8.1

1. May 27, 2014
    Yes soundtrack is nice. Yes graphics look compelling too, despite it's 2D. After spending few hours playing I found my self playing a generic hack'n'slash with hardly any storyline and mediocre fighting mechanics at best. The main goal of the game is to obliterate hundreds of thousands of enemies. The purpose of doing this is unknown. I don't know who I'm killing or who my character is or how did she get there in the first place. This game is built only on legend of "Bastion" and is one of the most over hyped PS4 titles so far. If you are looking for a nice evening game after hard day at work - look elsewhere and don't buy this piece of garbage. Honestly this game deserves average score ~5/10 at best and is worth perhaps 2-3€. You have been warned. Expand
  2. Nov 2, 2014
    Very uninteresting game which fail when try to be innovative. Boring godlike voice prevent you to load game next time. Really not much to say about this game except - avoid it!

1. Sep 3, 2014
    Transistor is an atmospheric and action-packed sci-fi RPG with excellent combat mechanics and deep customization options. The top-notch audiovisuals are complemented with a gripping storyline. Overall, Transistor is an excellent role-playing adventure. I sincerely hope, that other game companies are smart enough to copy the smartest ideas from this indie pearl. [Aug 2014]
  2. Jul 18, 2014
    Transistor is an example of style and courage, an action RPG with an intriguing combat system, a fascinating story and characters. This game is also simply sublime in the field of graphics and sound. A great game by the creators of Bastion.
  3. A unique creative vision that's not to be missed. [July 2014, p.82]