6.8

1. Jan 19, 2014
    I played it and I am not into pinball games really. This is cool and fun for younger gamers, not my bag of a game. Once you played a pinball game they all seem to be pretty much the same thing with few twists if any.
  2. Nel
    May 2, 2017
    If you are used to play on these machines as a kid you are going to have a blast, however the content is very restricted and I would rather have seen a "full game" not a free to play version which makes it far more expensive than it should be, other than that the controls feel very responsive, and the graphics are what you can expect.

1. Apr 18, 2014
    The Pinball Arcade is the best pinball simulation there is. We wouldn’t have elected for a retail-version and preferred a different system to play it on, since this one has less cabinets and it does have a tournament mode. Are you patient and can you enjoy the pretty cabinets in this version, then don’t let us stop you.
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    A return to the old days, in a very good way. If you're into pinball, you'll definitely want to pick this up.
  3. Apr 4, 2014
    Pinball Arcade is a very good exclusive title for PS4 and at the same time the best pinball game we've seen for years. With 22 playfields (and 35 others to come) amongst the best, you've a huge content at your disposal. Furthermore, the Farsight game successfully retranscripts the sensations, visuals and noises of all those playfields of the past. Old-school.