Sniper Elite III PlayStation 4

7.0

1. Jul 21, 2014
    Don't be fooled by the people giving this a 10... The game gives you a real sniper-feel and can be epic at times but is overshadowed by its long list of flaws.. Retarded AI, serious graphic issues, bugs @ glitches...
    You will enjoy this if you like sneaking around and picking of enemies slowly but when the **** hits the fan or when bugs starting popping up, which both happen at a steady pace, this games biggest flaws come to show.. Mediocre.
  2. Nov 1, 2014
    Sniper Elite 3 is neck and neck with Battlefield 4 for the most annoying, aggravating and broken game on PS4. It's boring. It's irritating. It's not fun.

The GOOD: -X-Ray kill cam is a neat addition, for a while. It does get old when it's used on basically every sniper kill. -Graphics are good. Very clean looking. The BAD: -Controls can be extremely annoying and wonky at times.

The GOOD:
    -Graphics are good. Very clean looking.

The BAD:
    -Controls can be extremely annoying and wonky at times.
    -Enemy AI is comically bad. Extremely easy to exploit and lure from groups. They won't hear 5 trucks being blown up, but will hear you jogging from 75m away.
    -Multiplayer is a joke with it being 3rd person and all. It's basically who is best at whack-a-mole.

The UGLY:
    -Brutally linear map and mission design.
    -Repetitive
    -Story is wholly non-existent

Overall, really disappointed. Sniper Elite 2 was a pretty bad game, this is basically a carbon copy with no improvements. Video games should be fun and interesting, this is neither.

Infamous Second Son and Wolfenstein The New Order are MUCH better alternates if you're on next gen, and looking for games to play. I'd advise skipping this unless you can get it cheap.
  3. Jul 21, 2014
    The graphics are much better on the PS4 than its predecessor. Playing the game coop with a friend is a blast! If you like coop I highly recommend this game.
  4. Jul 6, 2014
    Didn't know if I would like it, but played the v2 demo on ps3 a long time ago and just took a chance without seeing a trailer or the reviews, But was glad i bought it, campaign gameplay is what you would expect a old war sniping game to be but better, good graphics story and computer opponents are realistic.ballistics are sweet and did I mention it has multiplayer! Yea I know I wasDidn't know if I would like it, but played the v2 demo on ps3 a long time ago and just took a chance without seeing a trailer or the reviews, But was glad i bought it, campaign gameplay is what you would expect a old war sniping game to be but better, good graphics story and computer opponents are realistic.ballistics are sweet and did I mention it has multiplayer! Yea I know I was surprised for the price it is a good game and recommend it! Expand
  5. Jul 1, 2014
    SE3 is a definite step up from V2 and it's surprising how addictive the gameplay is. It is repetitive but refined (mostly) and the sniping is extremely satisfying. There are however a number of game-breaking bugs floating around in the code which were clearly overlooked due to slapdash work ethic or incompetent testers, perhaps both. Read the forums for more detail, there are a lot ofSE3 is a definite step up from V2 and it's surprising how addictive the gameplay is. It is repetitive but refined (mostly) and the sniping is extremely satisfying. There are however a number of game-breaking bugs floating around in the code which were clearly overlooked due to slapdash work ethic or incompetent testers, perhaps both. Read the forums for more detail, there are a lot of problems...

Shaky sound design doesn't help as you can hear enemies but are unable to pinpoint their location as the sound is essentially unidirectional and this is terrible for immersion. Game looks great and runs smoothly for the most part.

This is a great game littered with imbecilic oversights, get it once it's fixed.
  6. Jul 5, 2014
    I didn't enjoy this game for the first three hours. Right around then something clicked and the pacing and atmosphere of this game won me over. Bugs aside, this is a pretty good game and somewhat underrated, given the critic scores I've seen. While this game lacks personality, it isn't all that important to the core game-play. Also, this game's creators really want you to use your rifle asI didn't enjoy this game for the first three hours. Right around then something clicked and the pacing and atmosphere of this game won me over. Bugs aside, this is a pretty good game and somewhat underrated, given the critic scores I've seen. While this game lacks personality, it isn't all that important to the core game-play. Also, this game's creators really want you to use your rifle as is evident from the fact that they made the other weapons, besides explosives, very ineffective or hard to use.

I would also recommend running through this at the Marksman difficulty first, then going back and playing on a higher difficulty.

While I like this game a lot, it's not for everyone. If the bugs get fixed in the near future, this will be a game I play for a long time yet.
  7. Jul 1, 2014
    Excellent sequel, that offer much large maps with more tactical approach.
    The Afrika set up give nice desert maps , with lots hiding spots.

