7.5

1. Nov 7, 2013
    I haven't posted many reviews here on Metacritic in recent weeks, but I’ve had suuuuuch a blast with CastleStorm on my Vita, that I just couldn’t resist logging in and shouting it from the rooftops!

CastleStorm is one of those rare games that within minutes of booting it up for the very first time, you’re sucked right into the heart of the action…and it just gets better and better the more you play it. Highly recommended for fans of strategy, adventure and even physics-based puzzlers! Whether you’re after a casual pick-up-and-play experience or something more meaty with tons of depth, CastleStorm has you covered.

I realise that I’m gushing a little here, but as far as I’m concerned, Zen’s latest PSN offering is right up there with the very best downloadables available on Vita today. Yep, *THAT* good!
  2. Nov 24, 2013
    Great castle defence & attack game. The $10 price seems right for the quality and length of the game. The graphics and sounds are good, gameplay is fun.

1. Dec 19, 2013
    Fast, funny and deep, CastleStorm convinces thanks to a gameplay that melts together action and RPG elements to perfection.
  2. Dec 19, 2013
    After completing the campaign and getting in what multiplayer I could, I walked away from CastleStorm feeling satisfied and impressed in nearly every respect.
  3. Nov 22, 2013
    Overall there is a lot CastleStorm has to offer with a reasonable size campaign and multiplayer options too. Minor control niggles aside, if you are looking for something to play other than Angry Birds on the Vita you could certainly do with picking up a copy of this to see you through those winter (K)nights.