8.1

1. Dec 21, 2013
    This is one of the games that you can only appreciate after trying them out. Admittedly, the touch controls needed some time to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it feels amazing. I do wish though that there was an analog stick option available. The experience is incredibly relaxing and beautiful, even on the vita.
  2. Dec 19, 2013
    I heard incredibly great things about this game. I only have a Vita (my PS3 broke) so I decided to get the trial version, the first few seconds had me sold, then... what happened? Gimmicky controls happened. You can use motion controls, I however only used touch controls, which are really tricky to get used to. I still guessed the controls 45 minutes in. I'm still not exactly sure of theI heard incredibly great things about this game. I only have a Vita (my PS3 broke) so I decided to get the trial version, the first few seconds had me sold, then... what happened? Gimmicky controls happened. You can use motion controls, I however only used touch controls, which are really tricky to get used to. I still guessed the controls 45 minutes in. I'm still not exactly sure of the controls. But overall, once I got past the controls, I was having a great experience. Expand
  3. Mar 5, 2014
    Bought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed. Gameplay: You move flower petals around over other flowers to accumulate more. There is no words to read, no story at all. Just you moving your controller and not understanding why you have to collect more petals. Story:None Replayabllity: None Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it shouldn'tBought this because everyone says it's a 9/10. I was disappointed. Gameplay: You move flower petals around over other flowers to accumulate more. There is no words to read, no story at all. Just you moving your controller and not understanding why you have to collect more petals. Story:None Replayabllity: None Controls: You have to use the six axis which no game ever uses, and it shouldn't because it feels clunky. And since there is literally no words in this entire game there is no way to learn the controls other than fumbling your way through trying to figure out what any of the 14 buttons do.

I paid 7 dollars for this game, and I feel it was a waste of 6 of those dollars. Even after reading these good reviews, I don't understand how people can call this a form of entertainment.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Dec 4, 2013
    Whether you’ve never heard of Flower or you replay it regularly, the PlayStation Vita version is an excellent, unforgettable return to one of PlayStation’s finest games. It’s still profound, but feels worse in terms of controls than the superior console versions.