5.4

1. Dec 1, 2013
    I cannot recommend buyers to get this game on the PS4.

Not sure if it's the PS Camera or the game itself, however it would swap players constantly, stop tracking altogether, or give me "perfect" scores when I was not moving at all. Im sure Ubisoft meant good with this game, but it feels rushed with the PS4 as there are issues all over the place. Playing the game just by yourself
    lowers the issue, but whats the point at that end?

Hopefully next year Ubisoft works better with Sony to work these issues out.
  2. Jan 1, 2014
    Mixed bag, in one respect the kids like playing it and don't really notice the camera issues with scoring etc, on the other hand they are now bored of trying to get the dam thing to recognise they are standing there to begin with to start the game. No amount of hand waving, jumping up and down seems to work, I would say 70% of the time it fails to pick up the kids when trying to start a game. So now it's not being played as its too much effort to get going, ironically you can see from the heat map picture in game that its picking them up perfectly, but I think they have done a rushed job in the development. Expand
  3. Dec 22, 2013
    Entirely defective. I can't get the game to detect a single person. I know it's not the camera because it worked in the playroom. Don't buy this game by any means. And shame on the reviewers for giving a game that entirely fails to function anything other than a zero. If ever there were a greater example of publisher to reviewer payola this would be it.

The person in the corner is a
    broken mess of pixels that doesn't look remotely human and will score perfects even as it can't detect you. Expand
  4. Jan 4, 2014
    Same thing here, it doesn't recognize my daughter, she has to jump on the couch to play. Scoring issues are unforgivable, its not a game if you can do a perfects without even moving. Very disappointing to see them release songs after songs as we are waiting for a serious update.
  5. Jan 11, 2014
    Don't even know what to say worst possible game i have played yet. Can never get a good score, and not sure if it is the camera or the game that just can't see what i'm doing, I do the move and get a crap score. The older versions of just dance I found way better and not rushed or camera problems such as this one.
  6. Jun 9, 2014
    This game is fun and all, but overall, it it suckish. Dance Central IS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER! Too bad there's no PS4 version.

The dance steps are satisfactory and can be performed even by non-dancers like me. However...
    1.) THE DANCE STEPS ARE REPETITIVE!!!!
    2.) A lot of songs must be bought (through DLC). This is unfair! I already paid for the game. So why don't you pretty much
    include all of the songs?
    3.) The recognition SUCKS! You could just stand there and do nothing and still register "PERFECTS"
    4.) It needs more songs.
  7. Aug 11, 2014
    Basically same problem everyone else is mentioning. You get PERFECT scores without moving...
    The auto-created videos are short but funny, that's why I give 1 point.

1. The one and only PS4 difference – camera-only dancing –intermittently works. Woo. [February 2014, p81]
  2. Dec 16, 2013
    As long as you have a Move controller in your hand, then Just Dance 2014 deserves your A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E.
    Just Dance is a guilty pleasure that few want to admit they are playing, but that everyone is having fun with, so give in to your heart’s desires and just… dance.