3.1

1. Sep 28, 2014
    I bought this game and I am enjoying it BUT: if you already own a previous vita version of FIFA don't bother buying it. This is the same game (LEGACY version they call it) just with update rosters. Also no online play. It plays like and looks like FIFA 12 on PS3. I was happy to buy it because I wanted a version to play on my vita but if I already owned a copy I would have just stuck withI bought this game and I am enjoying it BUT: if you already own a previous vita version of FIFA don't bother buying it. This is the same game (LEGACY version they call it) just with update rosters. Also no online play. It plays like and looks like FIFA 12 on PS3. I was happy to buy it because I wanted a version to play on my vita but if I already owned a copy I would have just stuck with that. This might be a bad sign as to the future of the PSV, but EASPORTS are not trying at all. For this reason they get a low rating from me. It would be zero but because it is a good game I will give it 1. Good game but same as last years, and frankly does not play much differently than FIFA 10 on the PSP, but that had online play, this does not. Frankly if they gave any kind of a damn about their users they would just release a patch to update rosters. This is a cash grab plain and simple. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2014
    FIFA 15 on vita is a SCAM version..
    No Online Mode
    cost $ 39.99
    stupid developer
    stupid company
    please go die in hell..
    really stupid developer..
    hope you will bankrupt soon..
  3. Sep 30, 2014
    Ппц, в четвертый раз продают одну и ту же игру, причем на этот раз еще и онлайн вырезали... Стыд и позор трешаделам.
  4. Mar 30, 2015
    I was blown away with the changes, felt like a whole new fifa, except that nearly anything have change in any game mode besides FUT,gameplay feels better than ever and because of that its a 9/10
  5. Apr 9, 2015
    I'd say it's ok. A bit boring sometimes, as game has no online, but overall I think it's ok to have in your pocket. Though I bought it on sale and would never pay full price.
  6. Apr 22, 2015
    It's a shame that they chose to re-skin the same game every year after the first great release for the vita years ago. This could have been a must buy every season (especially without a vita PES entry), but no one should support these practises; it's literally a rosters/kits database update and nothing more, no new gameplay changes or career modes.
  7. Oct 4, 2014
    Worst ever no questions asked, on-line connections completely removed, so no further squad updates so stay with the already outdated one with the game comes.
    The most attractive feature on-line play was removed, while all in game bugs stayed intact.
    While EA not answering for the why questions, this was one of the most idiotic steps they could take, So new players will be ok with the
    So new players will be ok with the game, those who own 2014 already should really think about if the roster and music update worth it, without the on-line mode.
    Hopefully destiny will take revenge on EA sometime since they have good games and therefore won't have problems, but they don't care about users at all, as they showed us quite a few times already. I hope my curses will succeed.
  8. Jan 4, 2015
    Ok I have a very good and helpful review. If you have a Fifa game on the Vita already? Great! Its probly the same as this one, because EA Copy pasted it. While copy pasting, the online functionality was sadly lost. Apart from that its the same game as the last few years!

So, don't care about online? Dont own a fifa game yet? great get it.
    Else? Well make sure to never ever buy this, good job!
  9. Dec 13, 2014
    this game is a terrible gitchy unoriginal piece of trash bad graphics no replay value its just as boring as bubsy 3D just play something else than this EA nonsense
  10. Nov 8, 2014
    The positives, the game looks good, with good controls and up to date squads. Everything you expect from a FIFA game apart from one big thing..... No online play

The negatives no online play. You can win leagues and tournaments when on the go which is great but not playing on line in 2014 is shocking for such a game
  11. Apr 30, 2015
    The fact that there is no multiplayer is baffling. One other thing that has bothered me is the pop-up textures. There are games with better graphics in this console without this problem. The game just seems rushed in.
    Besides all that the game can still be fun and by 15€ it is a worthy purchase but be aware. There are better Fifas out there.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. If you're desperate for the roster updates, buy it. Everybody else, don't touch. [Christmas 2014, p77]
  2. Oct 6, 2014
    With the removal of the multiplayer you cannot even say that first time FIFA buyers should pick up this version. Previous FIFA games on Vita are cheaper and have online. EA would have created less anger by not releasing this at all.