6.2

1. Mar 14, 2012
    Probably the only purchase I've made for the Vita so far. I have the PC version which I really like and hav played a lot. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking for the Vita version, but I was expecting something a bit better than this. Seeing as the Vita has 2 analogue sticks I don't know why we have to suffer an on/off acceleration and braking system. It really does spoil the game. I can understand some limitations of the device but there was no need to cut out most of the full version's presentation features and this makes the whole experience less personal and does not give any kind of gratification after winning a race. The AI are pretty awful also. As Zeng says before me, I don't think I'll be buying another racing game on the Vita unless a decent GT comes out, and not a version that sucks like the PSP one did. Buy if you are a hardcore fan who just has to own the game, but it's not something worth the price tag of thirty quid if you ask me! Expand
  2. Feb 13, 2013
    I haven't played the console version, but I still can't understand why this game isn't getting more love. I've owned it since release and still have a ton of fun with it. The controls are spot on, yeah the graphics could be better. There is no lag a ton of action going on, and the courses are rendered nicely. If this game had online play it would be perfect, if you love F1 racing don't hesitate to buy this game. You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment. Expand
  3. Dec 24, 2013
    Some odd omissions like not utilising the right analogue stick and no rear view whatsoever. When I was called into the pits for the first time the entry was blocked by a long line of stuck cars! I like the handling and the graphics are quite good except for wet weather racing when wheel spray pops into view suddenly at certain distances. Frame rate seems good. Could have been much better and disappointing overall, but I like it nonetheless. Expand
  4. Sep 6, 2013
    A solid Formula 1 game. Sure more could be added to it but in terms of handling and sheer fun with all your favorite tracks i can't ask for much more.
  5. Mar 4, 2012
    For the fans of the series and those who just like racing games in general, it's a great game. But personally I'll wait for something like Gran Turismo to come outt on the Vita.
  6. Jan 2, 2013
    As an F1 fan, I enjoyed this game, though I would prefer a true simulation than part sim/part arcade this game delivers a playable experience which has provided many hours of entertainment. For my full review, please go to www.psvitaplus.com
  7. Mar 4, 2013
    It's a good game. And very good multiplayer mode. But could improve the career mode and the action in pit-stops. The Challenger mode is excellent way to improve the abilities.

1. May 5, 2012
    F1 2011 could have been so much more. We can't complain in terms of content and online functionalities, but why does it look like a port of a PSP-title and slide the cars across the road like they're driving on ice? You'll learn to deal with this last flaw, but it does greatly diminish the racing experience.
  2. Apr 17, 2012
    Has everything you expect from a formula game, but it is way too easy - the AI is too slow even in the hard-level. Textures are quite ugly, too. [Apr 2012]
  3. In the end the experience of piloting an F1 car around the world's premiere race tracks isn't here. This is one racer that gets the black and white flag for bad behavior. [April 2012, p74]