4.1

1. Sep 29, 2012
    I personally feel this game is receiving harsh reviews. It is NOT fifa football. Gameplay HAS been updated. First touch is sharper and clinical if timed correctly. Passing is crisp and can be susceptible to error if passed off balance or with poorer players. Goalkeepers are harder to beat. Total dribble has been immensely improved since fifa football. Also, computer AI is the best I'veI personally feel this game is receiving harsh reviews. It is NOT fifa football. Gameplay HAS been updated. First touch is sharper and clinical if timed correctly. Passing is crisp and can be susceptible to error if passed off balance or with poorer players. Goalkeepers are harder to beat. Total dribble has been immensely improved since fifa football. Also, computer AI is the best I've seen in the FIFA franchise. Finally graphics are more defined in this edition. Easily the best FIFA available for handheld devices. Expand
  2. Sep 29, 2012
    People are allowing their anger to cloud their judgement. EA sent me a copy to review for my site, which I have done, and graded 3/5, or for Metacritic purposes, 6/10.

The game is nearly identical to Fifa Football, with miniscule changes. But this does not detract from it still being a good game of football, and is all we have right now. Yes, there was very little information

Yes, there was very little information released, yes Ultimate Team is still missing, and all of the new features are not present. But if you have not bought the original, then this IS worth buying.

It is disappointing, but still a good game.

If you want to read my full review, the link is below.

3. Oct 1, 2012
    First off this game is GOOD! I know it is very similar to FIFA Football on the Vita, but the gameplay has been improved. I can understand the frustrations vented against EA as they could have made more of an effort to add in some of the console features (FUT and Skill games would be nice) however I am told that patches will be made available in future which may include these?) The careerFirst off this game is GOOD! I know it is very similar to FIFA Football on the Vita, but the gameplay has been improved. I can understand the frustrations vented against EA as they could have made more of an effort to add in some of the console features (FUT and Skill games would be nice) however I am told that patches will be made available in future which may include these?) The career mode is slightly better than last yer but not by a lot but the overall feel of the games is good.

In summary if you had FIFA Football and enjoyed it then consider this as a purchase perhaps when the price is lower as it will bring you a better experience than the last one with updated teams etc.... Still I would like to see more effort from EA next year but that's what global companies do! The console versions would have been lapped up even if significant changes had not been made!
  4. Nov 28, 2012
    If you have FIFA 12 for vita, then avoid this game as there is no difference. I love playing this game when I am on the road, and its a really good portable version of the game. If EA puts more effort into FIFA 14 then that could possibly be the game that sells vitas, but for now, nice job on getting a portable game out there on the worlds most powerful handheld.
  5. Jan 8, 2014
    The only difference between FIFA 13 and FIFA Football (FIFA Soccer) is the title itself. Other than tighter controls and a new roster, EA has brought nothing to the Vita's next iteration of FIFA. The console versions get the new technology put into their respective versions of FIFA, but VITA is shunned by EA.

Don't buy this game if you have bought FIFA Football. Buy it if you have not

Don't buy this game if you have bought FIFA Football. Buy it if you have not bought FIFA Football. It's that simple.
  6. Jun 16, 2013
    Right, this is actually a good game (par a few performance issues) but the reason everyone bashes on it is because it is a re skinned version of Fifa 11. EA really need to add things to Fifa 14 to make it like the Console/PC version.

1. Nov 26, 2012
    Releasing this as FIFA 13 is a decision that borders on scandalous. It's a decent game - but a new one? No chance. [Christmas 2012, p.103]
    It's FIFA, but nowhere close to FIFA 13.
  3. Oct 18, 2012
    A nearly identical edition of the past entry of FIFA Football (Soccer) on PSV. Dull, lazy conversion of a great game.