4.8

1. Nov 15, 2012
    Campaign is short but gives you a standard shooting experience. Enemy AI is my biggest complaint from the campaign as it can be like shooting targets that either stand and wait or just pop in and out of cover. Hostile mode is fun mindless shooting experience, definitely good practice for the multiplayer...which I bought the game for. Maps are small even for 4v4. They look okay but notCampaign is short but gives you a standard shooting experience. Enemy AI is my biggest complaint from the campaign as it can be like shooting targets that either stand and wait or just pop in and out of cover. Hostile mode is fun mindless shooting experience, definitely good practice for the multiplayer...which I bought the game for. Maps are small even for 4v4. They look okay but not up to the Vita's power. The main problem comes when trying to get into a match. You get into a lobby, things look like they are going good, about to start...main menu. This can go on and on for a while before actually getting into a match and even sometimes while in a match, you'll get booted from that. I give a six because, if there was seamless starting of matches, I would actually enjoy this game because it is a mini COD for the Vita. Expand
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    I just don't understand why professional reviewers are giving this game such low marks. The characters play smoothly, shooting is great (with some aim assist), the multiplayer is the usual cod experience, with minor differences. The graphics are not as good as in Uncharted, but they're nice - much better than Resistance: Burning Skies, for example, which deserved all the bad marks itI just don't understand why professional reviewers are giving this game such low marks. The characters play smoothly, shooting is great (with some aim assist), the multiplayer is the usual cod experience, with minor differences. The graphics are not as good as in Uncharted, but they're nice - much better than Resistance: Burning Skies, for example, which deserved all the bad marks it received. I'm glad I didn't pay too much attention to reviewers with this game. I'm giving it a 9 to compensate for the really bad reviews it had; I think the correct grade would be 8, actually. I think most people will enjoy this game. Expand
  3. Nov 14, 2012
    People need to stop inflating the score for this game.

I get it, you are trying to justify the purchase of your new handheld and want to see it, and Sony, succeed. You don't do that by lying to the consumer, trying to get them to buy the system and a lackluster game simply to support Sony. The truth is, the system is just too expensive at the moment, with a games catalogue too
    People need to stop inflating the score for this game.

The truth is, the system is just too expensive at the moment, with a games catalogue too insignificant to justify grabbing one at this time. For the game itself, it is CoD. The gameplay, for the most part is there. However, with this release, almost anything meaty that the series has to offer has been stripped away. The singleplayer content is astonishingly brief, the multiplayer is stripped down with small maps and a reduced player count, and the visuals themselves are simply par for the course, as far as the system goes.

It is not a game worth owning. Not at full price, anyway. If you are a die-hard CoD fan, it might be worth your while. For everyone else, wait on this, and certainly don't buy the system for it. It's a sub-par game, nothing more.
  4. Nov 13, 2012
    No wonder nihlistic made resistance burning skies so poorly. It was because they had to spend time working on this. This game passed my poor expectations and this game has awesome graphics for a handheld COD game, a good Unit 13-like story, great frame-rate, and good multiplayer, but it's only 4 vs 4. The adaptation to that was good by making smaller maps. Overall, the first good COD gameNo wonder nihlistic made resistance burning skies so poorly. It was because they had to spend time working on this. This game passed my poor expectations and this game has awesome graphics for a handheld COD game, a good Unit 13-like story, great frame-rate, and good multiplayer, but it's only 4 vs 4. The adaptation to that was good by making smaller maps. Overall, the first good COD game i've played in a long time. Expand
  5. Nov 13, 2012
    My thoughts with about an hour of play as nobody else has reviewed yet: This game will sell Vitas. I've just hit level 3 on both mission and multi, and this is loads of fun. Perks, streaks etc is all there, fast network with very little lag on WiFi, its exactly what you think it could/hoped it would be. Sure its smaller maps, and watered down graphically from ps3, but this is a handheldMy thoughts with about an hour of play as nobody else has reviewed yet: This game will sell Vitas. I've just hit level 3 on both mission and multi, and this is loads of fun. Perks, streaks etc is all there, fast network with very little lag on WiFi, its exactly what you think it could/hoped it would be. Sure its smaller maps, and watered down graphically from ps3, but this is a handheld unit, and I think too many already draw that comparison with all console game conversions. It feels slick to play, and my first impressions are all very positive. Campaign obviously isn't going to be as immersive as a console, but again I think they've done the franchise proud in representing the king of fps on a handheld. Must buy game IMO. Expand
  6. Nov 13, 2012
    Wow, well my first thought is I'm relieved and pleasantly surprised...the trailer they previously released did not do what the finish product has done: Impress. This is a true Call of Duty for a handheld for the first time ever. It feels like the console versions with Perks, Killstreaks, lots of weapons and customizations; only more compact and tighter. So far I've barely touched theWow, well my first thought is I'm relieved and pleasantly surprised...the trailer they previously released did not do what the finish product has done: Impress. This is a true Call of Duty for a handheld for the first time ever. It feels like the console versions with Perks, Killstreaks, lots of weapons and customizations; only more compact and tighter. So far I've barely touched the campaign, I've played hostiles somewhat, and I've been rocking multiplayer A LOT (which matters the most, right?), and I'm thoroughly impressed. After playing Nihilistic's last effort Resistance: Burning Skies and trying really hard to like it, it just felt half-assed and unfinished. This doesn't feel that way (maybe R:BS was half-assed because they were working on this?), it feels much more polished, the movements, animations feel very much like a console COD. For any FPS fan and Vita owner I consider this a must buy. By the way, I don't play COD on consoles, hate them (I'm a BF3 player), but for the Vita it feels great. Good job, Nihilistic! Expand
  7. Nov 13, 2012
    I like many vita owners was worried when, I saw those first few clips of cod vita, I was upset, and gave up hope before the game even had any proper gameplay footage!, Also terrible websites like ign, was putting me off with their terrible reviews.. I've learnt go to lots of web sites not just one, because one person suger is another persons salt!, its an opinion ask for more.

