4.8

1. Nov 13, 2012
    My thoughts with about an hour of play as nobody else has reviewed yet: This game will sell Vitas. I've just hit level 3 on both mission and multi, and this is loads of fun. Perks, streaks etc is all there, fast network with very little lag on WiFi, its exactly what you think it could/hoped it would be. Sure its smaller maps, and watered down graphically from ps3, but this is a handheldMy thoughts with about an hour of play as nobody else has reviewed yet: This game will sell Vitas. I've just hit level 3 on both mission and multi, and this is loads of fun. Perks, streaks etc is all there, fast network with very little lag on WiFi, its exactly what you think it could/hoped it would be. Sure its smaller maps, and watered down graphically from ps3, but this is a handheld unit, and I think too many already draw that comparison with all console game conversions. It feels slick to play, and my first impressions are all very positive. Campaign obviously isn't going to be as immersive as a console, but again I think they've done the franchise proud in representing the king of fps on a handheld. Must buy game IMO. Expand
  2. Nov 13, 2012
    After all the stories on the that this was going to be really bad, I find myself not that surprised that it is no where near the horror story people believed it would be.

This is a very enjoyable game, that while not my personal favourite cuppa...I am finding it to be a nice beverage after all the hype. I would give it a 9 when it reaches the £25 mark in the shops I usually

I would give it a 9 when it reaches the £25 mark in the shops I usually like to spend on games.

I mark this as a Vita game and for the purpose I use my Vita....I am not comparing it with any of the PS3 games.

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 28, 2013
    Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Play UK
    Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.