6.8

1. Jun 3, 2014
    While I love a good mystery there just isn't much else to love here. The gameplay just isn't interesting except for the occasional combat sequence. The open world is small and restrictive, the last thing an open world should be. The best parts of the gameplay are very scripted and so the game as a whole feels restrictive. The main character fits the detective cliché perfectly and is pretty boring. The other characters are no better. Murdered Soul Suspect is a boring attempt at a murder mystery game lacking both good gameplay or an interesting story. Expand
  2. Jun 6, 2014
    The game is so boring. There are 75% of cutscenes in the game. Primitive, stupid and ridiculous story. The graphics isn't very good too. This is the second disappointment of 2014 after the Watch Dogs. I don't recommed you to buy this game.
  3. Nov 5, 2014
    While the idea could be good, this game fails under many aspects: 1) game play: boring and repetitive. 2) story: superficial and fulfilled of plot holes 2) graphics and animations: ugly textures and even more ugly models (look at the cat..are we in in late '90?) 3) length: since this game is so boring, the fact that is so short could actually be a plus The only crime here is not the murder of the character, but the price you have to pay for such game Expand
  4. Jun 13, 2014
    yet another over-hyped game only worse
    Pros:
    + The Idea behind it doesn't sound bad
    + The story is...okay
    Cons:
    - The Graphics are not even close to next gen or last gen
    - Most of the time you'll be looking at unskippable cutscenes
    - The gameplay is so boring
    Recommendation: No One
  5. Jun 30, 2014
    Boring, boring, boring. From the first minute to the last, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes, go to the toilet, grab a snack, and even study for my exams. This game was announced a few years back with a whole lot of enthusiasm and anticipitation. What happened? Everything (else), apparently. Turns out that the novel, interesting concept of Ghost-Detective / La Noire scheme was a huge bomb. Do not waste your money or your time. No wonder there was hardly any advertising for this game.

PS. Even the disc ‘printed cover’ looked incredibly faded and lacked any intuitive design. It reminded me of my ‘copied’ or ‘modified’ Xbox and PS2 games…
  6. Sep 29, 2014
    The worst game I played in my life!
    Graphics seens like a old gen.
    No action.
    Poor Puzzles.
    I play 1 hour and makes me tired and i go to bed.
    Most dialogues.
    You have to kill some demons this demons seems like a bright shadow.
    Basically is possess and read people's mid.
  7. Nov 22, 2014
    One of the worst games I've played. There's absolutely no interesting content in this game. I spent about $60 to buy it, hoping it would be something I subconsciuosly knew it wouldn't , but I bought it and played through it anyway. Well you can call me naive, but I play a lot of games and I can't believe I could be tricked by some ' cool ' trailer showing you the things you can do in the game. The truth is - you can't do anything. A few silly side quests, really pointless ( same as the main storyline ) The game doesn't even give you control over your character ( maybe for moving it around the tiny map and occasionaly killing a ghost - yeah , there are no other enemies in this game, and there are no more ways to take them down than pressing R2 rapidly... ) Story is shallow and short ( 4 hours to pass the whole game) no sudden twists of action, just the ordinary ' go there - do that - and now get back " routine. I am very disappointed, and in my opinion, people who made such a bad game and try to sell it as the next ' best PS game' should be ashamed, not trying to make another one ( yeah quantum theory) just to squeeze more money out of it. I will never buy another game made by Airthight games and published by Square Enix. Expand

1. Oct 2, 2014
    If you're looking for a relaxing way to spend a rainy afternoon, Murdered fits the bill, but that's about it.
  2. Aug 25, 2014
    I expected Murdered to be an interesting, modern adventure game. Instead I got a very shallow story paired with irritating gameplay mechanics. [08/2014, p.52]
  3. An interesting concept with half-decent story beats, dragged to hell by shonky puzzles, odd dialogue jumps and bugs that are far more terrifying than the subject matter. [Aug 2014, p.87]