2.9

1. Mar 20, 2014
    I think that this game is the best game in the world!!! No one can ever make a better game. I think that this game deserves Game of the year. It has the best graphics and fresh new mechanics.
  2. May 7, 2014
    I think this is an area where Metacritic or perhaps the game review websites fail.
    It feels to me that the game has been reviewed by people who are not the target audience.
    My kids love it as much as people loved the original. Very good playability and that's what matters, also very casual so good for short sittings and suitable for kids attention spans. If you want something more
    My kids love it as much as people loved the original.
    If you want something more epic, go play Skyrim, but don't destroy a good arcade game just because it's in a different genre.
  3. Mar 30, 2014
    (PT-BR)
    Não é um jogo ruim em si, ele pode ser meio besta mas pode gerar horas de diversão, e para um personagem "morto" que voltou das cinzas agora este jogo até que é bem decente

( consertado)
  4. Apr 17, 2014
    This game is just chaos! Honestly I think the graphics are pretty bad it looks like the gameplay is on the N64. But this isn't any old platformer it is Unique since you can run, jump, and punch. Overall I give this game a 6/10 for being a unique game in the platforming world.
  5. Jul 31, 2014
    This game was made in 2014, right? Nope, it was made about 20 years ago. I mean, how could this game ever pass testing? There was not one person that thought: "Hmm, maybe the graphics do look bad..." when this game was about to be published?
  6. Aug 8, 2014
    this game, its so amazing, its the most confusing and interesting concept in the world!!!!!!!! so many thkings to be confused by, i mean learn!!!!!!!!! This is the most fast pacd game, and its just like sonic!!!!!!!!!! Play this , new 8th generation gaming experience, this is ps4!!!!!!!!

1. Apr 14, 2014
    You should only pick up Putty Squad if you're a fan of the original, and have an unhealthy affinity towards platformers. Everyone else need not apply unless the game drops to a rightful price of $10 or less.
  2. Apr 9, 2014
    If you absolutely need another platformer for the PS4, which is currently lacking in them, then you could do worse than choosing this game. However, be warned that it is quite the challenge which can make it more frustrating than fun.
    Putty Squad is not a bad game, and with the relative lack of titles currently released on the PlayStation 4 it does fill something of a void. Still, platforming enthusiasts with PlayStation 4s do have access to Rayman Legends, rendering it rather pointless to grab Putty Squad unless you're an absolute genre purist.