5.7

1. Jul 21, 2013
    Much improved from the mini but keeps the core fun gameplay. Not a very deep game and it suffers from the problem of being too slow in the beginning but isn't as bad as many infinite runners.
  2. Jul 15, 2013
    A fun little time waster that is basically an expansion of the PSP mini game from a couple years ago, now with trophies. Several modes and challenges and of course leaderboards bring you back for another run in this top-down infinite runner style gem. It's highly addictive in it's simplicity.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jul 29, 2013
    Addictive fun. [Sept 2013, p.73]
  2. Jul 22, 2013
    Play it once, and you've basically gotten a taste of everything the game has to offer. Yes, there are a couple of different modes available — one makes the coconuts fall in a maze pattern, another asks you to keep a bouncing ball in the air — but none of them alter the basic formula all that much.
    For me, I started to get bored with Coconut Dodge: Revitalised after about an hour, mostly because the early stages are really boring. I then took a break and came back to it a couple hours later, getting further than I ever had before, enjoying myself as the difficulty ramped up.