Dungeon Hunter: Alliance PlayStation Vita

6.4

1. Sep 5, 2014
    The game can be fun at times but that is usually overshadowed by the frame rate issues, the lack of interesting weapons and the very linear story even though it is technically an open world game. i would only pick this game up if it was 10 dollars or less. preferably free on playstation plus. this game is okay but gets boring after a while. I recommend sticking with Diablo or Torchlight
  2. May 27, 2014
    As I play this game I think only one thing... How "hack&slash"/"RPG" game can be sooooooo boring...
    And more than that: why FPS drops sooo badly in the game? Couldn't they optimized graphic to PS Vita? It is possible!
  3. Feb 21, 2012
    Visually it's acceptable for a PSP release, but I don't think it's good enough to be a Vita game. Nothing stood out, which I think for the RPG genre it really needs to be something special. On a personal note, I found it very disappointing that it's a port of the same game...but it's more expensive for the Vita.

1. Apr 21, 2012
    The hack 'n slash role playing game Dungeon Hunter Alliance is a lot cheaper on other platforms, and for that reason alone not recommendable for purchase on a PS Vita. From a gameplay perspective, this isn't a bad game, but it doesn't shine anywhere either.
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    The gameplay is very much by-the-numbers for the genre. [May 2012, p.81]
  3. Trite, boring and not at all compelling. Don't even bother waiting for it to hit the bargain bin, just leave it to rot. [April 2012, p77]