Graphics look stunning and super smooth 60 fps.
  8. Jul 1, 2014
    Sniper Elite III was improved a lot since V2 it's almost prefect but there three bad things about this one
    1.the aimbot red marker can't be disabled
    2.the melee combat
    3.the scenario
  9. Jul 1, 2014
    I really loved Sniper Elite V2 and was hoping this game wouldnt be a flop, trust me when i say this, its a brilliant game, especially like me if your into the idea of being a sniper. really good game. Multiplayer is a bit dodgy at the moment but hopefully that will be fixed soon
  10. Jul 1, 2014
    Honestly, This is my best "Next gen game" Its out on PS3 and 360 too but most next gen games are so lets call it my best game on the PS4 and XB1.

Sniper Elite V2 was really good, and I bet most people didn't give it a try. Sniper Elite 3 impresses me even more with the bigger maps. I always thought it was kind of like a Hitman game because you can sneak about stealth killing people

Sniper Elite V2 was really good, and I bet most people didn't give it a try.

Sniper Elite 3 impresses me even more with the bigger maps.
    I always thought it was kind of like a Hitman game because you can sneak about stealth killing people and I still love the trip mines and other things you can place down.

I like how there is a lot more of the "Snipe when theres a loud sound" because this was only dibs and dabs on Sniper Elite V2.

Anyway the game is fun, I haven't completed it yet as I've been busy but trust me it is NOT a game I will be trading in like near enough every single PS4 and XB1 game I have got so far.
    I really will play it again as there are different ways to complete the levels.

These games are not about trophies/ Achivements, Its an old school put on, play, have fun kind of game.
    You will be on it for hours and not even realise.

Also there is now co-op and 3D support (Not that I have used 3D on my TV for much at all)

Graphics are very good too.
    Yes ok a bigger company can shell out the big bucks but such as Naughty dog/Rockstar/Konami but I am so glad I got this game.

Im sick of "shooters" but for some strange reason this doesn't feel or play out like your normal "boring within 10 minutes" shooter.

Great ideas, It doesn't copy lack ouster franchises and that what makes it such a good game!

Critic reviewers, pull you finger out! This is a great game!!!
  11. Jul 1, 2014
    Its alright, you shoot people in various parts of their body and get to see it in x-ray vision. Sounds cool right? Wrong. First of all its cool the first couple of times you do it and it glitches out half the time anyway so i just ended up skipping it. The AI is awful, they run into walls and they are so unpredictable that close combat kills are a pain in the ass. But it was still fun, iIts alright, you shoot people in various parts of their body and get to see it in x-ray vision. Sounds cool right? Wrong. First of all its cool the first couple of times you do it and it glitches out half the time anyway so i just ended up skipping it. The AI is awful, they run into walls and they are so unpredictable that close combat kills are a pain in the ass. But it was still fun, i liked killing everyone even though all they did was look at me funny. Expand
  12. Jul 1, 2014
    I never write reviews but ijust had to iwasent expecting this game to be so good the the stealth is great very satisfying the game is in every way better then last 2 it is definitely worth the money so go out and get it now
  13. Jul 7, 2014
    Its a solid game, much better than the second with loadouts, challeges and a decent multiplayer. gave it a 7 because it did have its flaws. The cpu AI was pretty bad, along with some dumb glitches and game problems. For instance, i literally got everything in the game, but my progress bar still showed 73% completed? Multiplayer is fun but has its problems, especially when you try to do coIts a solid game, much better than the second with loadouts, challeges and a decent multiplayer. gave it a 7 because it did have its flaws. The cpu AI was pretty bad, along with some dumb glitches and game problems. For instance, i literally got everything in the game, but my progress bar still showed 73% completed? Multiplayer is fun but has its problems, especially when you try to do co op with a buddy. The slow mo sniping is awesome for awhile but eventually you find yourself skipping it. Overall the game has worth to it, but your not in dire need of picking up this title right away Expand
  14. Jul 2, 2014
    This game is much better than v2, i found Sniper Elite v2 to be clunky and slow, this one is more smooth, redefined and looks pretty awesome. Definitely lots of fun to be had. More bullet ballistics and skeleton shot kills are awesome. If you liked V2 you will love this. If you weren't a fan, id say rent it first or borrow it from a buddy.

Story is throw away for sure, but there is one

Story is throw away for sure, but there is one 4/10
    Graphics 8/10
    Gameplay 8/10
    Fun Factor 8/10

Overall id give it a 8/10.
  15. Jul 3, 2014
    This game is well and truly terrible. there are more complex mechanics in a ps2 game. the AI is retarded and its insanely linear and boring. pointless
  16. Jul 3, 2014
    Feels like a downgrade over Sniper Elite V2. Graphics got some overhaul and that's it. The gameplay is still great, but it's exactly the same game.

