable. Not bad of a game after all.
  9. Dec 31, 2014
    Injustice is terrible. Fighting games were great in the late 80s and early 90s but now these dumb button mashers belong as relics in museums. The problem is that most one-on-one beat um ups are boring, within an hour you have seen all the game has to offer and have no reason to keep playing. Injustice is especially bad because the badly animated story which has constant frame rate drops isInjustice is terrible. Fighting games were great in the late 80s and early 90s but now these dumb button mashers belong as relics in museums. The problem is that most one-on-one beat um ups are boring, within an hour you have seen all the game has to offer and have no reason to keep playing. Injustice is especially bad because the badly animated story which has constant frame rate drops is so embarrassing to watch it makes the few short fight sequences forgettable.

Multiplayer is a dull affair and often you will come across a geek performing the same move over and over until you either lose or quit out.

There is a large amount of fighters to choose from the DC universe which look okay but the game mechanics are so old and rusty and dull that it really didn't matter if I played as Bane or Batman, I was falling asleep with all characters.

The backgrounds are reasonably drawn but lack anything special to compete with modern full priced games. Because it was free I have given it a 1 rating. If I had paid it would be a zero. Avoid at all costs unless you enjoy mindless button mashing games which require no thought, brain power or skill.
  10. Mar 1, 2014
    Now this is a no Brainer. best fighting game I've played in years.I'm a huge DC Comics fan so being able to play as all my favorite DC characters is superb.I played injustice on Ps3 and now Ps4 and the ps4 version looks and feels great on the Ps4 Controller.
  11. Nov 28, 2013
    Best darn fighting game of any gen. Bought the standard ed. for 360 and when I got the PS4 I got the Ultimate ed. Like Mortal Kombat before it, it's easier to get into than most fighting games with plenty of depth. The devs really showed off their love of everything DC in this effort.
  12. Dec 29, 2013
    One of the best fighting games ever made!
    Imagine a fighter with DC characters that is just freaking awesome then imagine better, then imagine a story about Superman losing it and that's what this is!
  13. Apr 21, 2015
    Pretty solid fighting game. Not as exciting as Mortal Kombat, but mainly because I'm not too familiar with DC universe, so from my perspective this looked like Batman vs Superman and tons of other generic looking superheroes in gay outfits. This was even more emphasized in story mode, where 2 realities mesh and there are 2 versions of each superhero in action making things even morePretty solid fighting game. Not as exciting as Mortal Kombat, but mainly because I'm not too familiar with DC universe, so from my perspective this looked like Batman vs Superman and tons of other generic looking superheroes in gay outfits. This was even more emphasized in story mode, where 2 realities mesh and there are 2 versions of each superhero in action making things even more chaotic. The story campaign is not that great and quite short, but it's good that they at least try to make things more enjoyable for single player, back in 90's you had usually just a simple ladder to climb and the rest was the fighting fun with friends. 2 player local versus mode is of course still present, but honestly, after a few matches and trying out a few different characters, you get usually bored pretty quickly. I liked the technical side of things, almost an absence of loading screens is a nice touch, as the game in story mode flows seamlessly, cut scenes are shifting to gameplay and back without any loading at all, which feels like a blessing after experiencing the hell of all loading screens on PS4 called Bloodborne. Online PVP worked surprisingly smoothly without any lag and what I liked as an addition are interactive arenas that you can use to your advantage. If I had to choose a good fighting game, I would still go for MK, as I prefer that universe and characters, but if you like these superheroes and want more quality fighting games, Injustice is a good place to go. 7/10 Expand
  14. Dec 9, 2014
    THE GAME IS FREE ON PSN FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, GET IT NOW IT'S FREE. It's also a damn goof game with a short but overall okay story and a multiplayer that doesn't always lag the frick out. If there was anytime to replay this game or experience it for the first time, it's now.

