6.8

1. Jun 7, 2014
    The Pinball Arcade recreates many classic and outstanding tables into the virtual world, and does a kind of okay job of it. Pretty much everything about this game is just okay. The physics are decent, with some weirdness and hiccups and such, the visuals are decent, nothing too outstanding. The problem with this game, however, is the amount of glitches it has. I have frequently had myThe Pinball Arcade recreates many classic and outstanding tables into the virtual world, and does a kind of okay job of it. Pretty much everything about this game is just okay. The physics are decent, with some weirdness and hiccups and such, the visuals are decent, nothing too outstanding. The problem with this game, however, is the amount of glitches it has. I have frequently had my game crash, or have had strange occurrences on tables. The only reason to be playing the Pinball Arcade is to be able to play those great tables without having to spend the money on the real things, and it's unfortunate that this seems to be the only option. Expand
  2. Aug 8, 2014
    Flawed ball physics make this game more of a novelty than a serious pinball game. Ball momentum and unusual movement is apparent especially during multiball events. Nice looking tables takes you down memory lane though, but not sure that's enough to justify the price of the game and additional price of the tables.

1. Apr 18, 2014
    The Pinball Arcade is the best pinball simulation there is. We wouldn’t have elected for a retail-version and preferred a different system to play it on, since this one has less cabinets and it does have a tournament mode. Are you patient and can you enjoy the pretty cabinets in this version, then don’t let us stop you.
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    A return to the old days, in a very good way. If you're into pinball, you'll definitely want to pick this up.
  3. Apr 4, 2014
    Pinball Arcade is a very good exclusive title for PS4 and at the same time the best pinball game we've seen for years. With 22 playfields (and 35 others to come) amongst the best, you've a huge content at your disposal. Furthermore, the Farsight game successfully retranscripts the sensations, visuals and noises of all those playfields of the past. Old-school.