5.2

1. Dec 15, 2012
    The huge issue with this game is you die, but dont know why you died,or you lose track of the ship on the screen due to changing backgrounds and colors. There should be a way to make the background a constant black color so you can clearly see your ship and what you are supposed to evade and what you dont have to evade. I have been craving a hard shooter, but dying because you cant seeThe huge issue with this game is you die, but dont know why you died,or you lose track of the ship on the screen due to changing backgrounds and colors. There should be a way to make the background a constant black color so you can clearly see your ship and what you are supposed to evade and what you dont have to evade. I have been craving a hard shooter, but dying because you cant see your ship is just dumb. Imagine playing and then putting your hands over your eyes for a few seconds and then you die. Thats what its like. Trying to get all fancy with the graphics totally ruins this game. Expand
  2. Jan 15, 2013
    This is the most frustrating game. There is so much potential. Unfortunately, dying, when you have no idea why, is no fun. And that is the only way you will die. However, in the parts where you can actually see what is going on, the game is a blast.
  3. Jan 21, 2013
    I I feel slightly bad awarding it such a low score for a game which was free with ps plus. However after playing on and off for a little while, i find this game more typical of an ios constant running game like temple run etc.

Nothing to keep me entertained for more than 5 mins

1. In this very challenging twin-stick shooter levels are randomly generated, meaning you'll never be served the same stuff twice. It looks tight and has controls to match its look, but could have benefited from a bit more variation. [February 2013, p.91]
  2. Feb 9, 2013
    While it feels a little rough around the edges, there's plenty of addictive charm as you hurtle through psychedelic space landscapes with little more than a drill, banding tunes and some pop culture references for comfort. [March 2013, p.85]
  3. Big Sky: Infinity manages to give the player a fun shooter that surprises each time they jump in, but have coupled these good times with utterly broken scoring systems. Why should our latest effort in Arcade mode be judged against the session that opened immediately with a score multiplier zone that severely boosted the points we got from those first enemies? Isn't it unfair that this boss fight occurred so early on? [February 2013, p81]