Verdict: It's a great game that should be played for the multiplayer and CO-OP not for the story which only

Verdict:
    It's a great game that should be played for the multiplayer and CO-OP not for the story which only took me about 5 hours to beat.
  15. Sep 24, 2014
    Amazing game, is fun, is creative, is intelligent and have the dc characters, i really love play this game in my xbox, all the times i play is great is a perfect pass-time
  16. Nov 30, 2014
    This game is freaking amazing all the way through. I really like how the cut scenes transition smoothly into the actual gameplay. Your not gonna put ur controller down until you've beatin it. It's only like 2-3 hours anyways.
  17. Jan 14, 2015
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is an ungodly disaster The gameplay is boring and brainless, a good deal of the characters have little distinction from one another, the story is terrible, and the graphics are laughable. Not to mention the horrid character designs and bland environments. I have nothing good to say about Injustice, it is a simply horrible experience full of suffering.
  18. Dec 14, 2014
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is fighting game I picked up for free on the Playstation store as it was part of the deal of the month in December, so I didn't hesitate to pick it up. I did recently play Injustice previously on Xbox 360 but never experienced the story until now.

The story is quiet interesting because you would usually expect superheroes vs villains scenario to play out, but you're facing off against other superheroes maybe because of manipulation or not agreeing with views etc. but I wondered before hand whether or not it would become stale fighting villains constantly until it switched and did well to keep it fresh. You usually play out 3 fights with each character until you switch to another characters timeline.

The graphics as well as the game play has improved from the gen switch, as you aren't just drawn to the characters but the backdrop as well and because most things are interactive, seeing a heroes fly into a stone statue at full speed is that much more salivating. The game play compares to that of Mortal Kombat in the way its not as fast paced as Street Fighter and not as slow as Tekken but a solid middle, so you can expect to still link up combo moves if your good with a certain character.

My final review would be the game is good and it does match up with other fighting games and is certainly one I will continue playing in the future. The stuff I didn't particularly like was a repetitive the story ;me as a timid DC fan myself I didn't appreciate the character switch every 5 minutes or so, I would much prefer a campaign for every character in my honest opinion. You end up just grinding the story out and when you're favorite character comes up but don't get to attached because they can be gone in an instant. I found the touch pads interaction too cheesy also.

The game is a good purchase if paying and worth a try with this deal as its free at the moment.
    Love the variety of different outfits and a good solid roster.

Thanks for reading m review of Injustice: Gods Among Us-Ultimate Edition (Ps4)

Ninjo
  19. Dec 15, 2014
    This is one of the most enjoyable fighting games you will ever play. The DC Universe cast makes the game exceptionally accessible. It's a fairly full roster. More than that, the game is well crafted. Each character not only feels unique but feels individual to the characters and well balanced. The environments are well crafted full of interactive objects to crash onto your opponents, levelThis is one of the most enjoyable fighting games you will ever play. The DC Universe cast makes the game exceptionally accessible. It's a fairly full roster. More than that, the game is well crafted. Each character not only feels unique but feels individual to the characters and well balanced. The environments are well crafted full of interactive objects to crash onto your opponents, level transitions, and crumbling backgrounds. The story mode is as good as a fighting game's plot can be. There's always room for improvement, but as far as replay, there's plenty to keep you entertained. As far as online matching, it's not hard to find an opponent. Online play is as good as any other fighter. Expand
  20. Jan 14, 2015
    A fairly entertaining game, especially when you can pull off one of the over-the-top special moves. But I’ve never found myself dying to play it again.
  21. Jun 14, 2016
    A Quite Good fighting game, with great characters, and special moves. Unlike some fighting games, the fighting system is fluid, and natural. It can get repetitive,especially if you're often playing alone; like me :(
  22. Dec 1, 2013
    it's basically the same game but it is still fun to play on next gen with friends. I just wish they made some big improvements on the graphics for this game.
  23. Dec 25, 2014
    Injustice the mortal kombat in the DC universe.
    The game is a good fighter with some new features from the mortal kombat reboot.
    Story is good and interesting enough to keep playing it. It took me about 6,5 hour to complete. The game should be played in co-op ( 1 v 1 ) or in multiplayer. There are several modes to keep you playing. The ultimate edition has the dlc included so even
    Injustice the mortal kombat in the DC universe.
    The game should be played in co-op ( 1 v 1 ) or in multiplayer. There are several modes to keep you playing. The ultimate edition has the dlc included so even better.
    But to be honest it's nothing new. More of the same and priced a little bit to high. The graphics and textures aren't that impresive on ps4 as I hoped them to be. There better then on ps3 but not that much.
    If you like the DC Universe and fighting games then Injustice is for you but if you're a fighting game enthusiast I would stick to TEKKEN TAG 2 or Mortal Kombat.
    7 out of 10 for me. Bought it for 15£ and it's an ok buy.