Level design are much worse. It's always the same kind of environment, and they give you a big area with a few houses and sniping tower. There's no concept of events in a mission except some more enemies spawning. The "Pont Du Fahs Airfield" was missing checkpoints, very bad design. The ending is very abrupt and not satisfying.

I saw quite often enemy bodies flying in the air. One time I encountered an enemy in a ladder and he just went through me without even noticing me (no alarm). One time the objective marker did not even appear and I had to reload from last checkpoint to see it.

Then the DLC **** 2 out of 5 guns (the best ones) in every categories are only available through DLC. If you don't have them you won't be able to play with them, and if you have you'll feel overpowered.
  17. Jul 9, 2014
    An enjoyable game, but nothing out of the ordinary. In a game called Sniper Elite I often found I used my silenced pistol more than my actual sniper as it was easier. But the moments I did use the sniper were epic. I enjoyed the open mapped levels, giving you a sandbox feel to go and eliminate your enemies how you want. The story and characters are right out of a B grade movie set. TheAn enjoyable game, but nothing out of the ordinary. In a game called Sniper Elite I often found I used my silenced pistol more than my actual sniper as it was easier. But the moments I did use the sniper were epic. I enjoyed the open mapped levels, giving you a sandbox feel to go and eliminate your enemies how you want. The story and characters are right out of a B grade movie set. The game also struggles to flesh out a bit, yes the Campaign is lengthy but after that, there isn't much more to do. If you were thinking of getting this, wait for it to come down in price. Expand
  18. Jul 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where to start ? A comrade who declares himself a spotter but only actually spots one enemy during the entire mission ? Enemies who can be shot in the face, only to return fire and sometimes kill you ? Enemies who stand right in front of you and apparently cannot see you, but another can spot you from 50 metres away ? A pistol (Webley) which is described as having unmatched stopping power, yet doesn't stop enemies any better than the other two pistols in the game ?
    Couple these things with awful movement mechanics, reminiscent of the Drake series - though come to think of it, this probably applies to all third person shooters - and you have a pretty average game.
    Never mind the fact that this is called Sniper, yet you will have to kill more enemies with your pistol and SMG than the sniper rifles in order to progress through the levels..
  19. Oct 21, 2015
    Game is pretty good not great. The mechanics are pretty good although for a sniper game, I certainly did not use the sniper rifle much. However, the graphics are pretty terrible for a PS4 game with tears and cut-ins and instantly respawning enemies sometimes (who you just killed and miraculously reappear). The kill-cam is the one of the few reasons you should get this game. The storyGame is pretty good not great. The mechanics are pretty good although for a sniper game, I certainly did not use the sniper rifle much. However, the graphics are pretty terrible for a PS4 game with tears and cut-ins and instantly respawning enemies sometimes (who you just killed and miraculously reappear). The kill-cam is the one of the few reasons you should get this game. The story is typical WWII fare. The story is not on the scale of Wolfenstein: The New Order which has an epic story. Overall, I am satisfied with most of this game although not overly impressed. Expand
  20. Nov 21, 2016
    Set during World War II players take on the role of elite OSS sniper Karl Fairburne across a selection of missions. Despite some fairly poor enemy AI (enemies will quite often just run straight into your crosshairs) the gameplay is solid and enjoyable with a good variety of objectives and interesting settings. As an added bonus the whole campaign can be played co-op which makes the gameSet during World War II players take on the role of elite OSS sniper Karl Fairburne across a selection of missions. Despite some fairly poor enemy AI (enemies will quite often just run straight into your crosshairs) the gameplay is solid and enjoyable with a good variety of objectives and interesting settings. As an added bonus the whole campaign can be played co-op which makes the game even more tactical, although the lack of an option to save mid-mission is an oversight seeing as they generally last for well over an hour. There are also a selection of co-op only ‘overwatch’ missions that focus on teamwork by tasking one player with using their sniper rifle to protect the other whilst they complete evolving objectives.

It has its flaws, and some of the slow motion kills may be a bit to gruesome for some, but overall Sniper Elite 3 is a good game, particularly if played with a co-op partner.
  21. Jul 22, 2014
    I'll start off by saying I was a HUGE fan of the previous Sniper Elite game. I loved it and could not wait for the sequel. After playing this game and not being able to finish it, I can say that I am nothing but disappointed. I'll start with the good:

-Graphics are fantastic. We're not talking high-end PC graphics but good for a Sniper Elite game; -Sound effects are top notch; -Big,

-Sound effects are top notch;
    -Big, wide open levels with many different routes to take;

Now for the bad..