also the

also the devs who made this game also made rburning sky.. which was..turd!

however, they have redeemed them selves, in making a brilliant shooter, im so happy after doing homework watching a few clips on youtube!.. yes youtube, the game had me interested!, so I took the risk, and so happy I did

the ingame gameplay, isn't like the black ops 2 to for console which I also own, and loving, but its more bite sized, but great fun, very addictive!, every thing else is the same fast paces addictive, and best looking shooter on handheld ever it looks like black ops 1 on console, brilliant!

multiplayer is where this game is at, and dont be fooled just because its 4 v 4 don't think you wont be in a gun fight, it has the feel of a console multiplayer you will love it!, controls are great only after 3 or 4 goes it became natural!

I now feel bad about the things i wrote on forums about the game, this is cod at its best! buy it!!!

A bit of advice to who ever does advertising for vita, more gameplay less bs adverts, people on youtube did all the hard work, and help me buy this game!

BUY IT... I also bought need for speed another must have for vita owners, I think the vita will be fine, after a year of uncertainty I now know its capable of bringing great games like the console big brothers!.

BUY IT NOW.
  8. Nov 13, 2012
    Surprised by the quality after all the doom and gloom!
    It's excellent hope it helps sell some vitas!! Looks better graphically than the old trailers which nearly killed this game

