7.1

1. Mar 27, 2014
    The game is playable, just VERY MUCH needs a patch. There is no question that this patch will be released because Japan got one a month after their release. Get this game once the frame rate patch is released.

I highly recommend Dynasty Warriors NEXT which is perfect for the vita, runs incredible, and creates a better "On the Go" experience
  2. Apr 1, 2014
    this is a very good game new features characters and many more my favorites is that every characters can use any form of weapons but the REAL thing this game needs right now is a update / patch to fix the frame rate issue you know it sucks to play dynasty warrior kind of game and it get lag

1. Jun 4, 2014
    The Dynasty Warriors series continues to march in place.
  2. May 20, 2014
    Don’t get me wrong, Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends is a ton of fun, but that is coming from a long-time fan of the series. If you know what to expect from the game, you will enjoy having access to the complete package on the go with its insane amount of content and replay. However, I am afraid that some of the technical hiccups are going to scare away gamers who get their introduction via this port.
  3. Apr 14, 2014
    Dynasty Warriors fits perfectly on the console and I personally feel that’s where it should stay.