-The game is PLAGUED with bugs and glitches. On several occasions I could not finish a level because the game would just freeze, causing me to have to restart my PS4 only for it to freeze again moments after re-starting the game;

-Animations are awful. Moving from cover to running, turning corners, close quarter kills, the animations are blocky and VERY low quality;

-The X-ray kill cam does not offer what the game advertised. Only certain points of the body can be seen breaking because of the bullet and the anatomy of a person is not very detailed at all. Sometimes the sound of a bullet striking an enemy will play before the bullet actually does and the camera sometimes goes above the enemy causing you not to see the kill at all;

-You have to play several levels into the game before ANY weapon customization options become available;

-Enemies have an auto lock-on. If a tank or foot soldier sees you and begins to shoot, they can not miss;

-The AI in the game is awful. Enemies make NO attempt to find cover and will blindly run out in the open to be killed;

-The AI will sometimes reset during a firefight. An enemy will one second be shooting at you determined to take you out, and the next they stand up out of cover and begin to walk away like normal..oblivious to the fact that their allies are dying and they were just in a gunfight.

-Levels are the same color, same art, same type of environment. You get one game setting: desert. Nothing else but different variations of a desert.

If you want a good Sniper Elite game, play V2. Stay away from this game as you will not have fun playing it. I made it about 4 missions in before I could not play the game anymore due to a freezing glitch. This game lacks what the previous one had: the wow "OMG!" moments of the x-ray kill cam. The game just doesn't have the same level of fun that the previous one did. Sniper Elite 3 is a HUGE disappointment. The game could have used A LOT more time in QA to fix all the bugs and glitches that ruin the game.
  22. May 17, 2015
    I seriously held off on this game because of all the mediocre reviews, then finally picked it up on sale on Amazon...man am I glad I did. This truly is a good game, the critics can shove it up their a$$. It is a total blast sniping people and the stealth is pretty decent with only a few minor hiccups. overall this game is worth picking up, especially now that it is fairly cheap at a lot ofI seriously held off on this game because of all the mediocre reviews, then finally picked it up on sale on Amazon...man am I glad I did. This truly is a good game, the critics can shove it up their a$$. It is a total blast sniping people and the stealth is pretty decent with only a few minor hiccups. overall this game is worth picking up, especially now that it is fairly cheap at a lot of stores. I will definitely be picking up sniper elite 4 when it comes out. realistically I'd give it an 8.5, but considering the number of crappy scores that it definitely does not deserve, I gotta bump it a bit higher. one other note though, this is not a typical shooter, it is more of a third person stealth game, with some awesome sniping thrown in.... Expand
  23. Sep 5, 2014
    I really like this game. I find the AI interaction to be acceptable. The gun aiming and feel is good. I don't have any major complaints about this game, if only to say it was too short. I will be playing again on higher difficulty and try and do more stealth killing. I must say this was a pleasure to play coming from the BS worthless sniper action in Call of Duty and the so/so findI really like this game. I find the AI interaction to be acceptable. The gun aiming and feel is good. I don't have any major complaints about this game, if only to say it was too short. I will be playing again on higher difficulty and try and do more stealth killing. I must say this was a pleasure to play coming from the BS worthless sniper action in Call of Duty and the so/so find em' when you can action in Battlefield 4 this Sniper Elite III game is really what I was looking to get out of a shooter in the first place! Expand
  24. Jan 1, 2015
    Buggy, short, pitiful story and characters, dumb ai.
    Not only three quarters of the weapons are unlockable only by buying DLC packs 4 euros each, but they make fun of you by letting you use a couple of them during training. Of course they're vastly superior to the ones available in the 70 euros version.
    It has some really nice scenery, africa is one of the coolest aspects of ww2. The
    Buggy, short, pitiful story and characters, dumb ai.
    It has some really nice scenery, africa is one of the coolest aspects of ww2.
    The gameplay can be enjoyable but it's really linear.
  25. Aug 7, 2014
    I feel so robbed by buying this game, the multiplayer does not work properly I have tried to load about two dozen times and I have only played about 2 matches. Plus there is only about 4 multiplayer maps! Which will be remedied will paid future dlc no doubt, and day one dlc, which say's to me that they produced the material at the same time so therefore should be in the game. There are aI feel so robbed by buying this game, the multiplayer does not work properly I have tried to load about two dozen times and I have only played about 2 matches. Plus there is only about 4 multiplayer maps! Which will be remedied will paid future dlc no doubt, and day one dlc, which say's to me that they produced the material at the same time so therefore should be in the game. There are a plethora of bugs as well with major graphical clipping and texture pop in. The campaign has elements of arcade style shooter, mixed with stealth and action. I just feel so angry that it does not work, I paid full price for half a game, and I will never buy from 505/rebellion ever again. Publishers/developers don't realize that if they have people over they will never buy from them again, and thus they loose out on consumers. If you take a minute to have a look at my profile you will see I'm a very positive reviewer but I just feel so utterly disappointed and ripped off. Never again. Expand
  26. Aug 4, 2016
    (I might be a bit bias)
    (I might be a bit bias)