Thanks god it's good!!!
  9. Nov 13, 2012
    I've picked this game today along with the Black ops 2 itself for pc, I do not want to compare this game to Black Ops 2 since its simply a sequel to Black Ops I. Well No one ever forced sony to give this franchise to Nihilistic ! sony could buy themselves a huge score with these games....unfortunately that is only a dream. Its shame to see the single player is completed over 3-4 hours onI've picked this game today along with the Black ops 2 itself for pc, I do not want to compare this game to Black Ops 2 since its simply a sequel to Black Ops I. Well No one ever forced sony to give this franchise to Nihilistic ! sony could buy themselves a huge score with these games....unfortunately that is only a dream. Its shame to see the single player is completed over 3-4 hours on veteran diffuclty, there is not much a story there as well....the gameplay is only limited only walking toward different alleys where the design of all of em looks quiet similar and just like resistance very dead and killing some enemies which are positioned behinde the boxed around ...
    Multiplayer experience is much better than it was on resistance although it has nth to be compared with black ops 1 itself....
    graphics are as bad as they were in Resistance, just the frame rate is more stable .... in generall its not in a same level with Uncharted, AC, NFS at all....
    well dun waste money for this game since there are much more better choices such as NFS and perhaps AC and of corz awesome choices like Zero Escape, Persona 4, LBP
  10. Nov 13, 2012
    So surprised by this game. I've just finished AC3:Liberation and Ragnarok Odyssey so decided to pick this up despite the absolute lack of trailers, screenshots, etc. Previews from several gaming sites like IGN weren't too hot either. However, after booting it up and spending some time on multiplayer, I have to give it a 10. It's practically, a downsized, compacted version of the homeSo surprised by this game. I've just finished AC3:Liberation and Ragnarok Odyssey so decided to pick this up despite the absolute lack of trailers, screenshots, etc. Previews from several gaming sites like IGN weren't too hot either. However, after booting it up and spending some time on multiplayer, I have to give it a 10. It's practically, a downsized, compacted version of the home console multiplayer. 4V4 only but combined with the small maps, it makes for frantic, fun gameplay. It's also pretty much lag and bug free.A good analogy for this would be that Black Ops liberation compared to Black Ops 2 is like the Ipad mini vs the Ipad 4th gen, its smaller, less graphically impressive, yet holds all the joy of the larger version in a smaller package you can bring anywhere you want. Extremely impressed and very pleasantly surprised by Nihilistic. Great job!!! Expand
  11. Dop
    Nov 13, 2012
    Ok i cant believe that i pay 50$ for this crap, all the 10 must be , nihilistic crew or the first wave of COD fanboys, maps are small, AI is stupid, and the single campaign is a joke. if u want to waste 50$ then throw it on the street u are going to feel a lot better.
  12. Nov 13, 2012
    Wow this game is actually good. took about 7 hours to complete. fun, addictive like the console version. as of now this is the Vita game to own(beside liberation and uncharted) If you love long hours online than get this game. Single player? Like all COD games you'll put that to rest after one try. grab this game now, now!!!
  13. Nov 13, 2012
    I'm very disappointed with this game. All over scripted rail shooter. This fps has one of the stupidest stories I have ever come across in a game,the characters are boring. The graphics are mediocore at best and bad at worst. This game is very short also,you can complete it in about 5 hours,definataly not worth your time and money.Horrible map design, horrible game design in general. TheI'm very disappointed with this game. All over scripted rail shooter. This fps has one of the stupidest stories I have ever come across in a game,the characters are boring. The graphics are mediocore at best and bad at worst. This game is very short also,you can complete it in about 5 hours,definataly not worth your time and money.Horrible map design, horrible game design in general. The MP is quite entertaining though... 5,5 Expand
  14. Nov 13, 2012
    I regret that I bought this game. It is so horrible. Play just not interested. The levels are boring and monotonous, as weapons. AI is awful and nothing can take, so bad. Multiplayer is boring and dull, but the schedule is awful as the levels from the artistic point of view.
  15. Dec 16, 2012
    Declassified is giving Vita a bad name for a good old fashioned Game of the Year candidate. I don't really care about Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified anymore. The critics are absolutely right, I even watch the review on the now-cancelled X-Play. This game is a complete disaster. AI is terrible, a campaign that deserves the right to be punished, and bad timing of the game makes youDeclassified is giving Vita a bad name for a good old fashioned Game of the Year candidate. I don't really care about Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified anymore. The critics are absolutely right, I even watch the review on the now-cancelled X-Play. This game is a complete disaster. AI is terrible, a campaign that deserves the right to be punished, and bad timing of the game makes you wanna play the game for less than 10 hours a week. I urge every Call of Duty fan to avoid this portable dump and get back to action while playing... I don't know. Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops II? It's your call. Expand
  16. Dec 27, 2012
    This game is just horrible. The single player mode is ridiculously short, the IA sucks (I've seen enemies shoot a wall, throw grenades that kill themselves or just run in circles even though I'm there), the controls feel awkard and the missions are just boring.

Usually the on-line is the main reason to buy a CoD game is the on-line mode, but in CoD: BOD the on-line mode doesn't work, the game keeps kicking me out of every lobby for no reason (and it's not my connection, everything else works fine, hell, I can play the PS3 CoDs without any problem) and the only time I got to play, one of the players was invincible and could not be killed.

Those problems were supposedly fixed with an update, but after I downloaded the 400 MB patch, it still works as bad as the first day, the only difference being that the game doesn't freeze anymore after I'm kicked of a lobby.

Graphically the game is okay, textures and models are bad looking, and light effects are nothing special.

The OST couldn't be more awful, they could put no music and it wouldn't be noticeable. The sound effects are generic.