It's free on PS PLUS for Decembet 2014 so it's worth picking up for "free" ;)
  24. Dec 23, 2013
    This game is alright, the controls are meh. The story is pretty enjoyable though and seeing all the DC characters fighting is also pretty nice to see.
  25. Nov 6, 2015
    It's fun for those really into fighting games. For players not as invested into fighters, this becomes somewhat of a grind, with the classic Mortal Kombat steep learning curve for each character, and believe me when I say this game is somehow much more complicated than Mortal Kombat.

The story mode is fun, the online is really hard considering all players got the hang of how to play, and nearly no newcomers play this game anymore. It's fun for a short while, but you will move onto other titles in your library soon enough.
  26. Mar 7, 2015
    Horrible story and scenario. It is like a cheap action movie with limited budget. Writers pushed themselves so hard to create a story that can be playable by all charecters that DC has. Unfortunately the result is total failure. Single player fights are dull and boring.
    On the otherside, PVP mode is fine. You may make 4-5 fights with you friends without getting bored.
  27. Dec 25, 2015
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition

Game-Play: The game-play is simple to learn but difficult to master with a ton of combos and lot of characters with different moves and special attacks.The stages can be used to gain the advantage to a fight and there are a lot of them just like the characters. Story: The story is one of the best stories I have ever seen in a fighting game
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition

Story: The story is one of the best stories I have ever seen in a fighting game but there are no major points or turns in the story and that make me a little bored at the end. The story took me 7 hours to complete.

Graphics: The graphics are great and all the heroes and villains look amazing.

Notes: I think the game should have more intros and outros for the characters. This game is great worth the full price .
  28. Feb 20, 2015
    Solid game play and fun multi-player and single player modes. Zero support available if something goes wrong.
    I purchased this game at launch and I have played it regularly since that time.6 months ago. I started the game up and lost everything, I lost all of the unlockables, my level progression etc..
    I sent e-mails to every company I could find that was involved in making and
    I sent e-mails to every company I could find that was involved in making and publishing the game at this time I still have not received any sort of response. I have had to start over from the beginning. I thought maybe it was my save at first so I tried to restoring to an old save but same problem. At this point I have not had a reply from a single company and have had to replay massive amounts of star lab missions, etc.
    Hopefully, what ever this glitch was doesn't happen to anyone else. But if it does and you need help, you will not get even a response.
    Would have given the game an 8 out of ten before 6 months ago, but knowing the developers and publishers don't care about a player once the purchase has been made has reduced the score.
    In the future I do not plan on purchasing games from this developer due to this.
  29. Jan 22, 2015
    I recently downloaded this for free with my PS+ membership. I'm not a huge fan of this style of game, but I do enjoy being able to play as all the superheroes.

PROS: -Fun to kill time, especially with friends -Playing as superheroes is neat and entertaining -Decently challenging -Didn't cost me anything for the game CONS: -The cut scenes are horrid, the graphics are almost

PROS:
    -Fun to kill time, especially with friends
    -Playing as superheroes is neat and entertaining
    -Decently challenging
    -Didn't cost me anything for the game

