6.9

1. Jun 3, 2014
    While I love a good mystery there just isn't much else to love here. The gameplay just isn't interesting except for the occasional combat sequence. The open world is small and restrictive, the last thing an open world should be. The best parts of the gameplay are very scripted and so the game as a whole feels restrictive. The main character fits the detective cliché perfectly and is pretty boring. The other characters are no better. Murdered Soul Suspect is a boring attempt at a murder mystery game lacking both good gameplay or an interesting story. Expand
  2. Jun 6, 2014
    The game is so boring. There are 75% of cutscenes in the game. Primitive, stupid and ridiculous story. The graphics isn't very good too. This is the second disappointment of 2014 after the Watch Dogs. I don't recommed you to buy this game.
  3. Jun 13, 2014
    yet another over-hyped game only worse
    Pros:
    + The Idea behind it doesn't sound bad
    + The story is...okay
    Cons:
    - The Graphics are not even close to next gen or last gen
    - Most of the time you'll be looking at unskippable cutscenes
    - The gameplay is so boring
    Recommendation: No One
  4. Jun 30, 2014
    Boring, boring, boring. From the first minute to the last, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes, go to the toilet, grab a snack, and even study for my exams. This game was announced a few years back with a whole lot of enthusiasm and anticipitation. What happened? Everything (else), apparently. Turns out that the novel, interesting concept of Ghost-Detective / La Noire scheme was a huge bomb. Do not waste your money or your time. No wonder there was hardly any advertising for this game.

PS. Even the disc ‘printed cover’ looked incredibly faded and lacked any intuitive design. It reminded me of my ‘copied’ or ‘modified’ Xbox and PS2 games…
  5. Sep 29, 2014
    The worst game I played in my life!
    Graphics seens like a old gen.
    No action.
    Poor Puzzles.
    I play 1 hour and makes me tired and i go to bed.
    Most dialogues.
    You have to kill some demons this demons seems like a bright shadow.
    Basically is possess and read people's mid.

1. Oct 2, 2014
    If you're looking for a relaxing way to spend a rainy afternoon, Murdered fits the bill, but that's about it.
  2. Aug 25, 2014
    I expected Murdered to be an interesting, modern adventure game. Instead I got a very shallow story paired with irritating gameplay mechanics. [08/2014, p.52]
  3. An interesting concept with half-decent story beats, dragged to hell by shonky puzzles, odd dialogue jumps and bugs that are far more terrifying than the subject matter. [Aug 2014, p.87]