3.1

1. Jan 2, 2013
    Its Free for PS Plus, but still seems expensive. The game looks absolutely incomplete and unfinished. Frame rate is bad, challenge is bad, graphics are bad... The only thing I liked was the picture of the characters.
  2. Feb 21, 2013
    The only reason I gave this game a 4 is because of the deal of PS+ I got this game from. The controls are horrible, I had to buy the stupid vehicle pack to get the last few Chronovolts and the graphics are vomit inducing.

The non-existent story is not worth nothing either and because this game is worth 8$ I would never buy this. Good thing it was on PS+.

Sony, you should check games
    out before publishing them. Expand
  3. Aug 23, 2013
    This is an OK puzzle game in it's own right, but the story and characters are flat, The gameplay jittery, controls weird, the trophies don't even work, and none of this has been patched, so, I'd recommend avoiding it unless they give it a serious patch.

1. Stressful platforming action made infuriating by a bad camera. [January 2013, p78]
  2. Jan 16, 2013
    Fiddly controls make this apparently futuristic accelerometer abuser a complete waste of space. [Feb 2013, p.87]
  3. It's not just the ball that will be rolling when you're playing Chronovolt, your eyes will be clocking in overtime too. It might be free if you're subscribed to PlayStation Plus, but you won't be doing yourself any favours by downloading it. It's boring. It's got a ton of bugs. It sucks balls. [January 2013, p.94]