    I have always want to play a game where I was sniper so this game made me really happy. I just wish the game a little bit more expansive in the map that you play on. The story in nothing too exciting but it wasn't boring at all. Pretty much your typical war story. The mechanics are solid game play is fun. I would say that this game is not for someone looking to run in gun, don't thing you'll be running around quickscoping dude all day then you have something else coming.
  27. Nov 21, 2014
    This game was fun... for the first couple of hours. After those two hours of watching bullets blow people's faces apart the game becomes very boring as you find that the bullet time gets very repetitive. The game was alright, slightly above average at best.
  28. Mar 16, 2015
    SE3 (PC) is an addictive extension to SE2 and I'm waiting patiently for the zombie DLC to hit Steam. With that said, the developers apparently feel that random error for shots past 80 meters constitutes realism worthy of the higher game levels. The enemy can snap-shoot you apart at said distance with an MP-40 (that's a 9mm CQC round) the second you show your mug firing a bolt-action thatSE3 (PC) is an addictive extension to SE2 and I'm waiting patiently for the zombie DLC to hit Steam. With that said, the developers apparently feel that random error for shots past 80 meters constitutes realism worthy of the higher game levels. The enemy can snap-shoot you apart at said distance with an MP-40 (that's a 9mm CQC round) the second you show your mug firing a bolt-action that is several times the long range accuracy of the pistol round. BTW, "realism" also entails shooting the enemy at least twice since the first shot is seldom enough. They nearly always get back up; yeah right. The tweaked arcade-like feel kind of ruins the experience. Happy gaming! Expand
  29. Jul 15, 2014
    Il mondo dei videogiochi è pieno di sparatutto adrenalinici e spettacolari, ben pochi di questi però sono riusciti a inquadrare la figura del cecchino , nel 2012 come una voce fuori dal coro venne alla luce sniper elite v2,un gioco lento e ragionato che regalava grandi soddisfazioni ma non per scene spettacolari e cinematografiche, in quel gioco dovevamo mantenere un basso profilo e perIl mondo dei videogiochi è pieno di sparatutto adrenalinici e spettacolari, ben pochi di questi però sono riusciti a inquadrare la figura del cecchino , nel 2012 come una voce fuori dal coro venne alla luce sniper elite v2,un gioco lento e ragionato che regalava grandi soddisfazioni ma non per scene spettacolari e cinematografiche, in quel gioco dovevamo mantenere un basso profilo e per un buon colpo a segno dovevamo calcolare noi la traiettoria del proiettile considerando diversi fattori quali vento e gravità , questo aspetto rendeva il gioco gratificante ,certamente era un capolavoro e il difetto più grande era quello di una certa linearità .
    Dopo due anni di attesa Rebellion ci riprova con sniper elite 3 promettendo un'ambientazione open word e una libertà mai vista prima..sarà riuscita Rebellion a mantenere la promessa di un gioco migliore
    scopriamolo insieme.
    giocando per la prima volta a sniper elite 3 salta subito all'occhio il cambio deciso di ambientazione,se nel precedente episodio dovevamo strisciare tra le rovine di una Berlino in fiamme qui invece saremmo catapultati in un ambientazione africana desertica ,le mappe dei livelli sono davvero enormi e offrono grande libertà di azione, potremmo infatti completare i livelli decidendo noi L'ordine degli obiettivi e decidere se affrontare o no le missioni secondarie,
    la parola d'ordine è una sola stealth
    Il gioco infatti deve essere affrontato in maniera furtiva e le fasi con il fucile da cecchino saranno alternate da quelle con la pistola con il silenziatore. come in uno splinter cell o metal gear dovremmo fare in modo di uccidere silenziosamente i nostri nemici e avremmo la possibilità di occultare il loro corpi..
    I controlli sono ottimi e il sistema di copertura automatico e ben implementato,la balistica dei fucili seppur leggermente semplificata rispetto al suo predecessore e curata a dovere, il gioco ti incentiva ad essere furtivo perché una volta scoperto sarà difficile sopravvivere..
    avremmo 4 livelli di difficolta, il quarto sicuramente è il più interessante perché disattiva gli aiuti alla mira e l-hud ma purtroppo non potremmo mai salvare e visto che alcuni livelli durano ore la morte sarebbe dura da accettare ..la difficoltà ideale è quindi quella personalizzata dove potremmo settare noi la difficoltà massima è togliere l'aiuto alla mira avendo però la possibilità di salvare... Avrei preferito già alla difficoltà sniper elite che fosse possibile disattivare quel dannato puntino rosso che ti indica dove andrà ad impattare il proiettile ma in mancanza d'alto la difficoltà personalizzata e quella ideale..
    il gameplay di sniper elite 3 è di grande respiro infatti la grande libertà offerta ti darà modo di affrontare le grandi ambientazioni come ti aggrada inoltre la generosa quantità di collezionabili incentiva all'esplorazione ,l'intelligenza artificiale dei nemici si alterna tra alti e bassi,se da una parte avremmo nemici intelligenti che una volta scoperti ci verranno a stanare senza pietà d'altro canto invece vedremmo nemici non reagire quando esploderanno veicoli o serbatoi a pochi metri da loro e quando scopriranno il corpo di un collega morto diranno giusto due parole ma non chiameranno rinforzi...detto questo però i nemici sono tosti e il modo migliore di ucciderli e prenderli da dietro o colpirli con la pistola silenziata oppure sfruttare un rumore ambientale per camuffare il colpo e ucciderli senza allertare i compagni..
    Tecnicamente il gioco su playstation 4 e buono,le locazion sono realizzate splendidamente , le rocce ,gli edifici e la sabbia sono sono una gioia per gli occhi,non ho notato ne tearing ne aliasing..i difetti vanno riscontrati in certe texure in bassa risoluzione e un comparto animazioni preso di peso dalla precedente generazione di console, sporadicamente ho assistito a qualche piccolo calo di frame rate, splendide invece le Kill Cam che ritornano ancora più violente e spettacolari anche se a volte presentano qualche glich...insomma per essere un titolo cross gen se la cava benissimo..