This game is not worth buying, it should be a 3$ iOS game.
  17. Jul 1, 2013
    When they ported Black Ops, they could have at least kept in everything that made black ops great, not strip it down to the bone and remove any substance of greatness that it had. Zombies, gone, SP, Short and unsatisfying and for the MP, wow, hardly any maps, half the guns, 8 players, hard to find a game and last but not least, it looks horrible. It's already been proven that the PS-VitaWhen they ported Black Ops, they could have at least kept in everything that made black ops great, not strip it down to the bone and remove any substance of greatness that it had. Zombies, gone, SP, Short and unsatisfying and for the MP, wow, hardly any maps, half the guns, 8 players, hard to find a game and last but not least, it looks horrible. It's already been proven that the PS-Vita has enough power to make a game look beautiful, Uncharted was near identical to it's console counterpart. The only explanation is that the team that made the port were just terrible at coding and had about the same thinking power as a pea.

Plus why do portable counterparts always have to be stripped down?, especially condiering that there is nothing about the PS-Vita that makes it a weak platform, it has more than enough power and more than enough memory on it's game cards to support the full version of Black Ops, if the Wii can, the Vita can, this is lazy developers looking for a quick buck at it's best.

Didn't Rockstar prove with GTA LCS and VCS that a portable game doesn't have to be a featureless port? They rebuilt the entire world of Liberty City and built an entire new backstory around it, with a lengthy campaign and tons extra to do, with the things that made the console games great.

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Declassified, Does not include anything that made the console version great.
  18. Jan 28, 2013
    It's definitely a Call of Duty. It looks and plays like one. The singleplayer modes are fun enough. The multiplayer is kind of Black Ops Lite. The main problem I've encountered with it is that it's so buggy online. You'll get dropped from games constantly, you'll have trouble even connecting to a game, or you'll be the only person on one team, versus all four people from their team.It's definitely a Call of Duty. It looks and plays like one. The singleplayer modes are fun enough. The multiplayer is kind of Black Ops Lite. The main problem I've encountered with it is that it's so buggy online. You'll get dropped from games constantly, you'll have trouble even connecting to a game, or you'll be the only person on one team, versus all four people from their team. Worst of all, I doubt Nihilistic will fix any of this, seeing as how they no longer exist. It's a surprisingly good game, but a really disappointing multiplayer experience. Expand
  19. Jul 13, 2013
    i just don't understand how Activision could fund such a disasters. Bugs and everywhere. players getting stuck on a door, a respawn point puts you behind enemy lines. controls don't feel good just yuck
  20. Feb 26, 2013
    El peor call of duty de la historia una campaña corta y que no aporta nada a la historia como prometían y un multijugador con mapas reciclados y lleno de lag.
  21. Jun 26, 2013
    Avoid this game, it is a broken pile of crap from Nihilistic. Animations, visuals, environments, and the bugs bring this game down. Not to mention the unstable servers. If you want a portable quality shooter experience, pre-order or go by Killzone: Mercenary when it comes out.
  22. Mar 30, 2014
    Я могу сказать одно. Кампания, это не для шутеров. Игру спасает отличный мультиплеер. Если вам нужен именно он, тогда берите КоД.
  23. Nov 17, 2012
    The multi-player in this game is a ton of fun. i rarely touch single player on COD games so i can't comment on that part of this game. Even though it is a stripped down version of the console experience, i it is still very easy to let yourself get immersed in the action and realize you've been playing for hours. sometimes the game dumps me back to the main menu or gives an error. butThe multi-player in this game is a ton of fun. i rarely touch single player on COD games so i can't comment on that part of this game. Even though it is a stripped down version of the console experience, i it is still very easy to let yourself get immersed in the action and realize you've been playing for hours. sometimes the game dumps me back to the main menu or gives an error. but this was more common the first day or two i owned it. the past few days have been fine. the controls are fine with everything but grenades i find. if you hold the grenade with your right hand thumb, you cannot turn your character which can sometimes be necessary. you either have the drag your thumb back to the grenade icon to cancel the throw, or just toss it away. aiming, firing, turning are all fine.