CONS:
    -The cut scenes are horrid, the graphics are almost embarrassing
    -The game genre is tired, this style of game has been done too much
    -The dialogue can be a bit corny.
  30. Dec 15, 2014
    Injustice: Gods Among Us is merely an okay fighting game, one with little in the way of lasting appeal or engaging gameplay, but decent enough for the first couple of hours. The next gen upgrade has DLC included on the disk and a slight graphical overhaul, and I find it difficult to recommend not just to people who owned the game on last gen but newcomers entirely, unless it's a rental.
  31. Nov 8, 2014
    a solid good fighting game. really enjoyed the story but the block button being back is really annoying. interesting and enjoyable storyline with frustrating star lab missions. but still worth it if your looking for a fighting game.
  32. Dec 12, 2014
    Honestly after trying this game out I still can't believe how great this fighter it is I mean it's actually the first fighter that I have played that has a great storyline that you can fight and play along to solo in a innovative way in along time and I haven't been this happy or excited about a fighting game since I was a kid (16 bit Days with Capcom xD) with the fighting which shocked meHonestly after trying this game out I still can't believe how great this fighter it is I mean it's actually the first fighter that I have played that has a great storyline that you can fight and play along to solo in a innovative way in along time and I haven't been this happy or excited about a fighting game since I was a kid (16 bit Days with Capcom xD) with the fighting which shocked me because it was unexpected to see this in a fighting game. If you like fighting games you will love it for that alone since the fighting in it is great, everything is very polished, along with great backgrounds that you can interact with in more then one way, and and there's plenty of DC characters as well for you to choose from but the best part for me and a added bonus was the main story/chapter mode that you can play solo along to as I said above and that along with everything I mentioned is what makes this game a must play for both fighter fans and DC fans alike. Lastly this game is only 19.99 right now 12/14 and if your a PS Plus member you can even get it free for a limited time which is crazy because this is truly one of the best fighting games ever and most innovative at the moment as well and gives me hope for future fighting games if they choose to follow this direction more often. Expand
  33. Mar 25, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Injustice: Gods Among Us is addictively fun. It has great fighting mechanics reminiscent to Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. It has a rather large roster of DC characters along with some DLC characters like Martian Manhunter, General Zod, and Lobo which come with the game which is quite nice. The game also comes with all the DLC skins so you have a lot of different looks for each hero and villian. I found myself experimenting with each skin because they are so interesting variety-wise. But the main single-player portion of the game is the story. The story basically explains what would happen if Superman lost his s*** due to him being drugged by the Joker, forcing him to kill his own family. He then straight up murders the Joker! This shocked me because Superman would never do this, but he did. We soon find out that those events happened in a parallel dimension, and the heroes and villians from the other dimension get transported when Joker is about to nuke the city of Metropolis. From then on it is your job to stop Superman's evil dictatorship which was caused by him losing everyone he cared about. The story is easily the strongest part of the game. But that's not to say that it has excellent multi-player. I still spend hours on end playing this game with friends locally and over the PlayStation Network. And even better, it is remastered for the PS4! The graphics are updated as well as smoother framerate. If you loved the PlayStation 3 version, you owe it to yourself to check this one out. It even goes for prices in between $20-$30. 9/10 (Awesome) Expand
  34. Feb 3, 2015
    First things first: The story was GREAT and the graphycs were simply beautiful! The controls are a bit hard to understand but if you can learn all combos while progressing. The thing that I disliked the most about this game was the multiplayer...but it is a fighting game so I hadn't had my hopes up.
  35. Feb 20, 2015
    I knew nothing of this game when I saw it on the shelves, I'm not a DC comic fan, and didn't expect to come round to owning it.

Though as one of the first AAA games to make the PS+ list, I downloaded it and dived straight into playing it. Firstly, I love Mortal Kombat. MK2 was one of my childhood favs and I got to the point whereby I was awesome at it. Many of the moves within

Firstly, I love Mortal Kombat. MK2 was one of my childhood favs and I got to the point whereby I was awesome at it. Many of the moves within Injustice are the same as those in MK series, and for that, it was easy to pick up and start playing.

As a two player game it's good fun and we've enjoyed it in my household. The characters are varied and fun to try out and work through.