il doppiaggio in italiano è di buona fattura, ottima la voce del protagonista ,meno quelle dei nemici.
    buona la varietà dei livelli e il livel design ,adesso c'è anche una verticalità che mancava nell'episodio precedente ..
    Sniper elite 3 è un ottimo gioco ,diverso dai soliti cloni dei cloni, come detto prima deve essere affrontato al livello di difficoltà difficile senza hud ne aiuto alla mira,solo così il gioco offrirà il massimo offrendovi una longevità ottima, io l'ho finito in circa 17 ore..
    parliamo adesso di fastidiosi bug..
    purtroppo sniper elite 3 è afflitto da qualche bug, il più grosso l'ho notato nel livello oasi di siwa ..infatti ad un certo punto del livello ti verrà richiesto di taggare 3 ufficiali,purtroppo avendo scelto di disattivare ogni aiuto non mi era possibile taggare i nemici è quindi l'obbiettivo era impossibile da completare..Ho dovuto fare il livello alla difficoltà sniper elite con tutti gli aiuti attivi per
  30. Jul 29, 2014
    hi there u sniper elite lovers the campaign is excellent and survial is epic but they need to uprgrade multiplayer but still good SORT OUT THE INVINCIBLE PEOPLE
  31. Jul 28, 2014
    This game is fresh take on the shooter that really offers an escape from all of the CoDs and Battlefields out there. The graphics are top notch and the X-Ray killcams are really a nice touch to the game. There are a lot of bugs in this game which can sometimes detract from the experience, and the multiplayer does take getting used to. However, the single player missions are a blast to playThis game is fresh take on the shooter that really offers an escape from all of the CoDs and Battlefields out there. The graphics are top notch and the X-Ray killcams are really a nice touch to the game. There are a lot of bugs in this game which can sometimes detract from the experience, and the multiplayer does take getting used to. However, the single player missions are a blast to play through with lots of collectibles and the challenge modes,such as survival and overwatch, can be taken on with a friend or alone and offer endless replay value. This game is by no means perfect, but with a little work it can become the PS4's next great shooter Expand
  32. Jul 29, 2014
    This game is terrific. The graphics are the best I've seen on a console game to date. There is a lot of ways to play this game which makes it playable time & time again. The x-Ray kill cam is a hoot & the games best trait. Can't understand why this game has such a low rating.
  33. Jan 7, 2015
    I have played SE 2 and i am going to compare SE 3 with it and as it stands on its own...