I never have a problem finding a multiplayer match, regardless of what time of the day or evening it is.

the only time i feel that a map is cramped is when its more than 2v2 in nuketown. even still, it is still fun - just more hectic, and not very far off, scale wise, from a particular map in one of the modern warfare maps that i cannot think of the name off off hand. The rest of the maps more than big enough for 4v4. I have not experienced any other glitches with graphics or anything else.

i would not buy the ps vita for this game alone. but i would recommend buying a vita for everything the system has to offer which is a great gaming device with a beautiful screen, that has a collection of games including this one that you will spend a lot of time enjoying.

pros:
    -great multiplayer experience in the palm of your hand
    -slimmed down version of the console games

cons:
    -price is higher than most vita games
    -some flaws experienced early on with dumping me back to the main menu during multi-player, but those have not happened recently.
  24. Nov 15, 2012
    I feel like expectations are different for different people on this game. I was expecting a game where I could play a short mission on the go, as well as get a multiplayer experience similar to the console versions. I got exactly what I was expecting! Graphics are good, but not mind blowing. I think smooth gameplay is more important and the game plays extremely smooth. Controls are greatI feel like expectations are different for different people on this game. I was expecting a game where I could play a short mission on the go, as well as get a multiplayer experience similar to the console versions. I got exactly what I was expecting! Graphics are good, but not mind blowing. I think smooth gameplay is more important and the game plays extremely smooth. Controls are great after adjusting sensitivity. Multiplayer is very fun! Small maps means less camping, which makes this the go to CoD multiplayer of choice for me. Yes the campaign levels are short but they are meant to be replayed on different difficulties. I think the AI is not as smart as it could be but works well enough. Overall 7, since the game is fun, with some things that could improve for a later version. Please be open minded about the mixed reviews here. Low ratings seem to be the people that sit home playing their vita like its a game console. Portable games are not meant to have 30 minute campaign levels! This game was made with the idea that you will play your portable system in places other than your couch with black ops 2 sitting in your home console. Expand
  25. Nov 15, 2012
    A truly awful set of micro missions masquerading as a single-player campaign is balanced, in part, by an entertaining challenge mode and a solid multi-player offering. There is certainly fun to be had in the online mode, but whether that's worth the full price of admission is debatable. Read my full review at ukvitablog.co.uk
  26. Nov 28, 2012
    I don't actually say i dislike this game but . . . it's was a deception, i like CoD but this one just made me want more, this game could have way better also it should have used the vita system better. My conclusion is that the story sucks . . . and multiplayer bug and crash a lot so i just enjoyed the hostile mode, good try but don't deserves a good critic.
  27. Dec 29, 2012
    Pros: It's COD on the Vita!
    Cons: Everything else. Glitchy, poor performer. This game is not doing FPS on the Vita any favours! The multiplayer is not fun, nor are the missions. I really wanted this to work, but it doesn't. And believe me, I persisted!
  28. Mar 15, 2013
    The campaign is 1 hour long, has a week story, each mission is 5 minutes long, all the multiplayer maps are smaller versions of the original Black Ops (ex: Nukehouse), the hostiles mode is the same as MW3's Survival mode, Bad controls and bad AI. Its a okay game, but it has some major flaws
  29. Nov 15, 2012
    I'll just start off by saying that the biggest problem with this game, is that there is simply not enough content, especially if you are not interested in replaying the same missions over again to beat it on the highest difficulty and beat your friends. There are ten single player missions, each of which can roughly be completed in about 4-5 minutes, so if you do the math, thats rightI'll just start off by saying that the biggest problem with this game, is that there is simply not enough content, especially if you are not interested in replaying the same missions over again to beat it on the highest difficulty and beat your friends. There are ten single player missions, each of which can roughly be completed in about 4-5 minutes, so if you do the math, thats right timmy, the game can be beat in under an hour. However, the game is refreshingly challenging, so in reality, especially if you play it on higher difficulties, you could easily double your time with the single player operations mode, but then again, that's still only two hours. Thankfully though, the single player doesn't stop there. There are time trials to complete with cardboard targets too shoot, which was a lot of fun, and hostiles mode, which is effectively a somewhat stripped down version of the MW3 survival mode. I am a huge fan of survival modes so I got a big kick out of hostiles, especially since it was also quite challenging. I would have liked to see some more weapon customization and more strategizing between waves (between each wave all you can do is pick up a dropped care package) but still, fans of survival based gameplay should enjoy it, however, keep in mind that hostiles is not cooperative, which is a downside. Ofcourse, single player is only half of the game, or if you have the attitude of the majority of COD players, 10% of the game. Multiplayer in BOD is surprisingly well fleshed out, and although it does have some omissions, (killcams, no in game voice chat, no weapon camo) it does a fantastic job of translating and replicating the intense fast paced combat of its console brothers with killstreaks, tons of gun customizations, perks, custom loadouts and the like. Just like COD on consoles, its far too easy to get sucked in to the multiplayer and refuse to put the game down. But, unfortunatley, there are some key problems that detract from the multiplayer, and one of these issues is common to the problems I had with singleplayer: lack of content. There are only six maps, and most of them are very tiny and somewhat cramped. Nukehouse is basically nuketown cut in half, which gets really crazy really fast, which you will either love or hate. Personally, I would have preffered if they had just left nuketown untouched. Ultimately, it makes sense that the maps in this game are so small, since the game has a limit of 8 players, and the smaller maps do do a pretty adequate job of hiding this fact, but its brings spawning and other issues to the forefront. Even though one of the maps is a nearly exact replica of COD4's shipment (awesome!) I would have preffered more maps with a larger variety of game modes. Multiplayer also only has four game modes (team DM, kill confirmed, free for all, and a mode called drop zone) much fewer weapons, very few perks, some of which aren't even that useful, and a small amount of kill streaks that are somewhat unbalanced. The 10 kill streak attack chopper can be shot down with 1 quick shot of a rocket launcher, which makes the final and most difficult killstreak to achieve not very rewarding. However the most annoying problem with the multiplayer is the gliches and connection problems. Very frequently I would wait to load a match only to have it instantly revert back to the main menu, a few times I was abruptly disconnected from a match with no notice or pop up that said why this happened. I will say however that when connecting to a match did work, it was very quick. Glitches were also unfortunatley common. Expect to see attack choppers and spy planes stuck in the ground, among other things. All in all though, the multiplayer can be a blast if your able to work around some of the issues I have discussed. If there one thing I cant say about BOD, its that it plays poorly. This is the exact gameplay you know and love wonderfully translated to the vita. The framerate is generally very smooth, and the controls work extremely well. These are bar none the best controls I have ever experienced for a handheld shooter, even if throwing grenades can be a little cumbersome at times. Graphics are also surprisingly decent, there are some uglies at time but looks good on the whole. Sound is also good.