The reason I'm only rating this 5 though is there's something not quiet right about the controls. It lags or the stick doesn't work at all, and this is something I've heard is the case off friends also. This becomes frustrating when you are blocking in terms of what your pushing, but your character is taking punches to the face. This makes the 1 player mode incredibly frustrating. At least on two players both fall victim of the issue. If they released a patch that fixed this bug, I'd be happy to rate this a 7 or 8. Roll on MKX!
  36. Feb 25, 2015
    I could have cared less about the "campaign". The tutorial was long and not helpful, it was 30 minutes long! Fighters nowadays are just button mashers. I could only execute a combo of about 5-6 hits.
  37. Nov 18, 2015
    It's okay I guess, but there's not much to this game just fights here and there. I was under the impression this game was more like an action game where you moved about the universe and did things, not just fights over and over.
  38. Mar 22, 2015
    Apparently Warner Bros. lost the ability to put their DLC on the Wii U version, so I was forced to hop over to the PS4 for the Ultimate Edition of Injustice. The game only got better with the improved graphics and all the DLC here in one package. When DLC is treated like an actual part of the game, it makes me happy. Thankfully, I was happy here. The DC Comics fan inside of me loved thisApparently Warner Bros. lost the ability to put their DLC on the Wii U version, so I was forced to hop over to the PS4 for the Ultimate Edition of Injustice. The game only got better with the improved graphics and all the DLC here in one package. When DLC is treated like an actual part of the game, it makes me happy. Thankfully, I was happy here. The DC Comics fan inside of me loved this game so it's only fair I give it a perfect score. Expand
  39. Feb 13, 2016
    Well, Injustice Gods Among Us is finally on PS4 and Xbox One, and I have to say, it looks great!! The combat has been upgraded from the last-gen version, now running at 60 FPS. The graphics have been improved as well, nearly looking as good as Mortal Kombat X. A heap of new characters have been added too. There is a HEAP of content in this game, buy it if you get the chance.
  40. Apr 30, 2015
    All the DLC of the original—including costumes and more STAR Labs missions—plus a little next-gen shine makes a great fighting game even better. And if you never played the game on Last-Gen, what you're waiting for play it on the Current-Gen while you have time.
  41. May 22, 2015
    I never played the original game but the ultimate edition has a pretty good amount of content and a very solid fighting system. Comic book geeks will really enjoy the story and playing as the game's various characters (I enjoyed this, too, even though I'm not much into comic books). It's worth at least a rental for anyone who enjoys one-on-one fighting games. Also, the use of environmentI never played the original game but the ultimate edition has a pretty good amount of content and a very solid fighting system. Comic book geeks will really enjoy the story and playing as the game's various characters (I enjoyed this, too, even though I'm not much into comic books). It's worth at least a rental for anyone who enjoys one-on-one fighting games. Also, the use of environment to attack your opponent is awesome. It's not my favorite (I prefer Soulcalibur V with its custom characters and moving in 3 dimensions) but it's still definitely a good game. Expand
  42. Nel
    Dec 24, 2016
    I don't usually enjoy fighting games, but this game was an exception to the rule, the game has several well known characters at your disposal and the controls work fine. Story mode is great, but not very long, as this is mostly focused on multiplayer.
  43. Oct 18, 2015
    Pros:
    Awesome Fighting
    Great Story
    Fanservice done right

Cons:
    Dull Graphics
    Not beginner friendly

PS4:8/10
    PS3:7/10
    XBOX360:7/10
    PC:8/10
    PS VITA:8/10
  44. Sep 7, 2015

Injustice gets its port to next gen consoles but doesn't really improve anything

+ Great fighting mechanics
    + Amazing story
    + Fantastic character roster
    + Online Mode
    + All DLC

- Nothing new to the table
    - DPad on PS4 is not that good for fighting games
  45. Oct 28, 2015
    I picked this up because of the super cheap price tag on the PS Store. Some games are overpriced, some are steals, and with some, well, you get what you pay for. With Injustice: Gods Among Us, I paid about ten bucks. I got what I paid for. Let's start with the cons, since they outnumber the pros quite heavily:

Cons: Poor graphics for a next gen game. Heck, If you played this

Cons:

Poor graphics for a next gen game. Heck, If you played this side-by-side with a well polished PS3 fighter, a non-gamer would have trouble telling you which was on the PS4 and which was on the PS3.

Game play is nothing special. No special systems, no deep character moves, very hum drum.

Some characters feel like they're just repackaged versions of one another. I hate when games do this, it's a cheap way to inflate the roster.

