3.8

1. Sep 28, 2014
    I bought this game and I am enjoying it BUT: if you already own a previous vita version of FIFA don't bother buying it. This is the same game (LEGACY version they call it) just with update rosters. Also no online play. It plays like and looks like FIFA 12 on PS3. I was happy to buy it because I wanted a version to play on my vita but if I already owned a copy I would have just stuck with that. This might be a bad sign as to the future of the PSV, but EASPORTS are not trying at all. For this reason they get a low rating from me. It would be zero but because it is a good game I will give it 1. Good game but same as last years, and frankly does not play much differently than FIFA 10 on the PSP, but that had online play, this does not. Frankly if they gave any kind of a damn about their users they would just release a patch to update rosters. This is a cash grab plain and simple. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2014
    FIFA 15 on vita is a SCAM version..
    No Online Mode
    cost $ 39.99
    stupid developer
    stupid company
    please go die in hell..
    really stupid developer..
    hope you will bankrupt soon..
  3. Sep 30, 2014
    Ппц, в четвертый раз продают одну и ту же игру, причем на этот раз еще и онлайн вырезали... Стыд и позор трешаделам.
  4. Oct 4, 2014
    Worst ever no questions asked, on-line connections completely removed, so no further squad updates so stay with the already outdated one with the game comes.
    The most attractive feature on-line play was removed, while all in game bugs stayed intact.
    While EA not answering for the why questions, this was one of the most idiotic steps they could take,
    So new players will be ok with the
    game, those who own 2014 already should really think about if the roster and music update worth it, without the on-line mode.
    Hopefully destiny will take revenge on EA sometime since they have good games and therefore won't have problems, but they don't care about users at all, as they showed us quite a few times already. I hope my curses will succeed.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Oct 6, 2014
    With the removal of the multiplayer you cannot even say that first time FIFA buyers should pick up this version. Previous FIFA games on Vita are cheaper and have online. EA would have created less anger by not releasing this at all.