Even with all the problems I have discussed, this game still gets a 7 because this game plays nearly as good on the vita as it does on consoles, which is a huge feat. When your zipping around the multiplayer maps shooting up your enemies with all the speed and precision you'd expect from a COD title, or pushing through hostiles to show your friends whose boss, its easy to forget the numerous shortcomings of this game. This game has the potential to be great, but unfortunatley Activision gave Nihilistic the shaft with a low budget, no advertising and a ridiculously short development period. BOD declassified is better than it could've been, but not as good as it should've been.
  30. Nov 15, 2012
    I have the game and its the first time I have bought and enjoyed a game that has received such horrible scores. Seriously, 1,2,3 out of 10 suggests that the game is actually broken (bubsy 3d). At worst this game deserves 5/10 but even that is if youre silly enough to expect a 360 cod on vita. I think reviewers are mad they had to pay for a game and others clearly do not have/have notI have the game and its the first time I have bought and enjoyed a game that has received such horrible scores. Seriously, 1,2,3 out of 10 suggests that the game is actually broken (bubsy 3d). At worst this game deserves 5/10 but even that is if youre silly enough to expect a 360 cod on vita. I think reviewers are mad they had to pay for a game and others clearly do not have/have not played the game and its a case of chinese whispers. If this exact game was on 3DS it would have been sang to high heaven! The single player missions may take 50 minutes on easy but I dont recall anyone slating star fox 3d or mario kart where you can see all levels and beat them in an hour (with only harder difficulty to come back for) and the online in those games is no way near as robust as this! Anyway, the graphics are good, the frame rate is rock solid, the controls are good, the sound is good. The missions are fun and OTT as you'd expect - both operations and time trials - which will take hours to beat on 3 star difficulty.

Hostiles (aka zombies with living enemies) has 11 maps and again to 3 star each will take hours and is very challenging

Finally the online games connect quick with no lag! I play free for all so am used to 8 players in a game. I have played team deathmatch and its never a case of running around the map just looking for opponents! Small maps = this is not a game for campers or snipers and forcing running and gunning. This, for me, makes the online here more enjoyable than far superior console shooters like battlefield or cod. I would say at the least play the game for yourself.
  31. Nov 13, 2012

also the

also the devs who made this game also made rburning sky.. which was..turd!

BUY IT NOW.

1. Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.