7.5

1. Apr 24, 2013
    I was surprised when I bought and enjoyed it till the end. The story between the three kingdoms was pretty enjoyable. The graphics look superb on the PS vita and and there is addition of the touch screen controls. But i felt some were forced on players but most of them were pretty cool such as a alternative touch screen specials.The story progresses between the 3 kingdoms Wu, Shu, and WeiI was surprised when I bought and enjoyed it till the end. The story between the three kingdoms was pretty enjoyable. The graphics look superb on the PS vita and and there is addition of the touch screen controls. But i felt some were forced on players but most of them were pretty cool such as a alternative touch screen specials.The story progresses between the 3 kingdoms Wu, Shu, and Wei who are at war. There are many characters to choose from but some might be clones of others. The game play is pretty fun and I found myself enjoying the game but at some moments i felt the game was repetitive. I felt like the game could have added a more variety in maps such weather effects. There are many different tactics a player can take which is different from other dynasty games. This time around players can takes over certain forts that can have different results in the game. You can also control some allies that follow you a around and you can tell them to attack or defend certain points. In conclusion, this dynasty warrior port is a warm welcome to the PS vita library. Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2012
    Loads of action packed in it but is not really an ideal action game if you have a Vita. There are many other games better than this one. But it's a good game if you played the previous Dynasty Warriors games

1. May 9, 2012
    For purists, newbies or even those just looking to try a Warriors title again, Next is definitely worthy of being the next game booted up in your Vita.
  2. Apr 13, 2012
    Its title suggests big changes to the formula that just aren't here, but Dynasty Warriors NEXT will appease series veterans who just want to have a copy of their favourite franchise anywhere they go.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Apr 11, 2012
    You're still mindlessly hacking 'n' slashing your way through clones, but now you'll also engage in mini-games that use the gyro and touchscreen in very inelegant ways. [April 2012, p80]