4.6

1. Apr 8, 2014
    Pretty decent game, can get repetitive/boring fairly quick though. But it's only $7 so I think it's a worth it for that price.

(Nothing else to say but need 150 characters so here we go)
  2. May 30, 2014
    While the graphics and overall presentation are nothing special, this game is. This is a fun little puzzler that fans of Angry Birds should not miss. You could do a lot worse then the $7 or so it cost for this hidden gem.
  3. Jun 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I could not get enough of this game. I am really close to 100%. Make sure to reach the mustache level once you finish the first part of the game. would give 10 except for the repetitive nature of this game and one small bug (the tounge occasionally does not go out all the way and effects your throw. Expand
  4. May 22, 2014
    A fun little game to pass some time. Okay it's not going to win any GOTY awards but for the price it's a nice distraction. The puzzle elements are well done and there is a fair learning curve. The graphics are crisp and suit the style of the game. The music is also a nice touch and gives a good ambience.

Would I recommend? Yes, if you enjoy 10-15 min bursts of fun here and there. Also the kids enjoy it. :)

A stand-out physics puzzler very much in the Angry Birds mould, King Oddball has enough tweaks and accessibility of play to make it a worthwhile proposition for most, though folks adverse to the charms of Rovio's avian slinger will find little here to change their minds.
  2. Apr 24, 2014
    Overall, King Oddball is a great game to turn on one in a while, perhaps after a rough game of Battlefied 4 or Titalfall, as it offers a fun, relaxing, and laid back experience.
  3. Apr 23, 2014
    Boring level design, a lack of innovation and uninspired extras make this frustratingly difficult game hardly worth playing. Skip it.