First of all,the game is decent!The graphics are pretty good,surely better than SE 2,the forest,the mountains,the lighting of the sun and the shades can even concern u when u are using your binoculars or ur sniper,even the water goes smoothly and nice and the FPS is overall about 50,at least for PS4,so graphically could take an 8/10 with more variety than SE 2

The story is....as usually,a story where u have to destroy/sabotage something or kill somebody as in SE 2 was(and basicly every game in a world war time)so from that aspect its a regular 5/10

Now the important thing,the gameplay is both good and bad!The X-Ray is good combining it with the slow motion and the track of the bullet when it goes off from ur gun!I was always saying that X-Ray is good and should be used more,as it was awesome on Mortal Kombat too BUT its pretty much the same as it was on SE 2,while-at cases-the organs of the body doesnt "brake"realisticly depending on the impact and the track of the bullet(but ok,maybe i am judging very strictly)while also the frequency of the X-Ray slow-motion can be modified from the options wich is pretty good!
    The guns arent many,they are pretty few,but they are still ok having much equipment and some customization for the sniper(while the 2 different medics still feel pretty strange to me)i also feel that the welrod(the only gun with silencer)is pretty much the only one u will use because there is nothing else with silencer
    The AI is...ok i guess,but it still feels pretty buggy as in SE 2 was while they are still say complete the same thing like"what was that?"and "huh"?haha...jezus
    I also like the fact that u start from a corner and u have to find a good spot and place urself judging whether u should start wasting ppl or not,depending on the position,the whole map,ur objective and ofc this "sound-mask",while i feel like having this **** red thing telling u where the bullet will go takes off the whole fun and the difficult but since u can play this game on "authentic"or custom the difficult is ok
    So overall u could give this game a 7-7.5/10 BUT then there is this **** walking thing that really gives on ur nerves!Because the enemies are **** supermans they can hear u from like miles away unless u are cruching and since u dont know where the fk they may be u have to play it low which is so so frustrating and if the enemy is moving there is no way u can reach him and stealth-kill him....JEZUS this **** is so **** annoying and it is exactly as it was on SE 2,.....DAMN!

So after all a 6/10 is pretty much just,making u wanna play the game decent enough at the beggining but its getting a little boring as the hours pass!
    P.S In this review i am talking about the campaing only,cause i havent try the multiplayer and from what i saw on outube it isnt something special,since BF 4 offer many many more
  34. Mar 17, 2015
    Отличная игра. Снайпер тут реально снайпер, а не уберуомандос.
    Учитывая переиздание со сниженной ценой вообще must have.
    Девятка из за графики, которая еще далеко не некстген.
  35. Sep 9, 2014
    The rifle has more personality than the main character. I played the first three missions but to keep trucking on felt like work. Xray kills got old fast, but shooting Nazis was usually satisfying. Gamefly worthy, no chance I'd buy it.
  36. Sep 10, 2014
    I hated this game. Gameplay is super boring, AI is stupid. The silenced pistol had very little ammo so you were forced to use a sniper with no silencer and when you are heard you must relocate. So basically you shoot someone and then run away and run straight back, very repetitive and not very fun. I sold it only on the third level as I had enough of this game. The slow-mo killcam was justI hated this game. Gameplay is super boring, AI is stupid. The silenced pistol had very little ammo so you were forced to use a sniper with no silencer and when you are heard you must relocate. So basically you shoot someone and then run away and run straight back, very repetitive and not very fun. I sold it only on the third level as I had enough of this game. The slow-mo killcam was just a gimmick and got boring quickly. Save your money and don't buy it. Expand
  37. Sep 11, 2014
    The AI is insanely weird and glitchy, really made the game 'meh' for me. The sniping aspect is definitely cool but you can find that in other games that have competent enemies. I might go back to it and give it another try.
  38. Sep 27, 2014
    The semi-serious attempt at in-flight ballistics and open levels make this fun for a while, but the shine soon wears off. The AI is beyond moronic, as a result the game-play basically becomes sit-shoot-run 100 yards-sit-shoot-run-repeat with the exception of the rare times you mess up and have to run 300 yards.. The head-shot cam while amusingly graphic has more to do with dice rolls thanThe semi-serious attempt at in-flight ballistics and open levels make this fun for a while, but the shine soon wears off. The AI is beyond moronic, as a result the game-play basically becomes sit-shoot-run 100 yards-sit-shoot-run-repeat with the exception of the rare times you mess up and have to run 300 yards.. The head-shot cam while amusingly graphic has more to do with dice rolls than terminal ballistics and this also quickly becomes apparent.