Pros:

I got to play as Solomon Grundy.
  46. Nov 14, 2015
    It is clearly a pleasure to play Batman and crush Superman in his own fortress, but the gameplay is stiff and quite unbalanced. Two mistakes almost eliminatory for a fighting game...
  47. Dec 27, 2015
  48. Jul 23, 2016
    I really wanted to like this game. It seemed like a truly next-gen game coming with all DLC, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately this game failed to meet my expectations. The roster of villains is awful I don't get why they put in some unpopular characters instead on iconic villains even the add-ons couldn't save this one. The graphics are below average for a PS4 game. The cut scenes lookI really wanted to like this game. It seemed like a truly next-gen game coming with all DLC, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately this game failed to meet my expectations. The roster of villains is awful I don't get why they put in some unpopular characters instead on iconic villains even the add-ons couldn't save this one. The graphics are below average for a PS4 game. The cut scenes look awful like I was playing DC Universe Online it's that bad! Next the controls are bad and they expect you to use both the analog sticks and D-Pad if you wan't to pull of cool moves. The controls are made so that if you hit the right stick forward or backward you can move up or back however they did a terrible job implementing this, making it often you have to be lucky or press really hard and fast to actually move up with the joystick. Course the D-Pad works perfectly but if you want to jump in the air you can only use the joystick so forcing you to either play one way or the other while missing out on some mechanics or struggle to use them all by using both the joysticks and D-Pad eliminating the purpose of any strategic movement and just makes you want to stop playing the game and frustrating yourself. The idea of superheroes and vilians fighting each other is poorly implemented into the game also as most characters have short moves that are a hassle to preform and by the time your about to you get meter-burned and knocked out by your opponent. The game makes it that your punches are incredibly weak and eventually will get slower. They made the game so kid friendly and non violent but characters are repetitive having only 1 basic intro. 1 super move, and that's pretty much it. Voice acting took little our no effort in this game as many of the characters sound like Warner Bros decided to hire the cheapest people for that role. Superman is too overpowered and is always the final boss at the end of arcade mode the start ot the fight is lazy and is just three soldiers trying to apprehend you until superman arrives, than the final cut scene is no more than pictures played with narration . Many of the characters don't have weapons or can only be used for a short period of time. It gets boring after an hour and by 5 days passed you would have already used every character, preformed every move and had all the fun in this game. Expand
  49. Jun 22, 2016
    ya habia jugado las versiones de xbox 360 y ps vita, aun asi lo compre en oferta pues es un juego muy entretenido. No me gustan los juegos de super heroes, es mas, no me gustan los super heroes pero el juego merece la pena, la historia me gusto, la cantidad de luchadores es buena, los escenarios son pocos pero incluyen las transiciones y eso los hace buenos, la musica es regular,ya habia jugado las versiones de xbox 360 y ps vita, aun asi lo compre en oferta pues es un juego muy entretenido. No me gustan los juegos de super heroes, es mas, no me gustan los super heroes pero el juego merece la pena, la historia me gusto, la cantidad de luchadores es buena, los escenarios son pocos pero incluyen las transiciones y eso los hace buenos, la musica es regular, graficamente cumple su cometido, la dificultad... esa es otra cosa, tendras que invertirle varias horas en las misiones y batallas... algunas son frustrantes. El control reacciona bien aunque no termino de entender algunos combos y su timing... recomendado definitivamente Expand
  50. Aug 17, 2016
    Do you like Mortal Kombat? Do you like DC super heroes and villains? Well you just found a game that suits you needs. Because why not be Harley Quinn beating up Aquaman.
  51. Jan 8, 2017
    So,the graphics are not that astonishing,but i do not mind that.Game is fun,lots of characters to choose,great level transition and use of surrounding objects in game.It's even better if you play it with friends.

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Mar 3, 2014
    Not worth the upgrade if you already own it on PS3. Definitely worth a next-gen late-adoption. [January 2014, p83]
  2. Feb 16, 2014
    A quick fighting game that is easy to get into and doesn't require the player to memorize very much to be good. The Playstation 4-version has a graphics overhaul with higher resolution and better anti-aliasing, but aside from that there is nothing new.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK