4.8

1. Nov 17, 2012
    This is basically Black Ops in your pocket. Following on from Black Ops 1 - set in the same era.
    Honestly - it's great. Don't listen to the critics or the haters who are upset they can't afford a premium game.
    If you want to play COD multiplayer on the go then this is it.
  2. Nov 14, 2012
    Do n NOT pay attention to these wanna be hippster review sites low balling this game for hits...if you want a portable CoD that has fun multiplayer, Declassified is your game, period.
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    Great story, great cards, many of the best oruzhie.Odna chastey.Vse just velikolepno.Rezhim otpad.Dolzhen buy every zombie!It is a shooter game goda.Eto bright
  4. Dec 2, 2012
    I honestly don't understand the low scores this game has been getting. I have had it for a week now, and I love it. I am not trying to justify my purchase, it is a fun game, sure the ai is terrible, and the campaign is too short, but it's still fun, and so is the multiplayer.
  5. Nov 26, 2012
    Was very surprised by this game. Bought the whole Vita/Black Ops bundle on black friday for 200 and I wasnt expecting much from the game because of the horrible reviews for it. The single player is typical Call of Duty, short but its no where near as well rounded as the console version. Kinda sucks honestly but where this game excels is the multiplayer. So much fun!!! I cant put it down and I find myself playing the vita version over my ps3. Everything is there except smaller which is exactly what the vita is. Stop expecting it to be on par with the console versions and you will find hours and hours of enjoyment in this game. Gave it a 10 even though it deserves an 8 to boost all the haters scores. Expand
  6. Nov 13, 2012
    I love this game! A big improvement from Resistance Burning Skies! The Online is basically Black Ops on the consoles. The hostiles mode is good and so are the Operation Missions. Great game!
  7. Nov 13, 2012
    Without a shred of doubt the closest anyone has ever come to getting a full fledged FPS onto a portable console. Certainly not perfect but really commendable. Good job nihilistic, you're forgiven for Resistance: Burning Skies
  8. Nov 13, 2012
    Its really simple, this game has had effectively no exposure prior to launch which is really shocking for what could have been a system seller. After playing it for like 10 hours, have to say, its a 10/10 for a handheld. Fun singleplayer, relatively bug free and smooth multiplayer and a very authentic FPS/COD experience on the go. Get it!
  9. Nov 17, 2012
    I've been playing FPS since Half Life and this game does not disappoint. The negative reviews are astounding. The online is excellent, the challenges and perks/customisation. To call the online unplayable is ridiculous. The campaign took me two hours less than black ops for the ps3. The online however I have played for about 8 hours or so. Absolutely love it. Great maps, increased emphasis on teamwork and less camping for killstreaks. Cannot wait to be playing this on my lunch break :-) Expand
  10. Nov 13, 2012
    every one who give this game a high score is really play it not like all the battlefield fan boys who give it a low score and they even not try the game but want to harm the score and they must now that the most favorite shooter game is cod
  11. Nov 13, 2012
    i think this is a must buy game for any vita owners do not miss all the fun in this game the multiplayer is a blast wow i love you call of duty black ops declassified
  12. Nov 13, 2012
    Wow this game is actually good. took about 7 hours to complete. fun, addictive like the console version. as of now this is the Vita game to own(beside liberation and uncharted) If you love long hours online than get this game. Single player? Like all COD games you'll put that to rest after one try. grab this game now, now!!!
  13. IBY
    Nov 13, 2012
    Ok, let me start by saying that Activition has made a faithful attempt to give Cod fanatics a enthralling and fast-paced FPS as we all know and respect it to be. After a few hours gameplay, i'm yet to find any glitches so the smoothness of the game took me by surprise, the game is impressive graphically but obviously toned down to suit its capabilities. The main killsteaks are included but i would of preferred a few more options when choosing. Aiming down the site is beautiful not to mention doing a 360 sniper kill! All the guns from the previous black ops are included as you would expect . My only dissapointment about the game was that Search & Destroy and Domination was not included in the game modes, with these game modes the game would of easily been a PS Vita legend. overall, i reccommend this to any Call of Duty fan as this Action-packed beauty will keep you occupied daily. Expand
  14. Nov 14, 2012
    I must say I'm a bit surprised how good COD Declassified actually is! Considering Nihilistic was the developer and I was a little disappointed with Resistance Burning Skies, COD Declassified definitely has a much more refined feel to just about everything in the game from gameplay to graphic. I can already tell with just 3+ hours time spent playing that the survival mode is pretty addicting and will make Call Of Duty Declassified my most played Vita game even after I've 3 stared all the campaign mission. Expand
  15. Nov 13, 2012
    Call of Duty Declassified is a must have for any Vita own, the game-play is really impressive and you can take a lot of joy out the maps. the visuals are crisp and the controls are sweet, but sometimes i tend to struggle when throwing a stun lol. The only thing i would like to see included is zombies and a few more game modes such as domination and search and destroy. Qverall, brilliant game, i just about put the game down so i can write this review, anyway back to playing for another 6 hours. Expand
  16. Nov 13, 2012
    I like many vita owners was worried when, I saw those first few clips of cod vita, I was upset, and gave up hope before the game even had any proper gameplay footage!, Also terrible websites like ign, was putting me off with their terrible reviews.. I've learnt go to lots of web sites not just one, because one person suger is another persons salt!, its an opinion ask for more.

also the
    devs who made this game also made rburning sky.. which was..turd!

however, they have redeemed them selves, in making a brilliant shooter, im so happy after doing homework watching a few clips on youtube!.. yes youtube, the game had me interested!, so I took the risk, and so happy I did

the ingame gameplay, isn't like the black ops 2 to for console which I also own, and loving, but its more bite sized, but great fun, very addictive!, every thing else is the same fast paces addictive, and best looking shooter on handheld ever it looks like black ops 1 on console, brilliant!

multiplayer is where this game is at, and dont be fooled just because its 4 v 4 don't think you wont be in a gun fight, it has the feel of a console multiplayer you will love it!, controls are great only after 3 or 4 goes it became natural!

I now feel bad about the things i wrote on forums about the game, this is cod at its best! buy it!!!

A bit of advice to who ever does advertising for vita, more gameplay less bs adverts, people on youtube did all the hard work, and help me buy this game!

BUY IT... I also bought need for speed another must have for vita owners, I think the vita will be fine, after a year of uncertainty I now know its capable of bringing great games like the console big brothers!.

BUY IT NOW.
  17. Nov 13, 2012
    So surprised by this game. I've just finished AC3:Liberation and Ragnarok Odyssey so decided to pick this up despite the absolute lack of trailers, screenshots, etc. Previews from several gaming sites like IGN weren't too hot either. However, after booting it up and spending some time on multiplayer, I have to give it a 10. It's practically, a downsized, compacted version of the home console multiplayer. 4V4 only but combined with the small maps, it makes for frantic, fun gameplay. It's also pretty much lag and bug free.A good analogy for this would be that Black Ops liberation compared to Black Ops 2 is like the Ipad mini vs the Ipad 4th gen, its smaller, less graphically impressive, yet holds all the joy of the larger version in a smaller package you can bring anywhere you want. Extremely impressed and very pleasantly surprised by Nihilistic. Great job!!! Expand
  18. Nov 13, 2012
    Just like everyone else so far, I am completely surprised at how well this game actually came out after playing the mediocre Resistance: Burning Skies by Nihilistic earlier this year. Definitely the best FPS to come to handheld hands down.
  19. Nov 13, 2012
    I was really surprised by how good this game is, They did a awesome job on single player and multiplayer. I think the developer should be pleased and this will definately sell Vitas.
  20. Nov 13, 2012
    This game is the must have vita title. Graphics are much improved over resistance: burning skies as well as controls. Sounds are much better but still slightly compressed. it has almost everything the console version has. Which is a huge plus considering it shouldnt be compared. Many maps are small which make for a great free for all match of up to 8 players or 4 vs 4 team games. Anyone giving this game low scores is just doing it to lower the metacritic score. I have AC3, Uncharted: GOlden Abyss, NFS: Most Wanted, MGS3 HD, Resistance, and more games for my vita but this is by far the very best available. A Short single player campaign but its made for portable playing dont expect the usual CoD campaign. The multiplayer is unmatched by any other game available on a portable. vitas game of the year. Expand
  21. Nov 13, 2012
    Way better than I expected, graphics, multiplayer, low on maps and only 4x4 but it plays great and really feels like COD. Singleplayer is too short, but I never played it anyway in console, I will be playing this game for months since I travel a lot. It's a bit expensive but well worth it, well done Niihilistic, incredible but true.
  22. Nov 13, 2012
    This game has exceeded my expectations. The short missions in campaign mode is great for on the go however there should be more (DLC maybe?). The multiplayer works well and I have had a ball playing. Nihilistic deserve more respect for their effort especially as Resistance was so far off the mark. This is a solid game and I am glad I purchased before being put off by misguided reviews on game websites such as IGN (not out yet but bound to be negative knowing them). The game should probably sit around 8.0 however I see a lot of ratings sitting at 0 which simply cannot be legit therefore I have scored the game a 10 to help balance things up. Expand
  23. Nov 13, 2012
    This game is like the earliest formula of this gens call of duty like world at war or modernwarfare which is not a bad thing at all, im not going to compare it graphically gameplay wise with its console counterparts because it's an entirely different game and is tailored to portable gaming for what this game offers its really good it is the call of duty experience in your hands on the move its great fun im sick and tired of seeing g reviews comparing it to consoles and giving it crap scores just because it's not black ops 2, this game has abetted user score than black ops. But seriously buy this game it's worth it lots of replay value great visuals for a handheld can only get better in time when optimisation of the software starts to kick in you won't regret have fun and PS pardon my bad wording etc using my phone Expand
  24. Nov 13, 2012
    This is a great handheld version of Call of Duty. You cannot compare this to the console version. That is unfair. This game is great on the Vita and will keep you addicted to the Vita for the holidays at least. The campaign is fine, but the meat is in the multiplayer and hostile modes. The graphics are amazing. My only complaint is that the campaign is short, but there is a lot of replay value if you want to play all the difficulty levels. I highly recommend this game. Do not listen to naysayers. Expand
  25. Nov 13, 2012
    The Game Is Awesome...I Didnt Expect That!!The Graphics Are very good and The multiplayer Awesome too No Lags.....and very quick to join a match no need to wait at all........!!
  26. Nov 13, 2012
    Wow I'm pleasantly surprised to say that this is a legitimate call of duty game for the vita. I wasn't expecting much and only got it cuz I had a target gift card but wow I'd have to say better than ac3 liberation. Does not lag at all on the frame rate or when you actually get into a game. This is exactly like black ops on consoles other than one small thing, getting kicked out of the lobby almost half the time. But I'll chalk that issue up to it only being the first day it was released and servers usually do have trouble on the first day. If you like cod ill like declassified and if ur a cod hater I would have to say ur hate this game, cuz it's exactly the same. Nihilistic surprises for the first time, I only wish resistance could have been this good haha Expand
  27. Nov 13, 2012
    It definitely is a Call of Duty in your pocket. Period. Even more: it is probably the best portable FPS on any platform and the closest experience that you can have of a console. I am not a CoD fanboy and this was a game that I had zero interest when it was announced. The trailer and the screenshots were just too bad. Everything has changed when I started to see some players footage of the finished game, before the launch. What I saw really amazed me, so I decided to buy this game on day one. I am so glad that I have made that decision. It is a solid FPS, with great graphics and gameplay. Everything that we have seen and are used to in CoD games are there (obviously, some things are compressed), even the sound resembles his big brothers. I see a lot of people complaining about the single player... well, first, Nihilistic was very clear about that: Black Ops Declassified is focused on the multiplayer. And, personally, I play shooters in general for the multiplayer. I never played a single campaign in CoD games or Battlefield. So I cannot tell you about the single player experience, but one thing I guarantee: the multiplayer is awesome. I played for hours and hours, I just stopped because my battery was too low. So, if you are looking for a solid single player experience in your Vita, maybe this is not for you. But if you are looking for a great multiplayer experience, probably the best so far on Vita, this is a must buy. Congratulations Nihilistic for the great job on Black Ops Declassified. That was a beautiful surprise for all of us, PS Vita owners. Expand
  28. Nov 14, 2012
    IM surprised at this game campaign was actually fun and its actually good to relax and play some 4v4 multiplayer i would say its better than the console version but not enough to be vita killer app
  29. Nov 14, 2012
    Better than expected. Realistically this game deserves to be in the 8s. The online play is a lot of fun, I haven't had an issue with connectivity. Wish there was zombies.
  30. Nov 14, 2012
    Great game. Wasn't expecting much when I heard Nihilistic were developing but they proved everyone wrong. Multi player is very similar to console. Lots of people here giving bad review because of bad presumptions me thinks.
  31. Nov 14, 2012
    The general populous have been crippled on behest of the truly numerous hit driven titles that have landed on PlayStation Vita but with the latest title, +++Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified+++, THEY once again must burrow beneath their breezy wallets for more dough as +++Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified+++ is MOST stunning, radiant like a colourful bucket.

Developed by devout
    TREYARCH cousins, Nihilistic Software(tm). +++Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified+++ takes the CALL OF DUTY to a wholesome level, gun banging has never been more offending...or ferocious. Controls work like a swinging charm as you quell superfluous targets and music is swelling, hellishly swell.

This squashes competitor VIDEO GAMES ( ---3DS--- ) and rushes to a new era of online power play stretching beyond mankind
  32. Nov 15, 2012
    When it comes to shooters for the PS Vita Call of Duty Declassified takes game of the year. One of the best gaming franchises comes to the PS vita and a must have game for all PS vita owners. This game is packed with action on a 4 vs 4 a total of 8 players on a map. It has a great level system to unlock weapons and more but what makes this even more fun is the way it plays on a true mobile gaming system.

by otic101: http://www.psnsharingcommunity.com
  33. Nov 15, 2012
    This is by far the best FPS, multi-player experience on a handheld ever. It's pretty awesome to be able to kick off a party, start a game and be chatting and playing COD from just about anywhere. 2 big thumbs up!
  34. Nov 15, 2012
    This is clearly the best vita game to date. The vita games to choose from were pretty horrible for a while and now us vita owners finally have a nice game to choose from. Good multiplayer, good campaign, its all the call of duty you could ever expect, just its now on vita.
  35. Nov 15, 2012
    I'm very happy with this game. Although the singleplayer is short, there is a solid multiplayer experience. All the critic reviews are utter rubbish!
  36. Nov 16, 2012
    The game isn't a 10, but it's not 0 either.
    The multiplayer is fast paced and thrilling, the only thing missing are bigger maps. It's almost similar to the console version.
  37. Nov 20, 2012
    WOW. SONY VITA MAKES THIS GAME LOOK SICK!!!!

BUy it now!! Handheld COD action in full60FPS

Sick brah.git it git it.

SOme sick gamplay , you get guns, you shoot zombies, you have a great time. Amazing.
  38. Dec 23, 2012
    This is everything that's right with COD. Huge multiplayer and a killer campaign. Not since COD 4 has there been such s pure, fantastic Call of Duty experience.
  39. Sep 7, 2013
    This game is really fun.Yea the single-player isnt that great,but if you like multiplayer fps games,this game is for you.I am telling you this game is really fun.
  40. Apr 30, 2013
    Este jogo não pode ser substituído por qualquer N.O.V.A Modern Combat ou até Dead Trigger, se você quer um verdadeiro Fps na palma de sua mão este o jogo!
    Só para fechar com chave de ouro, os meus status no multiplayer, são de aproximadamente 500 horas jogadas.
  41. Nov 3, 2013
    I am a fanboy of CoD and I love it, I know that is worst than other Call of Duty and other game but think that you are playing it in a portable and is not the same as a PS3 or XBOX 360 for example.
  42. Jul 18, 2014
    Great, hectic fun that'll keep both single and multiplayer Call of Duty fans entertained for hours, with fast-paced, closed in maps for multiplayer and the great, cinematic feel of the console CoD games.
  43. Nov 14, 2012
    This game will sell Vita's.
    I didn't expect much from this game, however, I purchased it yesterday and I am very pleased.
    The frame rate is great, the loading times aren't to bad. There are a lot of multiplayer options like dropzone kill confirmed, a survival mode, a campaign, its all there.
    The Uzi and the M60 are so far my favorite weapons.
    Finally we have a CoD for a handheld that
    kicks butt!
    This will be one of those games that when people only own one game, this will be it.
    @Pocket Gamer UK nice pre-mature review. Since we all know that this game wasn't given out to reviewers before the game. You video game critics are the biggest joke in the industry.
    Its like how you douches always slam all the asian video games because you don't understand them or appreciate them for what they are trying to do. But then you guys rate all the final fantasies that are vintage re-releases a 9/10 when really its just the same thing. You pander to the sheep.
    Well guess what, there is a user score section for meta-score for those of us that spend hard earned cash for our games and guess what. We say this game is good so screw off!
  44. Nov 20, 2012
    I just don't understand why professional reviewers are giving this game such low marks. The characters play smoothly, shooting is great (with some aim assist), the multiplayer is the usual cod experience, with minor differences. The graphics are not as good as in Uncharted, but they're nice - much better than Resistance: Burning Skies, for example, which deserved all the bad marks it received. I'm glad I didn't pay too much attention to reviewers with this game. I'm giving it a 9 to compensate for the really bad reviews it had; I think the correct grade would be 8, actually. I think most people will enjoy this game. Expand
  45. Dec 27, 2012
    Graphics? Good. Gameplay and controls? Perfect.
    The game does exactly what it needs to. The multiplayer is great (only TINY level is nuketown but it's still not that bad), and with the 1.02 patch I get a full game in a matter of 3-5 seconds. The campaign is good for quick on the go missions but don't expect to be pulled into anything deep or meaningful. Just fun little missions. I'm
    loving the multiplayer and my older brother couldn't put it down when I let him try it on my Vita. All he does is play COD multiplayer (all of them from MW2->BO->MW3->BO2) and he loved it. If you're into COD then do yourself the favor and pick it up. It's a great game. Expand
  46. Nov 13, 2012
    To be honest it's a very good game. Of course some people expected a real console version, but from a Handheld view, this game is very good. I like the Unit13 kind of single player mode, this because it's a handheld version of COD and therefore it should give you a short entertainment. It's addictive. @Azinot, I think you have never really played Black ops or other FPS games from the Franchise? Because the maps etc are pretty much in-line with the Franchise so I have a feeling that you try to troll the score! Expand
  47. Nov 14, 2012
    I expected this game to be complete garbage based on all the negative press it was receiving before its launch. However, I went ahead and bought it for my Vita and yesterday while waiting for a doctor's appointment I started in. The visuals and gun sounds are greatly improved since the TGS video that's out there. And the game is just plain fun. I've had a good time playing, and I'm surprised at how well it controls. This is not the turd everyone predicted it will be. Haters gonna be hating. Expand
  48. Nov 13, 2012
    Very suprised by the game, the Multiplayer is brilliant! The most time i've ever spent playing my vita! I sat on the sofa for 3 hours straight. No connection issues like R:BS had, no lag. Matchmaking is quick and they just patched in Ad-Hoc play! Great effort Nihilistic!
  49. Nov 13, 2012
    Wow, well my first thought is I'm relieved and pleasantly surprised...the trailer they previously released did not do what the finish product has done: Impress. This is a true Call of Duty for a handheld for the first time ever. It feels like the console versions with Perks, Killstreaks, lots of weapons and customizations; only more compact and tighter. So far I've barely touched the campaign, I've played hostiles somewhat, and I've been rocking multiplayer A LOT (which matters the most, right?), and I'm thoroughly impressed. After playing Nihilistic's last effort Resistance: Burning Skies and trying really hard to like it, it just felt half-assed and unfinished. This doesn't feel that way (maybe R:BS was half-assed because they were working on this?), it feels much more polished, the movements, animations feel very much like a console COD. For any FPS fan and Vita owner I consider this a must buy. By the way, I don't play COD on consoles, hate them (I'm a BF3 player), but for the Vita it feels great. Good job, Nihilistic! Expand
  50. Nov 13, 2012
    Nihilistic goes out with a bang! Declassified has everything one would want from a portable CoD effort: Bite-sized campaign missions, AI waves (but not zombies), and fantastic 4v4 online multiplayer. I'm blown away by how fluid the multiplayer action is, too - especially considering how poor Resistance Burning Skies was. I digress. If you're looking for Call of Duty on the go, look no further than Declassified. It may just be the best portable FPS of all time. Expand
  51. Nov 13, 2012
    We all need to ignore this isn't a console game. The handheld will live up to its console brethren. I don't even care how good a game may be on the PSVITA, games are better on consoles, so its pointless to compare. However, considering what handhelds use to be like with game boys, sega game gears, virtual boys, and psp's, this particular COD game is very impressive. Graphics are not the best, but comparing it to past handhelds and even the PS2 the game looks great. Gameplay... Gameplay is the most important element to a successful game and I personally think they did a good job. The maps are too small, but it's a handheld. Who wants to run around a big map not finding someone to murder? Not me. I want to jump right in. There isn't a story mode, even though its trying to have one. People buying cod on the handheld are more interested in multiplayer anyways so, if you want to play a COD multiplayer game on the go or on the sofa while the wife hogs the television, than this is perfect. Multiplayer has all or most of the perks you'd find on the big brother game. People who are hating it either haven't played the game or they are hell bent on discouraging people from buying this game. The game deserves a solid 8. Expand
  52. Nov 14, 2012
    my xbox is at a mates house linked up for halo 4 so i couldnt buy the console version! This is a bare bones call of duty done well! these critics are just being a bit silly, Its the most fun youll have on your vita the graphics enemy animations and controls are surprisingly really tight and give it that c.o.d feel, hostiles is fantastic and will last you forever, story missions are lacking in the writing department and are a bit bland but are a challenge especially on hardened. multiplayer has a few glitches which a patch will fix in a week or so but is really fun. even if its quite tight. best portable f.p.s made. Expand
  53. Nov 14, 2012
    It is frustrating the lack of official reviews, and its obvious way really..
    No agenda at the end of the day as far as I'm concerned.
    I've been gaming since early 80s.. Know what in talking, clearly the guy reviewing for pocket gamer has no idea or is being slightly hysterical..
    It's a fantastic game, very good graphics, sound, superb gameplay..
    Hostiles= brilliant on the train..
    Campaign is short but lots of fun..
    It is a true hand hold call of duty!!! I don't know why everybody is being so picky..
    Seriously.. It's amazing but it for yourself.. You will be playing it for months to come..
    Online is amazing even though I get my ass kicked a lot..
    An yes it's true, the reason resistance was so poorly put together because obviously all efforts were focused on call of duty declassified!
    But it today and don't listen to silly so called reviewers shooting it down..
    Amazing feat. The king is impressed
  54. Nov 13, 2012
    My thoughts with about an hour of play as nobody else has reviewed yet: This game will sell Vitas. I've just hit level 3 on both mission and multi, and this is loads of fun. Perks, streaks etc is all there, fast network with very little lag on WiFi, its exactly what you think it could/hoped it would be. Sure its smaller maps, and watered down graphically from ps3, but this is a handheld unit, and I think too many already draw that comparison with all console game conversions. It feels slick to play, and my first impressions are all very positive. Campaign obviously isn't going to be as immersive as a console, but again I think they've done the franchise proud in representing the king of fps on a handheld. Must buy game IMO. Expand
  55. Nov 13, 2012
    Pure COD in yours hand, if you want more buy the x360/PS3 version. It´s reduced, next version maybe will be best, has a very short campaign... but the feeling playing is like all the COD.
  56. Nov 13, 2012
    It´s very good. It´s a good game. Graphics looks perfect. Control is very good. It´s COD in a great state. Campaing is 2 hours, but is funny of turn play. Online goes perfect
  57. Nov 13, 2012
    This is the first handheld true cod experience and in that way it succeeds. The graphics are allot better than expected and so is the game play. It is very fun to play and does feels like cod without question. I highly recommend this game. However on the minus sides its only 4 x 4 multilayer but I heard it was due to the vitals party limitations, it has not got enough maps (although downloads hopefully will add more). Nihlistic has done a fabulous job at the same. It is allot better than every expected and hopefully it will help vita success. Buy this game now. Expand
  58. Nov 13, 2012
    Picked this up today and was a bit sceptic due to the fact that no reviews could be found anywhere before this game came out but the gamble paid off as this is actually really good! A couple of the multiplayer maps are too small but the actual gameplay is solid COD. Rank system is as in-depth as ever and I found myself constantly playing just one more game to try and unlock that extra attachment. Despite the appalling rip off that was Fifa 13 and a few unplayable games, this looks to be a good year for Vita overall with the likes of LBP, NFSMW, AC, and finally this. Would recommend. Expand
  59. Nov 13, 2012
    Surprised by the quality after all the doom and gloom!
    It's excellent hope it helps sell some vitas!! Looks better graphically than the old trailers which nearly killed this game

Thanks god it's good!!!
  60. Nov 13, 2012
    Well down Nihilistic! A big step up from Resistence Burning Skies. Its not perfect but it sets the basis for future Call of Dutys on the vita. Multiplayer is very entertaining and will have longevity. Must have for vita owners.
  61. Nov 13, 2012
    I gave the game an 8.5 because of how fluid it ran, how well the controls work, and how closely it resembles the call of duty formula. Everyones been talking about what this game could have been, but unlike resistance, this game keeps the cod formula intact, and is a great stepping stone. If the next iteration is too similar, then knock it points for what it could have been. But this is a great portable title for on-the-go gaming Expand
  62. Nov 13, 2012
    Black ops:Declassified is one last effort from now extinct company, Nihilistic. In interviews I have heard the developers' COD finaticism, upon playing the game this shone through the usual COD-aesthetics because unlike BO2; this game has been finely tuned for the Vita apart from the dash controls of which appear to be a minor flaw and are picked up after time is spent with this gem.
    Goodbye Nihilistic and thankyou! It's a shame you can't make one next year!
  63. Nov 13, 2012
    Much better than I expected. Very much a genuine COD experience on a handheld. Recommend to any FPS fan. Only thing i wish for is ZOMBIES!! ( could be introduced in DLC).
  64. Nov 13, 2012
    I'm not a call of duty fan boy but I do like most of the console releases. This game feels like real cod. The only thing its missing is zombies. But for what it is its awesome. Lots of fun. Add me and let's play. Psn:lowlifemalakye
  65. Nov 13, 2012
    Just spent.an hour playing this on the train. Controls are a bit too.sensitive. Fixed in options though. Operations mode only played first mission. Play it on regular and it is a breeze. Hardened though, I can only get 3 minutes in to the level. Hostiles mode is great.fun.and perfect for mobile play. Plus the time trials are short and fun challenges.

Apart from that it looks, sounds and
    plays like a Call of Duty game. Think this might get unfairly criticised as it is not the full COD game people wanted but it is well suites for formats style of play. Expand
  66. Nov 13, 2012
    Call of duty black ops declassified is not the best game ever, but it does what it was meant to do; bring the call of duty experience to the handheld. People who are giving it tiny scores arent using there heads. this isnt supposed to be the big block buster shooter, that runs at 60fps and has a top-notch score and amazing graphics. This is just a on the go cod that has the staple multi-player. I'll do a pros and cons thing below. PROS
    -Not to bad single-player for a handheld. it feature's small cut scenes at the begining of the levels.
    -A fair amount of weapons and attachments.
    -Pretty good graphics for a hand held. They did some major improvements on whatever engine resistance was running on. -Good amount of replay value with all the different mode's (operations, time trial, wave's)
    -Perfect for on the go
    -The awesome call of duty multi-player for on the go

CONS

-While the frame-rate is good, it tends to dip when multiple things are happening -the animation for your weapon while moving looks strange compared to the regular cod games. (could be fixed in a patch though, same as the framerate)

-there could be a little more MP levels (mind you there might be DLC for this game)
    -I've encountered some network problems (randomly getting kicked out)
    -the knife button is to close to the grenade button on the touch screen for me (example in level 2 i tried to throw a grenade back at the enemy but instead grazed over the knife button and killed a hostage)

-running feels is awkward to acomplish as you have to hold the dpad down while moving the joystick forward.

-No zombies, need i say more -The wave based mode does not have multi-player -some MP are abit to small (nukehouse) Those are my pros and cons, there are probably more for each but i cant remember right now. There are a few things i find strange though and that is in MP there is now capture the flag, or gun game mode. I thought those two would make it in because they could be quick. All in all this game is good, its what the VITA needed. I normally would give it a 7.5 but because some of the people on here are giving it 0 for a un-justified reason, i went a little higher.
  67. Nov 13, 2012
    I wasn't impressed by initial footage of this but was desperately hoping they would sort it out as this is what the PS Vita needs, a decent COD game...and they did it! The game plays like you would expect it to. Th campaign is short and broken down into chunks but it works. Graphics are good, along with the Hostiles mode (basically survival over several maps) The multiplayer is basically the same as normal Black Ops (but limited to 4 vs 4 max) The guns are there (along with their own xp levels) attatchments, Perks and challenges. The Maps aren't very big but for 4 vs 4 i would say they are about right. For Call of Duty on the go its pretty good....dive in!! Expand
  68. Nov 14, 2012
    Forget about all the bad critics and rumors, this game is really worth the money and a must have for FPS fans. Nihilistic did a good job, CoD Declassified is a fun and entertaining shooter. My expectations were really low because of the bad previews...and now i'm pleasantly surprised!

The single player is composed of many loosely coupled episodes. They are challenging, fun to play and
    absolutely right designed for playing on the way, in the train or elsewhere away from home. Each episode takes round about 10 minutes and you must repeat them several times, in order to complete all challenges. It's NOT a full-fledged campaign as you know it from the Xbox or PS3, but enough for many hours of single player fun. Most important, of course, is the multiplayer and belive me, this game delivers as expected for a CoD. As a veteran Xbox360 CoD player i can ensure you, the multiplayer really feels like a compact version of the big brother. Perks, killstreaks, customization etc everything is there and the most important fact: It's really fun to play!! Even the often criticized limitation to 4 vs 4 is no problem in reality, the maps are well designed for this constellation. They added an ad-hoc option into the game with the first patch, so even playing on private lan is possible, really nice.

The graphics are good, not on par with e.g. Uncharted, but very close to it and FPS is very stable. The sound is ok, nothing special. Controls and handling takes some minutes, overall you get used to it pretty fast and besides the concept for throwing grenades it is good (maybe i still need some time for the touch throw for grenades...).

There is room for improvement, like in every game. Multiplayer is e.g. only available on Wifi. Why not on mobile networks, my connection is pretty fast and good?! Some cooperative missions would have been nice, room for improvement for the next CoD for the Vita ;-)

Don't believe the stuff written by all these "experts" without any adequate knowledge of the final product. Just give it a try and form an opinion for yourself. For me Declassified is a really great shooter and worth 9/10 points. Good job Nihilistic!
  69. Nov 14, 2012
    Its an awesome game! Hostiles and time trial are pretty challenging ,good replay value.Played just one mission of Operations and it was so smooth with the "COD known " cinematics .Put it in veteran and then beat it for 42 minutes [ LOL that PSU guy is ridicilous ] .Now multiplayer ,man I just played 3 rounds of TDM on my lunch break using my iPhone as a hotspot .Jeezus guys this is COD everywhere!! If you have a VITA and love COD ,its a MUSTBUY .Putting 9 as there are still some glitches that could be patched very easily .Its the VITA GOTY for me .Safe

cheers
    chris
  70. Nov 14, 2012
    Great Game! Feels Just like COD, but on the go. It could it be more cheap because the lack of more maps and missions, but overall it's a great online experience on a portable game.
  71. Nov 16, 2012
    OK big up one of the other reviews that starts with "never played this game but" LOL... So Nihilistic basically ate a bullet with the 8 months to get this ready on time for Sony which is why they are making the move to phone games. Activision hasn't been there at all and it isn't likely they will do very much after they take over the updates past patch 1.02. The good news is that if you just want the best FPS ever on a handheld this IS it and lots of people are having a great time with this game. The scoring for this is rediculous and in an alternate dimension this same game under a different name having nothing to do with Resistance Burning Skies or CoD would get more appreciation. Thanks for the effort Nihilistic and for using what resources you had to focus on the most important aspects of the game - that being the game control, steady framerate, and the multiplayer component... As far as I'm concerned I am enjoying this game as well as can be expected. I ride the bus for 3 hours a day which is the only time I play video games and this is THE BEST shooter available on the go. I realize my score is a bit higher than I feel this game is "worth" for the pricetag (not that that should be a scoring factor IMO) but this Metacritic page has basically turned into a food fight with about half of the reviews being completely unrealistic. If anything this will keep any more Vita games from being $49.99 so :) Expand
  72. Nov 14, 2012
    I just loving this CoD, the single player modes are equilibrated and very cool, but the great thing about this game is the multiplayer. This, so far, the best multiplayer game for PS Vita until now [maybe Killzone Mercenaries take the 1st place]. The game has a little bugs, but, in general, dont mess with the game play.
  73. Nov 16, 2012
    I think the bad reviews for this game are so far from right that the people who reviewed this game should be fired. It offers a great campaign built to be on the go or playableeven if you're just on your couch. I play this more than any other vita game in my library. The only gripe I had was there needed to be either a zombies mode or more perks and rewards for kill streaks. Other than that I am telling everyone to buy it! Expand
  74. Nov 17, 2012
    I cant believe the critic reviews on this game. Yeah its not perfect but does it deserve scores as low as a 3?!?!? no. This is from the same company that made resistance burning skies. That game didnt score the best either but I gave it a 6.5-7. Call of Duty Declassified expands on the resistance idea and brings an almost console like call of duty mulitplayer on a handheld. Its got create a class, killstreaks, perks and all that jazz. It's certainly not as good as a console game but for short bursts of 15-20 minute gameplay its freaking awesome. The campaign is pretty poor. its only a little over an hour long but it has replay value with the star system you earn for each level. Of course if you compare this to a console call of duty it would get a score of a 3 or 4. But if you dont expect too much, and realize this is on a handheld with dual sticks?? Its a fun game. Expand
  75. Nov 24, 2012
    People were eager for an opportunity to bash the CoD franchise. There wouldn't be a more appropriate moment to do it than now that it released on the (almost) universally hated PS Vita platform. There, 2 birds with one stone, bash both CoD and Vita at once.
    CoD: Declassified is not a bad game considered it is a handheld experience. The campaign is shorter than the console counterparts
    probably due to portability - if they were any longer, I could see the reviewers saying "too long, not suitable for a portable game". The graphics are not groundbreaking, vita could do better, but they are not gamebreaking either - just decent enough. Gameplay is fine and multiplayer is the best moment of the game, as usual for a CoD game.
    Does this game deserve a 9/10? Probably not, but I'm giving it a 9 to offset all the undeserved hate it is getting. It's probably a 7/10.
  76. Nov 24, 2012
    What is wrong with you people? This has to be the most awesome fps ever made for a handheld. Forget what these sad reviewers are saying, the online multi ROCKS! Its got the perks, the challenges, smooth game play, great graphics and killstreaks. Reviewers these days on a handheld amaze me, how far the gaming world has come, great work. Oh, don't give a game a bad review because you get owned, go play Lego and leave the reviewing to the big boys, OK? Expand
  77. Nov 29, 2012
    I dont know what the problem is with all the "Critic" reviews but this game kicks ass if you want COD on the go. I play multiplayer all day at work on our wifi and its awesome. Really works well.......I think they tweaked the log on process from the first week of release....much better now. I even dig the offline modes in this game. Sure the AI is not perfect but its ok to good. Awesome VITA game.....go get it. Expand
  78. Dec 8, 2012
    I was thinking for two weeks to decide on buying this game because of bad "professional" reviews.. Finaly I bought it second hand so I did not take too much risk. I only play multiplayer and I simply dont't fiund the issues described in the reviews of sites.. I can get in to a battle mostly for the first time I try, no waiting, no disconnect. The maps are perfectly sized for the amount of players, they are not small at all! Graphics could have been better but at least frame rate is good, not like in AC Lberation. I think that's not a perfect game but far more good than in the reviews like IGN's. It's great fun in multiplayer! Expand
  79. Apr 3, 2013
    This game is awesome, a lot of people hate it simply for the fact that it isn't a blockbuster Call of Duty that were use to on the console but for a portable on the go shooter it is really great. Hostile mode will keep you busy for any long bus or train ride to or from school/work. Campaign although short it's simply more about doing the missions at your fastest time. Stop being so critical and enjoy this game for what it was meant to be a on the go fast paced first person shooter Expand
  80. Apr 4, 2013
    Im giving it a 9 I love this game on my vita! I think the reason why its getting bad rating is because people compare it to console version and I think that's dumb! This is a portable fps. So I think as a portable fps, it's very fun! I recommend this game for sure. Good job Nihilistic!
  81. Nov 14, 2012
    Playing this and loving it... definitely a step up from Resistance Burning Skies and it certainly has the 'feel' of a real COD game - all it needs now is a nice raft of DLC cough *zombies* cough or some additional missions / modes / challenges. But even if it doesn't get DLC love I'll be playing this addictive shooter for some time to come!!
  82. Nov 15, 2012
    I just don't get it.
    Call of duty games are known for a short campaign mode and customizable online multiplayer.
    In this game is not different so the game is fine by me.
    A decent port, but nothing special
  83. Nov 18, 2012
    First, let me start by saying that this game might not be for everyone, but for all critics to review it so lowly is rediculous. This game is meant to be played as a portable, which means everything needs to be pint size to accomplish this feat. I really like how the campaign is made because it allows for you to pick up and go at any time; without worrying about story plots and the like. Unit 13 was praised for this method and received a good score, but this game was punished for the exact same thing? As for the MP, I believe that this was done very well too because the maps need to be small to ensure non-stop action to accomodate the fact that you are playing 4v4. I'm sure there will be patches to stabilize the connectivity issue, but this happens to many games on console as well. I am not a COD fanboy by any means and I usually purchase the console versions way past their initial release date. Finally, if you are an avid trophy collector like myself, you will find that this game is not a walk in the park due to some very challenging trophies. The price is kinda steep for a handheld, but UC:GA was priced pretty high too and I soon forgot about it. Expand
  84. Nov 13, 2012
    Well surprise, surprise. I was one of the many foolish individuals who wrote off Black Ops: Declassified as a bad game from a bad developer. Before I played a single minute of gameplay I pre-judged this game. But then something interesting happened. People got copies of the game early and started posting gameplay footage and it looked pretty darn good. So I used a $25 Off coupon and traded in an old game to purchase BO:D this morning and it hasn't disappointed. Everything from Campaign, to Hostiles, to Multiplayer plays like classic CoD. It just FEELS right. Disregard the people who are silly enough to give this game a 0 (as well as those who give it a 10). While you're at it, disregard IGN's impending pathetic review in which they will likely give BO:D a much lower score than it deserves. The game is fun and it feels right. Shooting feels right. Perks are in. Killstreaks are in. Multiplayer is great. Is it a 10? No. Not enough maps or Single Player content to make it a 10. But it is classic CoD gameplay in your pocket. Best portable FPS ever. Buy it. Expand
  85. Nov 14, 2012
    I take this game for what a Call of Duty game has always been for me: a fun multiplayer experience. With all due respect, I have never enjoyed the Single Player campaign in a Call of Duty game all that much and was glad that a hefty chunk of it was taken out to focus on why everyone buys it, which is the multiplayer. Multiplayer is solid, has the same perks and level system from console iterations and overall is an enjoyable experience. The reviews from critics are actually a little shocking to me. I rate this game one point higher than I would have normally in hopes that it will compensate for the unnecessarily poor Critic reviews. If you are on the fence, proceed with caution. It would not hurt to wait until it went down in price. That being said, this is Call of Duty multiplayer on a handheld and it is done in a respectable manner, in my opinion. Expand
  86. Nov 26, 2012
    Having played the Multiplayer of the game for 2+ I believe I can safely say that Nihlistic have done a good job here, at least on that part, and maybe with the Hostiles mode, the single player is shoddy at best, not much of a story and small missions that you can complete quickly, the graphics are not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but they do the job here, I haven't run into many frame rate issues, sometimes it will happen when I'm shooting 2 people and they are shooting back, but most time it runs smoothly. The Hostiles mode is like the one on the Modern Warfare series of COD, where you and teammates will fight waves of enemies, at the end of each wave a crate is dropped for you to pick up a weapon from to help you against harder waves of enemies. Wish it was Zombies though. Now then the MultiPlayer the only reason why anyone would buy a COD game, its here, the mini COD, the best shooter on the VITA and to me best game on the VITA, I'm a huge Uncharted fan but this game is really good in the multiplayer aspect, I've had a really good time on it, the controls to me haven't been all that hard to get used to, the snap in when scoping is also a nice touch when shooting or it probably would've been harder, the touchscreen controls are also really nicely done here, with the grenades and knife on the right side and your killstreaks on the left, tapping these will immediately activate them. I see some people complaining about the controls so I would recommend maybe turning up the sensitivity to see if that helps, but I have had no trouble with it so far. Also another nice touch is the smaller maps and the quicker respawn, giving players a small map means you can immediately get back into the action and quickly re spawning means there is no wait for the enemy. There are many guns to choose from here, there are only two snipers here which seemed pointless to put them in because the maps won't work with them. Oooh before I forget I sometimes have trouble connecting to an online match, basically what will happen is I will join the game but I will be dropped out before the game starts, or in a few occasions be dropped out when i'm in the middle of a game, which in these instances it seems like everybody playing the game drops out, this happened quite a few times and is really annoying, so if you get into a good game where you haven't been dropped out of I recommend staying there as it might be hard to find another one, however I think that this can be fixed with an update to the game.

All in all the multiplayer feels and plays like a COD game, the graphics aren't the best on consoles so why expect something amazing here? Hostiles mode is fun but holds nothing to Multiplayer which is the bread and butter of this game here, and when I said this is the best game on the VITA I meant it. So far I have not had any fun on most VITA games, Uncharted and Liberation are probably the most fun, but for some reason I just can't stop playing this for the moment.

If you want to play with just add LFC_Onder8
  87. Nov 13, 2012
    After all the stories on the that this was going to be really bad, I find myself not that surprised that it is no where near the horror story people believed it would be.

This is a very enjoyable game, that while not my personal favourite cuppa...I am finding it to be a nice beverage after all the hype.

I would give it a 9 when it reaches the £25 mark in the shops I usually
    like to spend on games.

I mark this as a Vita game and for the purpose I use my Vita....I am not comparing it with any of the PS3 games.
  88. Nov 13, 2012
    bought this game last night, all i can say is it plays and looks AWESOME! maybe not exactly like the console version but the multiplayer is wonderfull. call of duty multiplayer in the palm of ur hand! :) ENJOY!
  89. Nov 13, 2012
    I had seen some trailers and pictures but it had ugly grafics, low frame... Finally it seams to be solved because the game is pretty good, grafics, smooth... online it's amazing and even you might forget you'r playing on a handheld console, i have to say that i got a trigger grip and it makes feel like a dualshock controller
  90. Nov 13, 2012
    It's actually pretty good! Probably the most addictive game I've played on the Vita. The best FPS on handheld that there has ever been. It's not 100% as good as the main console version but it's definitely good enough to be enjoyable and it's worth playing. It's in a completely different league to Resistance which I thought was dire. This is actually a quality game!
  91. Nov 14, 2012
    Got CoD: Declassified yesterday and I got to say this is a nice game, but a little expensive. It includes a PSN Voucher for CoD: Road to Victory, which is nice but people shouldn´t be force to pay the extra $10 bucks for it, it should have been a bonus. CoD: Declassified has a very arcade feel to it, the meat of the single player experience is made up by bite sized missions (about 5 min. each) where you must complete a set of objectives. If you fail is back to the beginning of the mission, so yes it kind of takes you back to the arcade times back the 80/90´s. I found the missions challenging and even puzzle like, replay value could be nice if you´re a completionist, but if you don´t like to replay the same scenarios all over, please stay away from this!!!. Graphics are nice but not excellent (it´s a portable title, guess I´m spoiled by consoles), sound department was kind of weak but functional. Multiplayer is very very nice, but I´m kind of worried that the map selection is scarce so it could get repetitive on the long run... maybe I´m being picky since I think the same about Halo 4. I think it was a terrible decision to charge you extra for the PSP title, but CoD: Declassified is CoD on the Run, simplified to a portable device, it´s not excellent but it will certainly satisfy your FPS craving when you´re away from home. It works for me and I´m happy with it. Expand
  92. Nov 14, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. not what i expected. i believe in nihilistic to keep patching the game just like resistence. the character can run forever w/out getting tires and cannot dive. i like multiplayer though. didnt go to school because of this. Expand
  93. Nov 15, 2012
    I think people are forgetting to review this game for what it is, a portable version of cod with campaign for on the go, hostiles for a different challenge then online multiplayer for home/on the move. After playing this game I think they have a done a good job, the graphics are good, the gameplay is good and it's what I want on my vita. No doubt if ACtivision grow some b**ls they could produce better, but they didnt and I think nihilistic have done well after resistance and have produced this to my surprise, good job. Expand
  94. Nov 15, 2012
    I don't understand why review sites bash this game - just because they had to buy their copy ?
    Multiplayer is really big fun and has already many users despite the small maps. Yes the grafics could have been better / Campaigns are uninspired. But buy it as a multiplayer game and you will be hooked for many evenings. whoever rates ios fps or resistance higher is not objective or simply unfair!
  95. Nov 15, 2012
    I wanted to hate this game, I really did. I was so ready to, what with all the talking heads in gaming setting it up for the fall almost from the beginning. But you know what? It just works. All the little gripes like touch-screen grenade throwing can be easily circumvented. Simply by tapping the gratuitious grenade icon will prime and throw a grenade right to your reticule, just like the console versions. Within minutes, I was angling frags off the walls and having a hell of a time doing it. Thumbstick shooting is tight and concise, and though the campaign is short and not without flaws, the AI was certainly impressive enough. There was definitely some fire-and-maneuver going on as enemies try to outflank you under the cover of (sometimes poorly aimed) machine gun fire. The multiplayer is simply the best shooter experience on a mobile device, and all the customization options are adequately represented. It feels like CoD. It plays like CoD. You'll get out of it what you want from it. Expand
  96. Nov 17, 2012
    The multi-player in this game is a ton of fun. i rarely touch single player on COD games so i can't comment on that part of this game. Even though it is a stripped down version of the console experience, i it is still very easy to let yourself get immersed in the action and realize you've been playing for hours. sometimes the game dumps me back to the main menu or gives an error. but this was more common the first day or two i owned it. the past few days have been fine. the controls are fine with everything but grenades i find. if you hold the grenade with your right hand thumb, you cannot turn your character which can sometimes be necessary. you either have the drag your thumb back to the grenade icon to cancel the throw, or just toss it away. aiming, firing, turning are all fine.

I never have a problem finding a multiplayer match, regardless of what time of the day or evening it is.

the only time i feel that a map is cramped is when its more than 2v2 in nuketown. even still, it is still fun - just more hectic, and not very far off, scale wise, from a particular map in one of the modern warfare maps that i cannot think of the name off off hand. The rest of the maps more than big enough for 4v4. I have not experienced any other glitches with graphics or anything else.

i would not buy the ps vita for this game alone. but i would recommend buying a vita for everything the system has to offer which is a great gaming device with a beautiful screen, that has a collection of games including this one that you will spend a lot of time enjoying.

pros:
    -great multiplayer experience in the palm of your hand
    -slimmed down version of the console games

cons:
    -price is higher than most vita games
    -some flaws experienced early on with dumping me back to the main menu during multi-player, but those have not happened recently.
  97. Nov 17, 2012
    I took the plunge after hearing mixed reviews on both extremes. Nihilistic has a chip on their shoulder, especially with their last vita release debacle Resistance. I was pleasantly surprised that the multiplayer is actually quite good. I am pleased with the multiplayer and it is really addictive. I haven't had any major connection problems. For those whining about the single player campaign, we all know that games like these we buy for the multiplayer! The graphics are good and although it may not be the grand slam, Nihilistic has redeemed themselves from Resistance. I bought Resistance and that was just horrid, both single and multiplayer in Resistance was horrid. Needless to say, I traded that deplorable game. Expand
  98. Nov 20, 2012
    Let me just start off by saying I have been a big call of duty fan since CoD Modern Warfare the original on the Xbox console, and have owned all but WaW. I got my PS Vita because it is the highest quality portable system, with much greater graphics than the PSP, with graphics much more comparable to those of the PS3 or Xbox 360. Black Ops Declassified looks very nice on the Vita (graphically speaking), and has wowed many people I know who simply glance at it and can tell it is a Call of Duty game by the similarities of all of the character animations and guns. I waited to review until after I played through everything, and am overall impressed with this game. The campaign is definitely short, especially if you only try to beat it on the easiest difficulty level (there are three difficulty levels). It took me about 3 hours to beat it on the easiest level, and I intend on redoing it on each level on a harder difficulty. There are also many fun trophy achievements to try to achieve as well, that you can attain from both the campaign and hostiles mode. The multiplayer mode of this game is honestly buggy at times, but 90% of the time I try a multiplayer game, it works with no problems at all. The multiplayer is fast paced and addictive (especially with a friend in your lobby playing with flawless Vita voice chat), and ranking up and customizing classes also very closely resembles the original console multiplayer. My biggest disappointment with this game besides the sometimes annoying AI, is the absence of Nazi Zombies (and even multiplayer hostiles is missing, which was very surprising to me). Hostiles is very fun at times, but is not even close to the caliber of fun as the classic zombies, and feels empty in comparison. Overall, I rate this game a 7.5 (8 rounding up) and feel that people should stop comparing it to the PS3 and Xbox 360's Black Ops and Black Ops II, because it is not a console game and is the first of its kind on this platform. This game certainly does not deserve to be rated worse than Spy Hunter or Silent Hill just because it does not exceed the console version of Black Ops. I would definitely recommend this game to any fan of FPS games, as this is a great step for it in the right direction for the PS Vita. Collapse
  99. Nov 27, 2012
    Not to be confused with a console game. That said, Call of Duty on the Vita is nicely done, with decent enough graphics, multiplayer, and lots of practice chances. For what this is; a handheld compliment to a great game, it works quite well. If you're expecting this to be THE game for Vita though, you'll be sadly disappointed; as the levels seem small, and the game itself is short. The small issues take away from the perfection that is the console versions, but seeing this for what it is, it's a good foray into the mobile gaming market for non-cannon nihilistic. Giving it an 8/10. Expand
  100. May 16, 2013
    it did what it was made to do give us a portable cod so this has to have a good score not only that but now it has a survival mode kindy and its fun ok so get it dont listen to these people
  101. Nov 20, 2012

1. Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.