7.6

1. Apr 21, 2012
    Nice (except the design of all characters - pixel art ?!), fun and really addictive. I regret few things like the bad use of the touchscreen, absence of localisation (ger, fra, ita, esp, ...) and the price (too high imo).
  2. Apr 18, 2012
    Oldtime, bigtime gamer here (I.e 50 yr old!). I play everything, not just RPGs. Picked this up last night on launch day after reading some reviews,a little hesitant for a JSRPG. I must say, a FANTASTIC game. Very pleased with purchase. I've never played the other Disgaeas, so don't be afraid to pickup if you have not. I picked things up pretty quickly, although I need to learn more onOldtime, bigtime gamer here (I.e 50 yr old!). I play everything, not just RPGs. Picked this up last night on launch day after reading some reviews,a little hesitant for a JSRPG. I must say, a FANTASTIC game. Very pleased with purchase. I've never played the other Disgaeas, so don't be afraid to pickup if you have not. I picked things up pretty quickly, although I need to learn more on team attacks, combos and the whole homeroom strategy.
    Love it, the graphics are good, not Uncharted Vita graphics, but darn good...Seems like a REALLY big game to sink time into, should keep me busy til FF10 comes out for Vita in a year...
    So, dont be afraid to pickup if new to series. I'm so glad I did.

1. Aug 14, 2012
    Underneath its wisecracking exterior, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention offers enough depth to keep a determined player occupied for over a hundred hours if they so wish it, while also entertaining folks that just want to play a game for its story and multiple endings.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jun 18, 2012
    Really, it's your enthusiasm for the game and some repeated battling that makes Disgaea's system actually sink in. [July 2012, p.111]
  3. Jun 17, 2012
    All in all, Disgaea 3: AOD is a wholehearted recommendation; a fun, challenging time that will last as long as a player wants it to.