Something to pick up for £10 in 2 years time, there are better target shooting simulators, there are better 3rd person shooters, and WWII has been flogged to death long ago, bring absolutely nothing new to the table while getting a lot of things very badly wrong.
  39. Sep 29, 2014
    This game is not for anyone first you need to like de gameplay style and hidden games. This game seens like a old gen, I don't liked the graphics and the ambient. But the gameplay and game style is awesome hide, mask you shoots and don't be spotted makes you think 3x times before you shoot.
  40. Nov 12, 2014
    Disappointing game, may be because its my first game in the series but when I saw the gameplay I thought this game would be great. Well it was for the first 45 minutes after that I just got bored it, got repetitive. The best part of the whole game was the kill-cams in the campaign. In my opinion the story was just boring. Who knows maybe if I try v2 may I will like this more. Well I hopeDisappointing game, may be because its my first game in the series but when I saw the gameplay I thought this game would be great. Well it was for the first 45 minutes after that I just got bored it, got repetitive. The best part of the whole game was the kill-cams in the campaign. In my opinion the story was just boring. Who knows maybe if I try v2 may I will like this more. Well I hope anyone who's reading had a better time than I did Expand
  41. Nov 15, 2014
    Sniper Elite III offers improved graphics from Sniper Elite v2. Now the game is set in Africa, it is much more open, and gives you more choice in missions. However, they missions are still limited, and there aren't really any new features. The story still isn't that good, but overall, it is a good game.
  42. Dec 19, 2014
    The game does get repetitive pretty quick. However, it's tons of fun even if all you're doing is completionist achievement crap. The physics and timing in the game are amazing. It's hands down the best sniper game on any console. If what you want is a perfect game that lasts, then get something else. This is a sniper sim that's made to be playable on a console -- what can you really expect?
  43. Apr 20, 2015
    Simply an awesome game! I love it. I have been playing on Cadet level. Just exploring the terrain and getting in a few testicular shots along the way (LOL). So much fun! I am a veteran gamer and I find this to be intelligent and heart pounding at the same time. Easily worth the Cha-Ching.
  44. Aug 3, 2015
    This review is a little late to the party, but I feel that it is better late than never. Sniper Elite III is my pick for the sleeper hit of 2014. I did not realize how much I enjoyed the game until I reinstalled it out of the blue last week.

The maps are gorgeous and detailed. The desert backdrop does get a bit repetitive. A little more variety would have been great. The 3D support

The 3D support is one of the few on PS4, but it really adds depth. Especially on the long range sniper shots.

The soundtrack is minimal, but what is there adds to the ambiance.

The multiplayer is simple, but addictive.

The real shining moment of this game is playing it on the hardest settings. The bullet drop and the windage when sniping is a breath of fresh air.

The only real weak point is the AI.

I have yet to play the DLC or see the differences in 1.04 and 1.05, but given my past experience I expect good things.
  45. Feb 22, 2017
    A FANTASTIC game for $10.00, a hugely disappointing game for $60.00, an OK game for $20-30.00. Its basically metal gear solid but with no story or sci-fi, and PAINFULLY SLOW GRENADE THROWING ANIMATIONS LOLZ
  46. Aug 23, 2016
    I played this game recently after picking it up used. I notice many people talking about bugs/glitches so I'm not sure if they were patched or not, but I encountered no issues whatsoever with this game.
    The game surprised me as I actually thoroughly enjoyed it and had a fun time playing it.

My biggest issue is the length. While each mission can last quite a while, the game overall feels very short. I was prepping for my next mission when the end credits started to roll. Since I purchased the game used it didn't come with any additional DLCs and it appears you can no longer buy them on the PS store. If you purchased the game, I personally would opt only for the Ultimate edition, so you can squeeze a bit more length out of the game.
  47. Jan 23, 2017
    Waited for the sales to buy it. To sell such a game for the price, you(the developers)produces seems to be as a full game, and it seems that the usual addition. However, this is not the most notable minus. The game lacks dynamics and diversity. The levels are similar to each other, it's pretty predictable. The game easily can go without the use of sniper rifles(except for mandatory cases).Waited for the sales to buy it. To sell such a game for the price, you(the developers)produces seems to be as a full game, and it seems that the usual addition. However, this is not the most notable minus. The game lacks dynamics and diversity. The levels are similar to each other, it's pretty predictable. The game easily can go without the use of sniper rifles(except for mandatory cases). Online modes died out pretty quickly. Hope to continue this franchise will be no more. Expand
  48. May 12, 2017
    This is very boring game..... the AI is retarded and its insanely linear and very repetitive...... i would not recommend for anyone... no interesting story in it but graphics are very good, thats it. I deleted after 2 missions...

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 25, 2014
    Third time is not the charm. AI is still bad, but offers moving targets for sniping, which is still pretty fun. You don’t need to always hit the bulls eye. [Oct 2014]
  2. Sep 6, 2014
    With its high-quality ballistic modelling and gruesome death scenes, Sniper Elite 3 offers exactly what fans of the series demand, but still comes nowhere near living up to its potential.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Aug 25, 2014
    Has made big steps beyond V2, particularly in terms of level size and multiplayer options. Still requires polish. [September 2014, p68]