4.9

1. Jan 15, 2016
    As someone who isn't a particularly big fan of Call of Duty games made these days (except for the Black Ops games) It should've come to me as a surprise that I'm actually enjoying this game so damn much. See you look on Metacritic for truly great games, and when you see a game in a series that hasn't been great since Black Ops II, you are forced to look at other shooters on a console inAs someone who isn't a particularly big fan of Call of Duty games made these days (except for the Black Ops games) It should've come to me as a surprise that I'm actually enjoying this game so damn much. See you look on Metacritic for truly great games, and when you see a game in a series that hasn't been great since Black Ops II, you are forced to look at other shooters on a console in a similar sense. Now granted this is far from perfect I still have to give props to those involved in the making of it. It is an awesome time waster, as was Resistance Burning Skies, a game that never really caught on and now has barely anyone playing online. But BlOps Declassified manages to have a great following and I think that may very well be because of the name, but that said it is FUN! That's the only thing that needs to be said for a hand held game, but I digress. I think above all else people just don't understand the game, that in an of itself is why to most of them it failed. But to me this game is a friggin 8.5/10 all the way (but I'm putting a 10/10 there to help boost the ratings). Expand
  2. Mar 9, 2016
    Despite the good graphics and controls, the lack of a zombies mode, short campaign, and numerous bugs cancelled out a lot of the positives for this game.

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 28, 2013
    Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Play UK
    Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.