4.1

1. Sep 28, 2012
    Let's start off with all the negative reviews...I agree with you 100%. Now I want to let everyone know why they are all wrong...in some part. The game is basically the same game as Fifa Soccer, as stated by over a dozen people. The menu set up is the same, which was pretty bland to begin with, but it is functional. The loading is the same (you still have the ability to run around with aLet's start off with all the negative reviews...I agree with you 100%. Now I want to let everyone know why they are all wrong...in some part. The game is basically the same game as Fifa Soccer, as stated by over a dozen people. The menu set up is the same, which was pretty bland to begin with, but it is functional. The loading is the same (you still have the ability to run around with a soccer player and shoot the ball in the net (yes, it is still very boring). The majority of the people complaining are saying how it has the 'Exact' gameplay...they are wrong. The gameplay is noticeably different. The players move more fluidly, the ball bounces more realistically, the AI is better (Which is great, they were horrible in last years version), and the graphics are noticeably crisper. All in all, the game is the same, however, the game has a different 'gameplay' feel. Soccer is soccer and you can't change the game that much to get a drastic difference. We are talking about Fifa here, the game plays the same year in and year out, the only difference we ever see each year are a little sharper graphics and the change of the menu. Since the menu design did not change people went crazy. Sure it annoys me, but the game is great. If you have the 'Launch' title of Fifa then you probably don't need to get this game, however, if you enjoy sharper graphics, a slightly noticeable gameplay difference, a change of commentary, updated rosters, and the warm fuzzy feeling knowing you have the 'updated' version of Fifa, then get this game. Consider one thing...If this game was the first Fifa to arrive on the PSVITA then this game would be give a score in the 80s or possibly in the low 90s, but since the game feels similar to the past Fifa people are throwing fits. I for one enjoy the change in AI intelligence and slight graphics upgrade. I do wish they implemented the console versions career mode. They added way more. It would be nice to be invited to coach a national team and take them to the World Cup. Yes, you read that correctly, the console version in career mode gives you the ability to take a national team through the World Cup, but you have to be invited. That to me would have made the PSVITA version 10X better if it had just that option added to the game.

Cheers everyone
  2. Sep 27, 2012
    Firstly, I am giving this rating as a person who has only played the demo of the original fifa football. As many others have stated, if you already own the first game, fifa 13 vita might not be a huge upgrade. However, coming from the console fifa 12 and 13 games, I am pretty impressed by this version of fifa 13 on vita. The game has what I feel seems to be an impact engine, though it'sFirstly, I am giving this rating as a person who has only played the demo of the original fifa football. As many others have stated, if you already own the first game, fifa 13 vita might not be a huge upgrade. However, coming from the console fifa 12 and 13 games, I am pretty impressed by this version of fifa 13 on vita. The game has what I feel seems to be an impact engine, though it's closer to the one in fifa 12 rather than fifa 13 on consoles. Furthermore, the game includes some nice features from consoles such as the new leagues from the middle east, create a set piece, etc. The online mode is pretty good too. However, one thing that I found rather poor is that the manager mode is a lot less in depth as compared to even fifa 12 on the home consoles. All in all though, a very solid and enjoyable portable experience. Expand
  3. Sep 30, 2012
    I have the first FIFA on vita and per ordered FIFA 13 ... When I put it in my console I did feel a bit cheated as it looks a hell of a lot like the first game. This said it has more colour depth to the pallet and its does play better. Improved AI and challenge .... If your just up for a quick kick about this could be a waste of money but if your in for the long hall it feels better to playI have the first FIFA on vita and per ordered FIFA 13 ... When I put it in my console I did feel a bit cheated as it looks a hell of a lot like the first game. This said it has more colour depth to the pallet and its does play better. Improved AI and challenge .... If your just up for a quick kick about this could be a waste of money but if your in for the long hall it feels better to play this is not to say the first vita game didn't play well it did but FIFA 13 feels better. Expand
  4. Sep 27, 2012
    Its a great game (if you don't have Fifa football) ... This is the same strategy that EA has been employing for a while on portable console ... Fifa 11 = Fifa 12 on PSP are identical (except with new roster, theme, song bla bla bla) ... Having said that probably should complaint to EA for marketing impact engine if the game is identical to Fifa football ... I don't own Fifa football, thusIts a great game (if you don't have Fifa football) ... This is the same strategy that EA has been employing for a while on portable console ... Fifa 11 = Fifa 12 on PSP are identical (except with new roster, theme, song bla bla bla) ... Having said that probably should complaint to EA for marketing impact engine if the game is identical to Fifa football ... I don't own Fifa football, thus no comment on that). Expand
  5. Sep 26, 2012
    It's almost the same as the previous one. They optimized the game, specially the fps in some scenes, the AI is better, specially in the career mode. Moving is better. You can feel it free, and response from dribbles, pressure and others are faster.
    Surely, it looks like a patch for the previous one, but I liked it. I had more than 100 hours of FIFA Soccer, so I could feel the difference at the first seconds of the exhibition mode.
    Player Career mode gameplay is better than the previous one, but you have to experience a lot of that other one to notice this new one.

I liked it. Could have much more, but it solved the main problems: A.I., fps and freedom.
  6. Sep 26, 2012
    wooow i cant unterstand some people is scoring this game with a 0.the game is amazing plays amazing looks amazing.best psvita game out with little big planet.buy it its very fun and with the online modes love it.
  7. Sep 26, 2012
    I Have FIFA for ps3 xbox 360 and now psvita.i am playing it now on psvita and i can tell i like it better then the consoles.on the consoles is the same gameplay like last year but little great this year.i love it on my psvita better.i love the gameplay.yes it looks like the last year fifa but this is better.dont listen to all reveiws scores.this game is a 10 for me.GREAT :)
  8. Sep 26, 2012
    The game plays like pro.thats why i love it::)the gameplay is fast fun and smooth.love it.10 from me !best football hand game out !buy it.if you dont have a football game on your psvita.its a must buy :)
  9. Sep 26, 2012
    Fifa 13 is very good. There arent many changes but there are some improvements to the Career Mode. The gameplay also seems smoother and better. If you have or don't have Fifa Football i would still advice to get this game.
  10. Sep 27, 2012
    There seems to be a lot of hate coming to this game so far. I believe that much of it is misplaced though. I bought fifa soccer at launch and just bought fifa 13. I can certainly understand why people are giving it low scores and getting upset as it is rather similar at first glance. I am giving it a 10, purely from the perspective that this is the best sports game I have ever played on aThere seems to be a lot of hate coming to this game so far. I believe that much of it is misplaced though. I bought fifa soccer at launch and just bought fifa 13. I can certainly understand why people are giving it low scores and getting upset as it is rather similar at first glance. I am giving it a 10, purely from the perspective that this is the best sports game I have ever played on a portable console. The graphics are easily PS3 fifa 12 quality (minus crowd animation), gameplay is solid and overall smooth enough and there are a multitude of game modes. Compared to the fifa soccer launched in febuary with the vita launch, fifa 13 vita has slightly more online game modes including friend leagues, has a new "create set piece" mode, has a tweaked arena, etc. Furthermore, all the menus load faster, especially in career mode. Graphics are slightly cleaner for player models as compared to the previous game too. The engine is also better, having better more realistic physics with big players able to dominate small players on the field. In fact, I feel that though it is not as visceral and "360" as the fifa 12 impact engine, it is actually more realistic. Fifa 13 on console's new imapct engine is another step forward though. All in all, a very full features, graphically great game and an extremely enjoyable portable sports title. Trust me, despite this game not matching up to fifa 13 on the ps3/xbox 360, it is still extremely good and a game you'll love to have on the go. Expand
  11. Nov 1, 2012
    Не понимаю почему столько гневных комментариев.По моему мнениюНе понимаю почему столько гневных комментариев.По моему мнению игра ни чем не хуже своих предшественников.С удовольствием буду играть в эту прекрасную игру Expand
  12. Jan 31, 2013
    I'm going to make this short, sweet, and to the point. While everyone else on here seems to enjoy bashing this game into oblivion, I refuse to follow that trend. I understand the so called professional reviewers going on about this game as being nearly, if not entirely, identical to the previous iteration. However, they, and you, should ask yourself this question, is the game any good?I'm going to make this short, sweet, and to the point. While everyone else on here seems to enjoy bashing this game into oblivion, I refuse to follow that trend. I understand the so called professional reviewers going on about this game as being nearly, if not entirely, identical to the previous iteration. However, they, and you, should ask yourself this question, is the game any good? Does this game stand, on it's own merits, as a quality release of a football(soccer for us Americans) simulation. I believe the answer to that question is yes. While I agree 1000% EA decided to phone this one based on what I have read about it, I don't think we can automatically discount the game itself because of it. That is like giving a triple A title a 0 because it requires an online connection. It has nothing do with the game itself, it is something that affects our perception of it, not something that actually affects the product itself. I typically don't buy sports games year after year because I am more interested in game play improvements rather than roster updates. I bought this because I got a new Vita and wanted what I assumed would be a quality sports game. I haven't owned a FIFA title in a number or years and thought I would start with the most current one available and go from there. I don't regret doing so, in fact, I'm happy I did. I won't have to buy one of EA's cash in jobs for several more years.

All in all, everyone can complain that this game doesn't take advantage of the full capability of the Vita system. Does any game currently available for the system really take advantage of the system the way it deserves? I haven't seen it yet. Perhaps when sales start going up, hopefully soon, EA will see this is a system worth developing for and put their money where there mouth is. If we don't support the system and buy these games then developers and publishers won't bother giving us anything but console parts and recycled sports games.

I am giving this game a rating based on the game itself. I don't care that it is basically last year's version. I don't care what everyone's vendetta may be towards EA. The game deserves a reasonable score because it does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is a fun sports game that has near console quality in the palm of your hand.
  13. Jan 11, 2013
    fifa 13 is the best handheld football exprience ive ever played the graghics of this game are fenomenal!!!!, i don't care what anyone says single player mode is so addicting i play hours on it. it doesn't have ultimate team(SO WHAT!?!)just beacause of that gamers and critics cant appreciate the beautiful game.if u dont have football then i strongly recomend it but mutiplayer could use somefifa 13 is the best handheld football exprience ive ever played the graghics of this game are fenomenal!!!!, i don't care what anyone says single player mode is so addicting i play hours on it. it doesn't have ultimate team(SO WHAT!?!)just beacause of that gamers and critics cant appreciate the beautiful game.if u dont have football then i strongly recomend it but mutiplayer could use some tweaks too Expand

1. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Nov 26, 2012
    Releasing this as FIFA 13 is a decision that borders on scandalous. It's a decent game - but a new one? No chance. [Christmas 2012, p.103]
    It's FIFA, but nowhere close to FIFA 13.
  3. Oct 18, 2012
    A nearly identical edition of the past entry of FIFA Football (Soccer) on PSV. Dull, lazy conversion of a great game.